Warrior Cats World

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 Bob11

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326695
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 8th 2014, 9:31 pm

Chapter 8

"Prove that you shall take on nine lives. Fight Crowfood," Bloodsplash snarled. "Go."
Bloodtalon darted at his dead brother. Rip his throat out! A voice in his head screeched. Do it! Bloodtalon's eyes dilated. He stopped and smiled at his brother. "Hello, nice to meet you, you seem familiar. Have I met you before? Goodbye. How weak you are. Haven't talked in a while. I guess you won't talk anymore."
Two different levels of insanity. Crow's level was highest. "iNSaNiTY, the weight of the air is torture. PHYSCoPaTHY, don't know who you are anymore. CrUElTY, no one cares of me. But why not take a chance?" He knocked meback with one swipe, slinging me into a tree. I coughed up blood and shook off the pain. "Maggotbreathed piece of crowfood."
I launched at Crow and he slid under me, slicing my side and I collapsed, acting dead. I'd developed a move of my own based off of Gustyfoot's. I slid, tripping Crow, and did what the voice in my head told me to do. Crow faded away, whispering, "Cruelty... the weight of the air is torture..."
Bloodsplash purred in approval, and Bloodtalon jolted awake. He walked out of the den to see Silverstar. "Hello," he mewed, greeting her. She nodded in greeting.
"Let's go hunting," she mewed. "All these years of you being here and I've never known you well." Bloodtalon nodded.

"So, where'd you come from, before...?" My leader started.
"I was a loner. Named Blood. My mother taught me to hunt and fight before I came here. She knew a lot about herbs and my sister almost became a medicine cat. Darktail kinda took me under his wing since my mentor died. He trained me after that until he died. I still don't know what killed him."
"Who were your real parents?" She mewed. I flinch and tense up.
"Let's just say it wouldn't be approved of in a Clan. Both of them are dead. I'd rather not talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33438
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 9th 2014, 2:04 am

Awesome
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43557
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 9th 2014, 7:07 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32793

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue80/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 13th 2014, 7:32 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43557
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 14th 2014, 2:42 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue80/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 6:53 pm

Anyways, someone should make a story of my character(s). I don't feel like making one for them.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 3:22 am

Blood next part
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 7:03 pm

Yeaaaaah.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 22nd 2014, 9:17 pm

Chapter 9

Silverstar mewed, "I know it's rough for you, losing your sister and parents and home. That's why I gave you deputyship. I knew that you'd work hardest. This is all you have left." We walked along the trail through the woods. She meowed, "I nearly chose Shadeheart." I felt my fur prickle up, but I kept my mouth shut. She continued. "He's loyal as well. But you had a sign."
"It's an honor for you to choose me." I looked her in the eye and stifled a growl out of anger. She flinched when she saw my scar. Why does it draw attention away? I guess I don't need beauty when I have power. "I hope I don't become leader so soon. I understand that you only have a few lives left?"
"Two." She answered.
My ears perked. I had a plan.

I explained my plan to Darktail and he smiled. "We provoke a battle and draw everyone from the camp. We tie her up, kill her, and blame it on one of the idiots of the other Clans. The death scent will take care of mine, and I'll take my fur from her claws, and her fur from mine." I smirk and laugh.
Darktail mewed, "Won't take much time. Just remember to try your best to steer clear of killing her yourself. You may be a tyrant, but you wanna be a good one that wont get caught."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 3:19 am

Yay! Can Gustyfoot be in the next part pretty please!?!?
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 9:38 am

Mine too.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 1:57 pm

Next part!
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 8:39 pm

This is gonna be a while, right?
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 25th 2014, 7:54 am

Blood can the cat that gets blamed be night stone and Gustyfoot tries to stick up for her
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 25th 2014, 11:12 am

Yep..
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 25th 2014, 11:12 am

Thx
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyMay 26th 2014, 3:08 pm

Next part!
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyJune 1st 2014, 11:20 am

When will you write the next part?
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyJune 1st 2014, 2:36 pm

Not sure yet
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 3:14 am

How bout today?!
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 7:36 pm

XD Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 12:59 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 5:33 pm

Chapter 10

I woke up. Today was the day. And I was ready to do what I had to. I started out with a new day, and regrets barely hit me when I was on dawn patrol and Gustyfoot asked why I was so happy. I answered, "Today is a good day." I said nothing more. No one would stop me now.
After dawn patrol, I headed back to camp, where I sat for the rest of the day. I planned out everything and made sure to tell Sikverstar that she was a good leader. Then it was time. I started to plan where I would take her, how I'd get her fur out of my claws and my fur out of hers. But before I could, my plans got even more viscious.
I saw Nightstone chatting with Gustyfoot beside Lightningpaw. Lightningpaw was burning some more deathberries that we had found. My eye widened as the fire grew. It was burning too much. Gustyfoot stood. Nightstone screeched, "Fire!" As the fire spread.
I stood and immediately ran ti Silverstar's den. I saw the vines. Good. Still there. I kept my talons flexed as the Clan evacuated. No one noticed Silverstar and I. I stepped forward and wrapped the vines aground her paws and neck. She screeched, "What are you-" I pulled the role tight around her neck so she could talk. I waved goodbye with my tail and left the den, letting a tree branch fall on her den.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2014, 2:34 am

That's cruel
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 EmptyJune 4th 2014, 4:26 pm

I know XD He's horrible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next