Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.?

Share | 

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 17667
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 17th 2014, 7:20 pm

Spoiler, I'm already writing the fourth chapter.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 28431
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 19th 2014, 5:36 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 19th 2014, 7:06 pm

No wait, the 11th.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : I knew this skin that wrapped my frame
Wasn't made to play this game.
Starclan
WCW Points : 311544
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 21st 2014, 10:26 pm

Chapter 6

I pondered and pondered all the next few sunrises. Soon, one night, I asked to take a walk with Gustyfoot. She nodded, hesitating, but we walked alongside the river. "Gustyfoot, I would do anything for you, you know that. I glared at the river and dug my claws deep into the ground. "But it seems that you won't do the same!" I launched at her and threw her in the river. She shrieked, but was cut off as a wave hit her.
I gritted my teeth. It took every bone in my body, every nerve, every muscle, every instinct not to jump in and save her. But it wasn't enough. Soon I pulled her out of the river, and she coughed up water. I didn't know how to react, and I'm not sure she did either. But I didn't let my guard down. "Be my deputy, or I won't save you this time!" I protested.
"I don't need your help! You don't rule the Clan yet, so stop acting like it, and act like a GOOD deputy!"
"I... ugh!" I felt like an idiot, considering she was right.

(Sorry this was short)

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 22nd 2014, 7:13 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 22nd 2014, 1:25 pm

You don't need to say sorry. I don't really care. :/
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 18307

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 23rd 2014, 7:46 am

O.o go Gustyfoot you hang in there

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 23rd 2014, 8:08 am

xD
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 24th 2014, 12:48 pm

Next part

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 24th 2014, 1:57 pm

Next part

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 24th 2014, 3:21 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 24th 2014, 7:33 pm

I don't think there is a next one. :P
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 25th 2014, 4:17 am

Next part!

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 25th 2014, 7:35 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 25th 2014, 9:03 am

Chapter 7

For the next few days, Gustyfoot didn't even look at me. That was fine by me. Spiritwhisper approached me, a worried and nervous look on her face. "I-I need to talk to you, Bloodtalon, but please, don't tell anyone... please..."
I nodded and mewed, "Somewhere where only I can hear?" She nodded and we went beside the river.
"I'm having kits. And they're a BlizzardClan warrior's. They're Icyfoot's." Spiritwhisper's head drooped in shame and I slapped a paw across her face.
(I'll edit it later.)

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 25th 2014, 12:25 pm

O.o

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 25th 2014, 12:29 pm

Bloodtalon doesn't approve of teenage moms.... Spiritwhisper would technically still be a "teenage" in cat age, considering she is only fifteen moons in the normal roleplay.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 25th 2014, 12:35 pm

Yo blood for yewberry's rampage I was wondering whether ivypelt- gustypaws grandma- younger sister could be twigleap making gustypaw and yewbeeey cousins?

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 25th 2014, 12:49 pm

Sure.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 25th 2014, 12:50 pm

Yeah I thought it might add some more action and dramatic scenes

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 25th 2014, 3:08 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 26th 2014, 4:02 am

XD

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   March 26th 2014, 7:28 am

*Hums to elevator music*
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   April 1st 2014, 1:37 pm

Next part

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   April 1st 2014, 6:58 pm

Noooooooooo. *Points finger near Ninjakin's face* We can't tolerate that in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   

Back to top Go down

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next