Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.?

Share | 

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
Kit

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 18810
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   April 11th 2014, 11:05 am

Next part

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 28929
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   April 11th 2014, 12:25 pm

*Whacks Thunder* How DARE you point at the Fire Lord?! Ge' ou'a 'ere!
^ What Gusty said
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   April 12th 2014, 6:38 am

I demand a next part

You have been touched

"I will fight! I will! I will fight until my heart stops beating and my paws stop working! You look upon me and see just a tiny cat! But you do not see the fighting spirit! You know why I fight even when there is no hope?! Because my clan is my hope and I made a promise. A promise that I would protect everyone in nightclan, and I intend to keep it! The clan may not make a cat but the cats make a clan and we are Nightclan!"

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   April 12th 2014, 11:13 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : hey guys guess what i'm inactive and also very boy i am boy i hope you know what i mean I AM BOY I WANT TO BE BOY I AM FTM
Starclan
WCW Points : 312042
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   April 13th 2014, 6:51 pm

I'll have it out later. I've got too many stories on my plate and I'm planning another XD It'll be out someday.

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   April 13th 2014, 7:01 pm

xD I should actually probably update some of mine soon o.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 18165

Character sheet
Health:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   April 13th 2014, 7:40 pm

I have a song stuck in my head. I forgot what it was called, but it was sung by Rihanna. :P
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   April 13th 2014, 7:46 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Mood : hey guys guess what i'm inactive and also very boy i am boy i hope you know what i mean I AM BOY I WANT TO BE BOY I AM FTM
Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   April 13th 2014, 7:49 pm

Umbrella Ella Ella... Round and around and around and around we go... Shine bright like a diamond.... ect. O.o

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   April 13th 2014, 9:06 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 1st 2014, 12:52 pm

Please blood next part

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 18165

Character sheet
Health:
80/100  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 1st 2014, 6:37 pm

No, it's a different one.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 2nd 2014, 3:03 am

Is it Where have you been all my life?

Next part blood i am dying here!

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 2nd 2014, 5:01 pm

I shall. Stay calm, young one.

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 2nd 2014, 6:07 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 22183
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 2nd 2014, 10:05 pm

Isn't Braveheart Flippaw, Thunderpaw, And lightingpaw's mum??
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 5th 2014, 7:09 am

Blood talon do a next part!

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 5th 2014, 8:46 am

I shall. Km brainstorming.

Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 5th 2014, 8:48 am

Good!

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 5th 2014, 4:15 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 7th 2014, 12:39 pm

Can you do a big one by tonight?

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 7th 2014, 6:56 pm

Ill try.

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 7th 2014, 8:01 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
Kit

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 8th 2014, 2:03 am

Ok

You have been touched

-Gustyfoot
Back to top Go down
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   May 8th 2014, 5:31 pm

o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   

Back to top Go down

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next