Warrior Cats World

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 Bob11

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.

Go down 
+3
Moonstar
Moonlight
Guardian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

Mood : Mild Amusement and Heaps of Regret...Mostly Regret.
No clan
WCW Points : 21455
Thanks Points : 1

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:43 pm

Moonlight shook her head and groaned, "No! I am afraid you are going to make a joke out of both of you, even if she says no! there is no way you can win!" Moonlight paused and stared wide eye. Oh my, I sound like my uncle!
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98203
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:45 pm

"What if she is the one!?" asked Shadowblaze
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:47 pm

Moonlight smirked, "She'll be the one to claw your eyes out, does that count?"

(New cats:)
Name: Kestral
Physical Looks: Pale silver tabby she-cat with black stripes and a fluffy long-haired coat, and a muscular build. She kinda looks like a Maincoon cat. Her eyes are green.
Clan: None
Personality: Kestrel is cold, serious, cunning, and negative. She is always downer, and wants to keep everyone's expectations realistic. She is caring and nice though, in her own gloomy way. She is a good actor, and knows she must do whatever she can to keep her dad happy.
Brief History: She grew up as a kitty-pet in her early life, and had a mom who adored her and her siblings. Things changed when her dad showed up and took her away. Her father was an evil cat who was the ruler of an vicious army of street cats, and in the need of an heir. She was just to old to be heavily influence by her fathers way of thinking, but too young to stand up for her own virtues. So she just did whatever he said, and tried to help other cats behind his back when she could. For now she does evil deeds because that is what is expected of her, once she is the boss though...she expects that she will be able to change things.
Family: Crookedheart is probably her father, and her mother would be a Kittypet that broke up with Crookedheart after she learned what kind of a tom he actually is. She would be a niece to Ratstar, and half-sister to Moonlight.
Are They Part of a Mob?: Silver Snakes
If so, What is their mob rank?: Heir to Crookedheart?
Other:

Name: Hazelscar
Physical Looks: Cream she-cat with darker points on her face, paws, tail tip, and ears. Her eyes are hazel like her name suggest. She has a scar running across her face. She is tiny but muscular, and her fur is short but fluffy. She has long fangs that stick out of her mouth.
Clan: Stoneclan
Personality: Serious to an almost silly extent, anything meant to funny or silly goes over her head. She is very literal. She is very logic and reason oriented. She tends to be in her head to much, and can be very awkward in social situations. She tends to always say something intelligent, but pretty inappropriate for the occasion. She is also good ate arguing, and knows how to make smooth negotiations like nothing else. Despite her cold, aloof, and intelligent demeanor, she likes to have fun once in awhile. Her best friend is Moonlight, and the two share a very awkward best friendship.
Brief History: Grew up in a normal loving family, with no real tragic events in her life, save for what a usual warrior kit would be exposed to. She never understood the more riff-raffy kits like Shadowkit or Moonkit, but hung around them because they made her boring life interesting. She has a crush on Rivershadow, but he seems to have no interest in her.
Family: Unnamed father and mother, probably dead unless I can find a use for them.
Are They Part of a Mob?: No
If so, What is their mob rank?: None
Other:
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:48 pm

Shadowblaze smirked. "Yeah right, I meant the one who I'm destined to be with!"
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36885
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:49 pm

Moonbeam saw the horror in his face and scooted in beside him. "There there, it was just a nightmare. Your okay." She mewed gently. She liked Ratstar, she just never showed it. She knew he would never like her, she wasn't good enough. She never was good enough for anything, messing up on everything. No matter how hard se tried, she always got her fathers disapproving gaze in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:52 pm

Moonlight stuck out her tongue and made some immature mouth noises. "SeriouslY? why the sudden rush to grow up? why not just have fun and live life before settling down? we won't be able to hang out the same way we used to if you keep this up! Can't we both just stay free from that mate nonsense and do what we always did? Why grow up sooner than than you have to?"

Ratstar snapped out of it and blushed when he realized he was in another cat's presence. "Oh my, I am sorry my dear, I didn't notice that another cat was in here! ah! I am aware it was nightmare...I always get those, but I am fine. For some reason my troubled mind always goes to some dark places when I slumber."
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:56 pm

(Isn't Rat too old for Moon?)

"No! I need to feel loved!" said Shadowblaze, stopping in his tracks. Getting a vision of him old and alone.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:58 pm

(I never really though about it, he is probably seven years old...that might be too old...how old is Moonbeam?)

Moonlight sighed, "My uncle never took a mate, and he is happy giving his love to me, you, and your brother, in the place of a mate."
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:59 pm

Moonbeam looked at him with her green eyes. "I know that now." She mewed and gave him some space. " I actually need to talk to about something." She sat across from him and wrapped her white tail over her white and black paws. By the way she was sitting, she could easily hide her skinny stomach.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 2:01 pm

Shadowblaze sighed. "I..... I don't want to end up like him. I want a mate."
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 2:03 pm

(Moon is not a new warrior Shady.xD)
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 2:06 pm

Moon just stared and cocked her head...

Ratstar smiled sadly, "Well I am not getting any younger waiting for this topic you wish to discuss, would you care to tell me before my whiskers turn gray?"
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 2:09 pm

"I never got to meet my parents. Never got to feel truly loved...... I need to find somebody to help." said Shadowblaze.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 2:09 pm

She smiled. "The Leafclan border patrol. We need one. For the past moon I've been hunting for the clan, due to the fresh-kill pile being plentiful."
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 2:11 pm

Moonlight felt bad for him at the moment but sighed. "Whatever, If Ratstar and I are not good enough for you, then do whatever you wish."

Ratstar nodded thoughtfully, "Gustyfoot, And Rivershadow will be good choices to take with you."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33492
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 2:13 pm

Gustyfoot perked her ears up "hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 2:18 pm

Shadowblaze sighed. "You are important to me........" You have no idea how much. "I need a mate's love though."

Rivershadow was out by the river, staring at it as the water flowed by.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 2:19 pm

(I have to go, but you guys can do the patrol without me. :) )
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 2:20 pm

Moonbeam nodded she turned to leave before stopping and looking back. "Do oh want to come to get your mind off of it?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 2:21 pm

(I have to go do something too)
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 3:50 pm

(I feel bad now.xD Posted that after she left.xD)
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Warrior
Warrior
Guardian

Starclan
WCW Points : 21269
Thanks Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 5:28 pm

Guardian, unsuccessful as finding any nearby cats, started following the monster to see if he could find out where it was going. After a lot of travelling, it finally stopped at what appeared to be a large two leg camp, where other two legs were gathering. His eyes widened; they were this close to the clans and no one knew about it?

He turned around and sprinted to the nearest camp. He had to locate a leader or a medicine cat. It was too late to go back to StarClan and explain...

((I'm really bad at remembering stuff - who's in Leaf?))
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33492
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 3:16 am

Gustyfoot bring herself to her paws and took the lead, she caught a few mice along the way and buried them to have them layter
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

Mood : Great coming back to this
No clan
WCW Points : 34190
Thanks Points : 2

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 6:44 pm

Name: Hawkfire
Physical Looks: A grey bushy furred tom with lighter grey striped around his back. White tummy, paws and muzzle
Clan: Stone
Personality: Kind to all cats, lovable to only his mate, and fearless when fighting enemies
Brief History: His mother was a kitty-pet, and his father was a Stone Clan warrior. His father was exiled due to mating with a kitty-pet. His fathers last words were to take care of Hawkkit. He was raised by elders of the clan. And, even though half kitty-pet, became the Stone Clan Deputy.
Family: Mother - Amberfoot Father - Graypelt [Forgot his real name, so gave him a new one :D]
Are They Part of a Mob?: Nope
If so, What is their mob rank?: --------
Other:
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 6:48 pm

(Pinky...Moon can't cone back for a while but since she already knows you as a Deputy, I guess it's fine for you to start...unless Shadow says otherwise.)

Moonbeam shook her head at her stupid question and followed Gustyfoot out, running to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next