Warrior Cats World

my story! (havent decided what to name it) 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

my story! (havent decided what to name it) 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? my story! (havent decided what to name it) Bob11

my story! (havent decided what to name it)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33564
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
my story! (havent decided what to name it) Left_bar_bleue100/100my story! (havent decided what to name it) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

my story! (havent decided what to name it) Empty
PostSubject: my story! (havent decided what to name it)   my story! (havent decided what to name it) EmptyAugust 31st 2014, 1:52 pm

Selena was wearing a blood red I dress and mattching heels, anyone could hear her coming, I peeked around the corner of my hiding place and saw her face; it was deeply tanned, her night black hair was tied up in a french plait, completed with dark mascara above her stormy gray eyes and blood red lipstick (Iknow nothing about makeup BTW XD) in her hands she held a gun.
Quietly i reloded my pistol  and stood up, she was getting closer and closer; i could hear her heels clip clopping on the ground.
I aimed my gun and fired, 
bang!
It missed!
Spinning around selena saw me, her grey eyes narrowed, "jinx!" 
"my name is not jinx!" I yelled before sprinting down a series of steps trying to reload my gun at the same time though my hands were shaking with pure addreniline.
"coward!" She charged after me though her heels slowed her down, "gah!" She kicked her off exspensive red shoes  and ran after me yelling insults I would dare not repeat.
Heart hammering, I ran straight down an open hallway and tugged on the end door, it would not budge. 
I tried the next closest one and gasped in relief before running into it.
When i stared ahead of me I saw there were at least half a dozen soldiers standing around me weapons raised they were all fully armoured and were wearing black balaclavas
I cursed loudly and froze.
I was trained to save the world from these people, but even i knew that unfortunately, i could not take on six armed soldiers with one pistol.
"Drop your weapons!" One said, i could've sworn he was smirking under his balaclava.
For a moment i did not obey, debating in my mind whether i could escape, however i dropped my pistol and looked up at the soldier a deadly serious exspression on my face.
"all of them!" 
"i dont have anymore!" I lied instantly, i thought about soji, my master, my trainer he would not be impressed to find out i was caught so easilly; i decided if they wanted me. They were going to have to fight and i was going to take every strip of wallpaper with me if i had too!
"liar!" 
The door behind me suddenly shut, selena had strut d in, she glared at me with utter hatred an evil smile was painted on her face like a picture, i clenched my teeth and licked the inside of my mouth angrilly.
"you heard the man, now didnt you jinx? Drop all your weapons, sweetie."
I started to walk towards her but i was held back "dont-call-me-sweetie!" I snarled "or ill-!"
"search her!" Selena ordered ignoring me, she pointed her finger at me accusingly.
I whipped out my knife from the inside of my jacket and raised it threatingly before throwing it at one of them it hit her in the knee, going right through out the back, she roared in pain and collapsed. I must admit i felt guilty but there was no time to think about that, I snatched her assault riffle, it was heavy but I started shooting, not at the people at the lights, only kill if it is absalotly nessary. The lights smashed and fell down towards the ground creating a thick black fog of smoke blinding them all which gave me time to escape.
Not looking where i was going i ran straight ahead.
I was nearing the exit door....... So close!!
Suddenly an immense feeling came over me, i swayed and reached a trembling hand to my neck where a dart was hanging out. I coughed.
Vision becoming blurry all i can remember was a dark shady looking figure looming over me.
I screamed before falling to the ground with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43683
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: my story! (havent decided what to name it)   my story! (havent decided what to name it) EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 12:41 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33564
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
my story! (havent decided what to name it) Left_bar_bleue100/100my story! (havent decided what to name it) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: my story! (havent decided what to name it)   my story! (havent decided what to name it) EmptySeptember 1st 2014, 1:28 pm

hhanks its different than on my computer but its OK. I'm propally gonna name it jinx cos that's what everyone calls her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my story! (havent decided what to name it)   my story! (havent decided what to name it) Empty

Back to top Go down

my story! (havent decided what to name it)
Page 1 of 1