Warrior Cats World

Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily Bob11

Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36699
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:
Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily Left_bar_bleue100/100Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily Empty
PostSubject: Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily   Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 1:55 pm

I use the angels in the stories from the rp, but I will change it up a little bit. This is the stories about Micheal and Lily. I will post the other stories in other threads. This one is about Micheal and Lily.

Reference:
Chapter 1: Page 1
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:
Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily Left_bar_bleue100/100Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily   Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 1:56 pm

Chapter 1.

After the incident, Micheal became a new person. His hair grew longer and it was to his eyebrows, but he talked more. He didn't see lily anymore but he knew she was around. He could feel her, breathing around him. Or it could just be the wind..but it felt like her. He just knew it. Micheal felt buzzing by his leg and picked up up, groaning. Missie. "Hey babe!" He said cheerfully but instantly pulled the phone away from his ear as she ranted. "How dare you blow me off Last night Mich! It was my party but you didn't come! I thought you loved me..how dare you! You embarrassed me!" She sobbed and Micheal sighed. "Missie. I'm sorry. I had a family thing. I couldn't leave my mum." He said into the phone. He was actually saying the truth! It would have been Lily's 17th Birthday yesterday and they celebrated it. That whole day, he heard her beautiful voice singing through the house in his head, making him smile all day. "Well, get to the beach right now. It's the after party of my party." She said and sniffled. "Okay." He sighed. His mum appeared in the door way with a hand towel, drying her hands off. "Missie?" She mouthed and he nodded, rolling his eyes. "Alright babe, see you later." He said and hung up the phone before she could say anymore. He groaned and stood up, stretching. His mum walked up to him and hugged him. Micheal was taller than her by a foot, the tallest one in the family. He would even be taller than Lily(and still is!). He smiled down at her and hugged back. "I'll be okay mum. I promise." He said and kissed the top of her head before pullin away. "Love you." She said as he went out the door. "Don't go..." He heard a soft whisper in his ear an he stopped. "Lily?" He whispered back but got nothing. He kept walking and he heard it again. "Don't go..." The whispering voice said. "Lily is that you?" He asked the air around him but got no reply. He shrugged and kept walking. He didn't hear the voice again as he got in his car and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43425
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily   Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 2:35 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98017
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily   Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily EmptySeptember 7th 2014, 3:55 pm

Awesome :3
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33306
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily   Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily EmptySeptember 16th 2014, 3:12 am

Whens next chapter
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily   Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily EmptyDecember 8th 2014, 6:34 pm

I totally forgot about this!!! My phone reseted and I lost it!3:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily   Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily Empty

Back to top Go down

Warriors of God: Micheal and Lily
Page 1 of 1