Warrior Cats World

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 Bob11

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33312
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 2:39 pm

O.o what about her brother?
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32667

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 2:40 pm

Hey Brother? Oh, I like that too.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 2:45 pm

Its awesome
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 2:45 pm

I saw the music video on TV. I like watching music videos on weekdays. :D
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43431
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 3:13 pm

I dont think I've heard that one
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 5:53 pm

Heard what?
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 7th 2014, 6:32 pm

that song
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 8th 2014, 7:59 pm

When I watched it, I felt really, really dull. It looked so OLD! I hate old things.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2014, 3:18 am

I just listen to the song

Next part
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2014, 12:14 pm

I'm thinking if my char was ever chosen to be deputy, how would she get a sign from starclan I mean you can't find a gusty foot on the ground XD
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Mood : you are what you love, not who loves you <3
Starclan
WCW Points : 326564
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2014, 12:24 pm

It... uh.... maybe it would be windy and the wind blew a paw print out of the ground?
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2014, 12:25 pm

XD I suppose.... XD
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 9th 2014, 7:17 pm

I'm gonna make a meme called 'Suicide cat" or "Cancer Cat." I dunno yet. :P
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 10th 2014, 3:52 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 10th 2014, 7:31 pm

If anyone has a good idea on what I should make. :P
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 10th 2014, 9:24 pm

Search on who Thunder/Flip/Lightning's mother is?
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 11th 2014, 3:36 am

Blood next part
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 11th 2014, 4:49 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 6:29 pm

Chapter 5

I lifted my chin in pride. I felt as if I had the power of StarClan in my claws. As if the Clans were mine to use. "I honor your choice. I will be the best deputy the Clans have ever seen. I'll be the leader my father never got to be. I promise, Silverstar." A few gasps were heard throughout the clearing and the fur rose on the back of my neck as I realized the gasps were of my father's name.

After the ceremony, cats came up, congratulating me on my rank. Hawkflight, Shadeheart, Lightningpaw, Thunderpaw, Flippaw, Comettail, Twistedheart, Rainstripe, Spiritwhisper, my kits, Mudlily, and Gustyfoot, who was hesitant. I nodded in thanks and mewed, "May I talk to you in private, Gustyfoot?" She nodded and we went beside the river, far from patrols.
"Gustyfoot, I've become deputy, and I've got plans. Once I'm leader, I need a deputy. I want you to be my deputy when the time comes. Then, we can soon rule the whole of the Clans. DewClan could be DeathClan! It could be the heart of strength! We could be symbols of magnitude! Pride! We could make history!"
Gustyfoot smacked me across the face with her paw. "Are you insane?!" She hissed. "Bloodtalon, you're my best friend, but stooping as low as to change the Clan name? This is home, DEWClan, NOT DeathClan. And if leading your way to power is raiding other Clans, innocent cats being killed, I'm out. If you do what I imagine the typical you would do, I won't be your deputy. And besides, you have to wait your turn. You're just a deputy, not a leader."
"Fine! I'll choose someone else! Anyone else that's bigger than you!" I stormed off, the blood roaring in my ears, making them ring. I ran fir cover before everything went quiet and I started having illusions.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Congratulations," my father purred as I informed him my place as deputy. "I taught you well, young one. Now it is time for phase one of operation ‘DeathClan’. Act as a deputy normally would. You've got to be more aggressive, more like a leader as moons pass by. Silverstar's life is fading. You must take care of her. But do it in your own time. Nature may take it's course. But if it doesn't by the time your kits are apprentices, you've got to do what must be done."
I nodded, and Blackheart snarled, "Did Gustyfoot say yes?" I shook my head and he spat with anger. I understood exactly why, fore I needed a deputy.
Bloodsplash stood. "What you're going to do is get rid of any close enemies. Get all allies as you can that are close to Silverstar. Then you need to get close to the medicine cat. You could persuade and convince them that's Silverstar has had a sickness. We can do the rest. Does any cat know what will happen?"
My ears struck up. "Er... Gustyfoot. But only her. What am I to do?!" I started to panic.
"Shut up, you fool!" Bloodsplash spat. "You get rid of her."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 6:46 pm

(What, Blood? I didn't understand about my character's mother-thing.)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 7:53 pm

If you make a story, you should make it about Lightningpaw and Thunderpaw and Flippaw finding out who their mom is. (I remember you saying they didn't know)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 14th 2014, 7:59 pm

Yeah. I'll do dat.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 15th 2014, 8:20 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 15th 2014, 4:11 pm

It'll be a while, though.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 12:04 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next