Warrior Cats World

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 Bob11

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.

Go down 
+3
Moonstar
Moonlight
Guardian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

Mood : Mild Amusement and Heaps of Regret...Mostly Regret.
No clan
WCW Points : 21455
Thanks Points : 1

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:09 pm

Moonlight stared at him suspiciously. "Pah, well I am afraid your happiness is ruining mine. If you keep this up, you know I will have to be forced to pick sides between you and my fellow she-cats. If your guilty of being a heart breaker..I can't exactly side with you...."
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Warrior
Warrior
Guardian

Starclan
WCW Points : 21269
Thanks Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:10 pm

((He can only fly short distances, really haha. While he does have teleportation and enhanced physical abilities, that’s about it :3 No dead raising – he’s just a messenger and occasional intervener. The bigger powers is more of the stuff that his superiors do!))

The StarClan cat quietly made his way through LeafClan’s part of the forest, taking care not to disturb any living being. He didn’t have any important messages for the clan cats, so he was merely wandering through the forests. He paused for a few moments, looking around before continuing. Perhaps he should visit the medicine cats and check up on their clans…

………

Out of the nowhere, a loud roaring noise could be heard nearby. Startled, the guardian jumped backwards, his wings fluttering frantically. A two-leg monster was careening through the forest at a high speed, ignoring whatever wildlife was in its way!

Guardian managed to catch his breath, but something worried him. The monsters didn’t usually come through here, and he hadn’t heard of any warnings from his superiors. He started to search for any cat that might be near; he had to warn the clans about this.

((Wildly tossing a potential plot point :P Doesn’t have to be one, though.))
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:12 pm

(Guardian, If you have ideas for major plot points, feel free to contact me via pm. :))
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98203
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:12 pm

Shadowblaze sighed. "Can I help being the best looking tom in the forest? No? Didn't think so." He stuck out his tongue at Moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:14 pm

Moonlight gave him an unamused scowl. ,It is obvious you are handsome, becuase they certainly did not fall in love with you for your modesty," she meowed dryly.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36885
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:
The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:15 pm

Moonbeam looked for her leader. When she couldn't find him she sighed and went up to Moonlight. "Moonlight, sorry to bother you, but where is Ratstar? I wanted to ask about a Leafclan border patrol. We need one." She mewed. She bunched up her muscles, waiting for the she-cat to lash out if she did.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:18 pm

Moonlight turner end her head and smiled, "Oh, hi other Moon, sorry I am kinda in the middle of 'chewing somebody out', so to speak. My uncle? He is doing stuff at place...um...perhaps with that cat...I really don't know. Hey 'handsomest tom in the forest', have you seen Ratstar anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:18 pm

"Not just being handsome......" He puffed out his chest. "See? My muscles? I'm strong to" The others think I got them just to impress she-cats, they don't know I plan on killing an entire mob if that is what it takes to avenge my parents.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:20 pm

Moonlight smirked, "Well can you use your finely toned jaw muscles to tell Moonbeam over here where Ratstar is?"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33492
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:21 pm

Gustyfoot sighed sadly
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:21 pm

Shadowstar narrowed his eyes at Moonlight. "I think he's in his den, did you check there?"
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:22 pm

Moonlight shrugged, "I only go to his den whenever I get In Trouble."
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:24 pm

Moonbeam laughed and shook her head. "I'll go check." She mewed and turned. "Be sure to show him the side of she-cats he will wish he never saw." She chuckled and headed up to his den. "Ratstar?" She started, standing outside.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:25 pm

Shadowblaze narrowed his eyes. "Like for not letting the assistant deputy rest in peace?"
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:26 pm

Moonlight smirked and grinned evily, "Would I do anything else? See you later other me!"

Ratstar was in his den napping, he could feel his dreams being littered with images of a black tom and a pretty she-cat by his side.....and then the image of them laying limp on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:28 pm

Shadowblaze got up. "I'm going to go flirt with Hazelscar." he smiled. "Don't wait for me!"
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:29 pm

Moonlight growled and chased after him, "now way are you flirting with her, we are practically sisters...why you no good mouse brain!"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33492
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:29 pm

Gustyfoot stayed where she was I try and try and no one notices!
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:30 pm

Shadowblaze looked back and purred in amusement. "Try and stop me!"
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:32 pm

Moonbeam didn't get a answer so she stuck her head in. "Ratst-" she started but then she saw he was asleep and didn't want to wake him.

(I have a idea, but I don't know if you want to do it Senior Moon.xD)
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:33 pm

Moon thought for a moment and them paused and shook her head. "Hazelscar is to smart to fall for that, try your luck but she is an unmovable mountain."

(Message me and we will see...)

Ratstar woke up with a start, his face was wide in terror and he was shivering.

(I am Yorkie watching for the next few minutes, so my posts are short...sorry.)
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:35 pm

(Okay. I'll post after I pm you and get your message back!:3)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:36 pm

"What if I make her an offer if she can't refuse?" he purred
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:38 pm

Moonlight rolled her eyes and sighed. "You are going to ask her to be your mate right? Again with this! do you realize how stupid this is? You are just going to annoy her and humilate yourself."
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:40 pm

"You're just afraid she'll say yes." purred Shadowblaze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next