Warrior Cats World

Warriors of God 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Warriors of God 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Warriors of God Bob11

Warriors of God

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36699
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:
Warriors of God Left_bar_bleue100/100Warriors of God Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 2:09 pm

Our chars are angels from heaven who get sent to Earth on a mission. To save the human race. If they fail, they lose their wings...what kind of Angel wants that?

Angel types:
Gardian Angel:Angelcthat protects a certain person.
Joy Angel: Angel that brings Joy.
Peace Angel:Angel that brings peace.
Help Angel: Angel that helps.
The saving Angel: Angel that saves people.
Hope Angel: Gives out hope.
Grace Angel: gives out Grace.
Healing Angel: Heals humans.
Fallen Angel: A Angel that lost their wings due to failing their mission.

Angel form:
Name:
Description:
Angel type:
Past:
Other:
Will you let me use it in a story?:

Person form:
Name:
Description:
Angel:
Other:
Will you let me use it in a story?:

Rules:
1.One angel per person.
2. You have to make a human!
3.one angel type To each person!
4. Play nice! Pg-13!
5. PLEASE put your angels past. I would like to use these Angels in short stories.

Name:Lily Steam
Description(with Wings):5ft with Long Curly Blonde hair with baby blue eyes. Wears a white shirt and light baby blue jeans
Angel type:Gardian angel
Age(13-17):15
Past(how they died and became a angel):
 Lily was a sweet little girl, always nice, never bad. Even all the other angels thought she was a angel before she died. She didn't even deserve the way she died..not like this. Her, her Mom, and her 3 year old brother Micheal where at the park as Lily ran around by herself. She always said hi to everyone as she ran by, always smiling. A guy came up to her and asked, "hey, I'm sorry to bother your run, but my puppy seemed to have ran away, can you help me find her?" He asked, having a desperate look on his face. Being the sweet 15 year old Lily, thinking everyone was nice, she said, "Sure!" And started walked around with the guy looking for his dog. "What is her name?" She asked. "Oh her name is uh...Flower." He said quickly, flashing a smile. She flashed one back. "Okay!" She said and cupped her hands around her mouth. "Flower!" She called and she heard faint barking under a black car. She ran towards it, her blonde curls bouncing. When she got to the car, she called, "flower!" Again. She couldn't really see inside the car, it was pitch black, the windows tinted. She heard whimpering and bent down, seeing a little black puppy under the car. She pulled the dog out and held her. "Here you go sir." She said then slightly screamed at a sack was pulled over her head and a hand over her mouth before her scream could reach her mom. "Get in the car." He said nastily in her ear as he tied her hands behind her back and pushed her through the now open door. He tied her feet up then shut the door, throwing flower inside after her. She cried softly in her seat as the guy got in and drove off, humming a song to himself. They drove for hours, the bag still over her head. She felt the car pull to a stop and she was pushed out of the car. "Get on your knees." He snarled and slammed her down, cutting her knees on gravel. He pulled the bag off of her head and she saw Flower tied in front of her. She had Bruises, and cuts all on her, whimpering. The guy walked around her, chuckling. "You should know not to follow strange guys." He sneered and hit her with a whip, making her scream. The whip cut her skin, the welp bleeding and stinging. She cried as it hurt and he kept hitting her, each time she screamed, he hit her harder. She finally bit her lip hard until he was done beating her. She was bruised and cut all over, tears staining her cheeks. He walked away and started beating flower, making the poor dog yelp. "No!" Lily screamed but she couldn't get up as the guy best the poor puppy to its death, it's black body laying still and bloody on the gravel road. He turned to Lily with a evil grin and pulled out a knife. He walked towards her and picked her up. "And this is where I leave you." He whispered in her ear and slammed the knife into her chest, making her gasp and cough. He chuckled. "Thank you for being so much fun." He whispered nastily in her ear as he pulled it out slowly. She fell to the ground, coughing and gripping her chest. "Bye Lily." He chuckled and walked off as she layed on the ground, crying. "Sorry momma, and Micheal..." She cried and closed her eyes, ready to die. Her vision started blurring..then..she heard singing. Beautiful singing like no voice on earth. The voices where calling to her..she was home. She smiled as the light surround her little body. She was finally home...
Other:Flower is her dog now!

Name:Micheal Steam
Description: 5'12 boy with spikey blonde hair and Blue eyes.
Angel:Lily
Past:
Micheal was a quiet boy. Didn't trust anyone, always got in trouble. He was considered "dark" by other people. But is wasn't his fault he's this way. His sister was kidnapped when he was only 3. She was his favorite sister too...his only one. By the time he was 6, they found his sister. Her bones. He was dead silent since then. By the time he was 15, he just kept his head down. The day it happened though...was a terrible day. He was walking home by himself with his headphones in his ears and his head down. When he walked through the door a plate shot at him and he dodged it. In a instant screaming and yelling was shot at him. His mom is not happy about his latest "skip school day" he pulled his headphones out slowly and just stood over her, calmly. "WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE LILY?" She yelled in his face and something snapped in him. "WELL LILY ISN'T HERE. AND WHO'S FAULT IS IT FOR NOT WATCHING HER?" He yelled back and pushed his mom hard against the wall. She screamed in pain as a vase fell and shattered, and a sharp edge cut her arm. "Your a Horrorible son." She spat, holding her bleeding arm. Tears welled up in his eyes. "I'm sorry..." He whispered and ran out the door. He kept running until he reached town so he could put his headphones in his ears. He kept walking. He turned to walk across the street. He didn't hear the honking, or look to see a car coming.  "Slam!" He got hit and blacked out...
"I'm dead..." He murmured bit he opened his eyes. Hospital equipment all around him and a breathing mask over his mouth. His mom was at one side and a real pretty and bright girl on his other side. She smiled. "Hi Micheal." She said softly, light tears in her eyes. "Who are you...?" He asked and she smiled again. "Your Angel." She said and spread her Pure white wings. "You saved me..why? I should have died." He said. His mom looked up at him and cried in joy. "Your alive!" She cried and hugged him, crying on his chest. The angel smiled again. "Everyone has their reason to live. God has a plan for everyone, mine was to become your Angel...brother..." She said and flew away through the window. "Lily..." He murmured and his mom looked up. "What?" She asked. "I...I just say Lily. She was here! She...she saved me." He whispered and cried. "Oh Micheal. Please, don't ever leave me again. I didn't mean it." His mother cried and he smiled. "Don't worry mom, the only reason why I'm here is because I have a reason to live.." He whispered and hugged her back.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan
WCW Points : 47430
Thanks Points : 15

Character sheet
Health:
Warriors of God Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Warriors of God Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 3:25 pm

((Seems interesting, makin them now!))
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98017
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 3:34 pm

(i'll make mine later)
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
Warriors of God Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999Warriors of God Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 3:55 pm

Angel form-
Name: Amelia Knight (yes, she's originally an angel oc of mine)
Description: Tall, tan girl with long golden blond hair, and deep blue eyes
Angel type: Fallen
Past:
Amelia grew up in a small town in Indiana, the corn state. She was pretty popular, mostly because she was nice and didn't talk down to anyone, but really, she liked being left alone. She was abused by her alcoholic mother. she died when she tried to defend herself and in a drunken rage, her mother took a decoration on the mantle and hit her in the neck, snapping it. In heaven, she didn't really fit in, she wasn't as purpose driven or holy as the others, and was assigned to be a guardian, her predecessors hoping she'd b happy. Only she wasn't. She also hated who she had to protect, a girl who was always mean to everyone. She ended up killing her and stripped of her wings. Oddly enough, she started traveling, being happy, and living the dream. After words, she found a little girl, and befriended her. they now travel together and Amelia would protect her with her life.
Other: She was a guardian angel, and still has soem of her power
Will you let me use it in a story?: Of Course!

Person form-
Name: Salada Braginski
Description: small, pale, 9 year old girl with short black hair and stunning amber colored brown eyes. she often wears warm, wholly dresses that she knits herself, and gloves Amelia got her.
Angel: Amelia
Other: she was born in Russia, but moved to *insert where this takes place* after her parents died, yes, she speaks Russian and English.
Will you let me use it in a story?: Yep!
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 4:04 pm

(How did she lose her wings?

But accepted. Also, Forgot your persons past!)
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 4:10 pm

((I'm sorry! she lsot them for literally killnig the one she was supposed to protect, as it says, and...Salada was born to a farming family in royal Russia, they grew cabbages, and not much else. they were very poor and most of their profits went to paynig taxes and buying things they needed to grow their crop. As a result, Salada's mother taught her how to sew and knit at a very younge age, and Salada egan selling them on the sly to help her family. Her parents died of starvation when she was about 7 years old, and her relatives shipped ehr off to america, after she got off of the palne, she met Amelia, who was actually getting off as well, returnnig to her home aftr a trip arpund Russia. they had been friends adn companions sense))
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 4:16 pm

(But...Angels are supossed to be nice..they can't kill their person...xD But I'll let it slide! And okay!:3)

Micheal sat in his loving room oncrhe couch, his whole body relaxed. He had a little scar on his forehead due to getting hit by a car. He's gotten better by then, more talking and smiling. He felt the scar on his head, and smiled.lily... he thought and grabbed his phone. It was Missie. "Y'ello." He said and he had to pull the phone away from his ear because Missie was ranting.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 4:21 pm

((xD You clearly don't know Amelia!))

Amelia and Salada were walking down the street, laughing "Действительно! Это было наше самое лучшее ограбление еще!(Really!That was our best heist yet!)" the tiny Russian 9 year old grinned and held up a basket of bread that had stolen form the grocery store "your powers are da bomb, as they say" she said and Amelia laughed "Yeah they are!" she grinned. she did miss the wings, but hey, she got to keep most of her powers. Anyway, let's head back to our hideout and have ourselves a feast!" Amelia took out a bag of salami. Salada beamed "Yeah!" she smiled and they laughed as they past Michel's house.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 4:26 pm

"Get your but here now." Missie sad through the phone, Micheal's mom in the door way. He sighed. "Okay, chill Miss." He said and Humg up. He groaned and sat up and stretched. "Missie oroblems?" She asked, chuckling. He nodded and smiled. "Yeh." He sighed. And grabbed his keys. He walked towards the or but stopped. Lily was in the door way. "Missie is bad news Micheal. You should know that.@ she said, her blonde curls shining. "Oh I know." He chuckled and shrugged. "But I can't do anything about it!" He walked towards her, pushing her out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 4:29 pm

Amelia looked over, her sensees picking up the conversation, and her eyes widened. Another Angel. "Come on" she whispered and walked up to them "Hi!"she smiled "привет" Salada smield "Sorry about Salada, she's my half sister form Russia, she was saying hello" Amelia smild softly "I"m Amelia...I'm nw to the neighborhood, can you two show me around?" she asked adn smirked
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 4:40 pm

Lily blinked. "I'm Lily. You should know me." She smiled sweetly and turned back o her brother. "Micheal, your making a mistake." She called but he ignored her and got in the car and drove off. She sighed. "My family..." She grinned and looked at them. She bent down to SalAda's height and smiled sweetly. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 4:47 pm

"что она сказала?(what is she saying?)" she asked and turned to Amelia "она сказала привет(she said hi)" she answered and turned to Lily "Want me to knock soem sense into him?" she aked and stretched
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 4:49 pm

"Um, No. What kind of Angel are you?" Lily asked, looking for wings.

Micheal drove to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 4:52 pm

"Guardian, I keep my wings hidden" she lied effortlessly. Salda kept herself from smrikeing.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 5:15 pm

"Oh. Okay. I heard there was a Fallen Angel on the loose. Keep a look out for her okay? She's trying to hide from her punishment."
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 5:20 pm

"Got it, but anyway, if you need my help, I'd be happy to!" she grinned. So, Heaven's trying to punish her more eh? She'll see about that
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43425
Thanks Points : 24

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 5:26 pm

Angel form:
Name: Kage Sora
Description: Tall with shaggy black hair and red/golden eyes, and black wings.
Angel type: Guardian
Past:
When he was younger, about seven, he began playing tricks and pranks; nasty ones. They were usually dangerous and someone often got hurt, and though he got in trouble, he had an uncanny ability to avoid getting in HUGE trouble. He was usually referred to as a little devil or demon. Once, one of his classmates was hurt so bad that the parent went so far as to call him the spawn of satan, but he weaseled out of it once more. When he was five, his mother was hit by a car, and since then his father never seemed to be home, so he practically raised himself.
When he turned 12, his pranks increased their danger noticeably. He found it harder to avoid getting in so much trouble, but he kept it up. He was nearly always alone; he never was the best friend maker, and was nearly never seen in a large crowd. He continued the pranks, claiming it to merely be "fun and games", and being called things like a demon and being avoided didn't seem to bother him much.
But, when he was fourteen, one his "jokes" nearly led to another kid's death. He was guilted heavily, the parent yelled at him, his dad actually came home just to deal with that, but then seemed to disappear again. For the first time, Kage actually seemed to feel bad about it, and the kid made a bit of a target out of Kage. He became much more quiet and stopped his pranks. When he was 15, he started getting avoided again, and began skipping school.
When he turned 17, he left school after his third class to go home. But, as he crossed the road outside the school, a car rushed by and he met the same fate as his mother, but still he questions as to how he managed to get angel when he was so commonly referred to as demon is a mystery to him.
Other:
Will you let me use it in a story?: Yep :D

(I'll edit in the human in a minute)
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 5:29 pm

(Accepted!:3)

Lily smiled and flew off after Micheal.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 5:30 pm

Amelai smirked, and walked into the house with Salda "Hello mam?" she asked sweetly
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 5:46 pm

Person form:
Name: Sky Ridge
Description: Short black hair with green eyes.
Angel: Kage
Other:
Will you let me use it in a story?: Sure
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 5:47 pm

(*cough* back story *cough*)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 5:57 pm

(Oh sorry xD
I'll edit it in in a minute)
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 4th 2014, 6:23 pm

(Okay!:3)

Lily followed Micheal to the beach and sat on the top rock, watching.

"He Missie." He said and hugged her, kissing her cheek. "Your late." She snapped, glaring at him. "Sorry." He said and and walked towards the water, pulling her with him.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 10:54 am

(*bump*)
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God EmptySeptember 5th 2014, 10:54 am

(*bump*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warriors of God Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God   Warriors of God Empty

Back to top Go down

Warriors of God
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next