Warrior Cats World

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 Bob11

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32793
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 7:20 pm

Spoiler, I'm already writing the fourth chapter.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43557
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 5:36 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue80/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 19th 2014, 7:06 pm

No wait, the 11th.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326695
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 21st 2014, 10:26 pm

Chapter 6

I pondered and pondered all the next few sunrises. Soon, one night, I asked to take a walk with Gustyfoot. She nodded, hesitating, but we walked alongside the river. "Gustyfoot, I would do anything for you, you know that. I glared at the river and dug my claws deep into the ground. "But it seems that you won't do the same!" I launched at her and threw her in the river. She shrieked, but was cut off as a wave hit her.
I gritted my teeth. It took every bone in my body, every nerve, every muscle, every instinct not to jump in and save her. But it wasn't enough. Soon I pulled her out of the river, and she coughed up water. I didn't know how to react, and I'm not sure she did either. But I didn't let my guard down. "Be my deputy, or I won't save you this time!" I protested.
"I don't need your help! You don't rule the Clan yet, so stop acting like it, and act like a GOOD deputy!"
"I... ugh!" I felt like an idiot, considering she was right.

(Sorry this was short)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2014, 7:13 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 22nd 2014, 1:25 pm

You don't need to say sorry. I don't really care. :/
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33438

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 23rd 2014, 7:46 am

O.o go Gustyfoot you hang in there
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 23rd 2014, 8:08 am

xD
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 24th 2014, 12:48 pm

Next part
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 24th 2014, 1:57 pm

Next part
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 24th 2014, 3:21 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 24th 2014, 7:33 pm

I don't think there is a next one. :P
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 4:17 am

Next part!
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 7:35 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 9:03 am

Chapter 7

For the next few days, Gustyfoot didn't even look at me. That was fine by me. Spiritwhisper approached me, a worried and nervous look on her face. "I-I need to talk to you, Bloodtalon, but please, don't tell anyone... please..."
I nodded and mewed, "Somewhere where only I can hear?" She nodded and we went beside the river.
"I'm having kits. And they're a BlizzardClan warrior's. They're Icyfoot's." Spiritwhisper's head drooped in shame and I slapped a paw across her face.
(I'll edit it later.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 12:25 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 12:29 pm

Bloodtalon doesn't approve of teenage moms.... Spiritwhisper would technically still be a "teenage" in cat age, considering she is only fifteen moons in the normal roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 12:35 pm

Yo blood for yewberry's rampage I was wondering whether ivypelt- gustypaws grandma- younger sister could be twigleap making gustypaw and yewbeeey cousins?
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 12:49 pm

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 12:50 pm

Yeah I thought it might add some more action and dramatic scenes
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 25th 2014, 3:08 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 26th 2014, 4:02 am

XD
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyMarch 26th 2014, 7:28 am

*Hums to elevator music*
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2014, 1:37 pm

Next part
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 EmptyApril 1st 2014, 6:58 pm

Noooooooooo. *Points finger near Ninjakin's face* We can't tolerate that in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next