Warrior Cats World

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 Bob11

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43689
Thanks Points : 24

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 8:01 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326827
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 6:41 pm

Chapter 2

I awoke in the Warriors' den. I looked beside me at the other warriors. Hawkflight was sound asleep, though her ears stuck up and alert. Gustyfoot thrashed nervously around in her nest. Shadeheart was turned over, close to where Weatherstep's nest used to be.
I slowly stood, sneaking from the den. I glanced into the nursery. Mudlily lay there, with my kits, who had a half-moon to go before they were apprentices. I sat beside the high-stump, resting. Then, I heard a few leaves rustling, and saw a pair from bright eyes. Shadeheart stepped out, eyes glazed. He walked over to me.
"Mind if I sit here?" He murmured and looked at me. Normally I would've refused; We never did get along, my father's apprentice or not. But he was hiding tears in his eyes, and I knew he was thinking of my sister. I scooted aside to show that I didn't mind.
Silence cascaded across the clearing again. He looked at the stars, and I looked at my paws. Suddenly, he croaked, "I guess you never knew... Weatherstep was going to show you a surprise. But you never got to know what the surprise was. I would've always been mad at you anyways because she... passed on... but..." Shadeheart closed his eyes tightly, and I saw a tear go down my brother-in-law's face. "She was expecting kits."
I never... okay, maybe I get emotional sometimes, but that struck me hard. I was so guilty for killing my sister but... kits...
Shadeheart sniffled and went back to the den. I frowned. I'd named Shadeheart as one of my first targets in my plan. But I questioned myself now... No. Every cat for himself. No matter what....
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33570
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 2:48 am

Yay Gustyfoot was in it
Next part
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32925

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 7:28 am

Flippaw or whatever could be in it at anytime, anyway, or something.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43689
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 7:44 am

O.o
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 8:29 am

(Just remember Thsunser that I was going to have him look into the apprentice den and see them and his kits but then I remembered they weren't old enough XD I will)

Chapter 3

"Gustyfoot, Goldenfur, Ivypelt and a few others should go," Blackheart suggested (Oh, typical Blackheart). I looked at him. I was thinking all moon about killing family, friends...
"Shadeheart, Spiritwhisper, Weatherstep..."
"Those three kits of her's, Hawkflight, Silverstar..."
Suggestions turned into chants swarming around me, rushing past me knocking me down. Then silence. I looked around to see only one, single DarkForest spirit. Darktail. He cuffed me around the ear and spat, "Get it together! DeathClan cannot have an insane leader (ironic)!"
"I'm fine." I mumbled, holding in a burst of hullocinations and blood and chants. Darktail slapped me with his paw again. I croaked, "I'm fine..." He did it again, and again, and again, taunting me, tearing me to shreds. A low drone sounded in my ear, then silence. My vision blurred, and I felt anger boil up inside me. The silence killed me. It left memories. Darktail had stopped taunting, a horrified expression plastered across his face. I tilted my head innocently. Taking a menacing step forward, I was nose to nose with my father. I kicked him in the chest and snarled, "NEVER taunt me again."
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 9:04 am

Boss.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 10:38 am

(Yep blackheart really hates Gustyfoot)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 10:39 am

Next paaaaaaart?
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 10:41 am

(Is blood talon on?)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 11:01 am

(Yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 11:07 am

(Woo!)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 11:07 am

(But he isn't doing anything.)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 11:14 am

(When nobody replies I go on Youtube while I wait)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 11:15 am

XD so how are you guys on, isn't it school time?
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 11:18 am

(I'm out. No snow yet, but maybe later.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 11:19 am

(So you're on because?)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 11:22 am

(Just really bored.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 11:27 am

(So you're not in school?)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 11:32 am

(Nope.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 11:37 am

(Awesome)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 1:55 pm

(I am.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 1:59 pm

(O.o)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 1:59 pm

(I have school.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 EmptyMarch 3rd 2014, 2:01 pm

(How are you on?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)   Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodstar's reign: His Plans. (Short Story)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next