Warrior Cats World

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 Bob11

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43599
Thanks Points : 24

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 3:43 pm

(I can get on during school. i do on the bus :3)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32835
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 7:16 pm

(I don't wanna tell you how. Lets just say usually I miss on iPad assignments.)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326737
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 8:26 pm

Chapter 4

First step to leadership, Deputies duties (Sorry SilverDF O.O I guess Patchkit was reset, but I'll mention Patchkit to make up for it XD). Silverstar had pondered on a deputy, and I was determined to be her choice. "Gustyfoot, Shadeheart-" Comettail walked up. He motioned with his tail to the patrol. This meant that he'd asked to join. He could no longer speak, due to his windpipes being crushed. I mewed, knowing that he was a bit old to still be a warrior, "Are you sure you're up to it?" He nodded. "Alright then, let's go."
Comettail seemed to take the lead, and I couldn't help but feel a pang of envy. The old tom had been deputy before his father. I thought bitterly that he was older than the stars and couldb't possibly lead as a deputy. I pushed the thought away. I couldn't go wishing away old- senior warriors.
Gustyfoot slowed and fell beside me. She murmured, knowing that I'm not the type to be nice, "Okay, who are you and what've you done with Bloodtalon?" I stifled a burst of laughter.
But instead of laughter, a sudden change of mood hit me. I hissed, "It's always been ME." Lowering tone, I murmured, "Deputies are nice, aren't they? I can be kind, or angry. So deal with it." Oh, and I saw it before she did what she'd done. I'd done the wrong thing.
Gustyfoot spat, "Well, Darktail wasn't so nice, was he?" She turned her head to him, stopping, but the patrol went on as they argued. "Well, unless you count murdering his mate 'nice'. And if you want to be deputy, try not to kill your sister. Oh, wait, you already have." She walked off, leaving him dumbfounded.
★★★★★

"I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may approve of my choice," Silverstar announced, voice clear and echoing against the rain. I gulped, hoping that the clouds revealed the moon throughout the whole ceremony. "Outside of the medicine cat den, a talon covered in blood from prey sat." I tried to hide my guilt,plotting it. Blackheart had sat it there. "I believe that the new deputy of DewClan shall be Bloodtalon. May StarClan approve of my choice..."
I tried to hide the grin inside me. Snickers of greed and power sounded inside of my head, and I thought it was Darktail or Bloodsplash, but I realized that it was me. Terror seemed to strike the face of Gustyfoot and Spiritwhisper. They knew.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 4th 2014, 8:41 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33480

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 2:41 am

Awesome but even if silver star saw the blood covered talon she'd be mouse brained to chose the half insane cat
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 7:17 am

True... xD
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 7:24 am

I like mah characters.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 7:26 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 7:34 am

A lot.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 7:35 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 8:45 am

Nvm.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 10:37 am

XD
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 6:57 pm

I wanna sing a song now.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 7:42 am

*Hums random song*
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 7:49 am

*starts singing g in the background* Trolololololololololololololololol, trololololol. Aaaaaaaayaaaaayaaaaayaaaaayaaaaaaa! Nananananananaaaaaanaaa.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 1:34 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 6th 2014, 2:34 pm

I got a way better song that exists.
SaySomething I'm giving up on you . . . I'll be the one if you want me to . . . anywhere I would've followed you! Say something I'm giving up on you!
And I'm feeling so small . . . It was all over my head, I know nothing at all. And I will stumble and fall. I'm learning to love, just starting to crawl.
Say something I'm giving up on you!! I'm sorry I can't get to you! Anywhere I would've followed you . . . say something I'm giving up on you!!
And I will swallow my pride . . . your the one that I love (ew), and I'm saying goodbye.
Say something I'm giving up on you!! And I'm sorry I couldn't get to you! And anywhere I would've followed you . . . whoa, oh, oh oh!! Say something I'm giving up on you!
Say something I'm giving up on you . . .
Say something.
And the real song. That was just the lyrics. :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2U0Ivkn2Ds
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 2:54 am

Thats blood's old tune
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 7:35 am

Eh I've heard that a couple times. I like King for a Day and Fate Worse then Death better personally :3
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 8:01 am

XD Say something was my favorite radio song (Still is XD) Sorry its taking so long for the next part. Iz be tinking bout da story.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 10:15 am

Oh, me too!
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 11:35 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 2:35 pm

Uh . . . the song's also my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 2:35 pm

I like hey brother and happy
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 2:37 pm

Oh, I like the song, Happy, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next