Warrior Cats World

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 Bob11

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.

Go down 
+3
Moonstar
Moonlight
Guardian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98203
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 6:52 pm

(She didn't say anything about accepting. I guess it's okay)
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan
WCW Points : 47616
Thanks Points : 15

Character sheet
Health:
The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 4:27 pm

Name: Snowsoul
Physical Looks: pure white she-cat with clouded blue eyes
Clan: Stoneclan
Rank: Medicine cat (or Warrior, if stone already has a medi cat)
Personality: quiet, shy, reserved
Brief History: She wasn't born in the clans, in fact, she and Pathfinder, her adopted father, where from a far away land. She joined when she was 4 moons old
Family: Pathfinder (adopted father)
Are They Part of a Mob?: no
If so, What is their mob rank?:
Other: Is partially blind  

Name: Pathfinder
Physical Looks: thin, dark brown tom with black stripes down his back, white legs, and a white chest and underbelly with green eyes
Clan: Leafclan
Personality: witty, sharp tonged, reserved in his own way
Brief History: He was born in a far away place, but didn't feel at home there, so when his friend died, he took care of her kit and took her to the clans, but quickly found he didn't belong in Stoneclan, so he left and joined Leafclan an year later
Family: snowsoul (adopted daughter)
Are They Part of a Mob?: no
If so, What is their mob rank?: n/a
Other:
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 4:29 pm

(Yeah, Stone doesn't have a medicine cat)
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 4:29 pm

(9kk)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 4:30 pm

(Accepted I guess xD)
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 4:31 pm

(9xD great!))

Snowsoul was eating in camp slwoly, seemingly deep in thought
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 4:34 pm

Shadowblaze smiled at her. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 4:36 pm

"Hello..." she smiled shyly
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 4:38 pm

Shadowblaze started to flirt, not caring she was the medicine cat. "Hey, nice eyes!"
(xD)
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 3:32 pm

(xD)

snowsoul tensed adn looked away from him
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 3:45 pm

"How come you don't want a mate?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 3:46 pm

"I'm a medicine cat...it would be inappropriate" snowsoul answered
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 3:48 pm

"Nobody would know." he said
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 3:49 pm

"I would, Starclan woulD" she contered
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 3:56 pm

"Who honestly cares?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 3:57 pm

"I do" she glared
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 4:04 pm

Shadowblaze glared. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 4:05 pm

snowsoul glared back and finished eating forbeore stalknig away to the medicine den. Mayvbe her father had a pinit, living with Leafclan. 

Pathfinder sighed adn flicked his tail in annouance, bored as he tried to hunt
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 4:10 pm

Shadowblaze padded out of camp, his tail lowered
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 4:13 pm

Pathfinde was near the border hunting
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

Mood : Great coming back to this
No clan
WCW Points : 34190
Thanks Points : 2

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 10:43 pm

(Wooowwww breaking the warrior cat coooodddeeee. Lol.)

Hawkfire sat outside his den. Being deputy was tough work for the tom.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 10:45 pm

(And failed. xP)
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

Mood : Great coming back to this
No clan
WCW Points : 34190
Thanks Points : 2

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 10:46 pm

(Its in the rules, that your cat that breaks it could be found out, and kicked from the clan... Thats actually a pretty cool plot for Shadowblaze. Then making his own clan and trying to take over all. xD)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 10:48 pm

(Spoilers: That's what happens, except he doesn't try taking over.
He gets kicked out because of something else though, nothing to do with a mate)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33492
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 EmptyOctober 10th 2014, 3:04 am

Gustyfoot was silent the whole way but her steps seemed to get more and more cautious, she looked at moonbeam for reassurance knowing that her dads abusive mate was out there waiting to get revenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next