Warrior Cats World

Best Story Ever 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Best Story Ever 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Best Story Ever Bob11

Best Story Ever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

Mood : Mild Amusement and Heaps of Regret...Mostly Regret.
No clan
WCW Points : 21509
Thanks Points : 1

Best Story Ever Empty
PostSubject: Best Story Ever   Best Story Ever EmptyJuly 29th 2018, 8:45 pm

The Epic Tale of Auto Suggest:

Narwhals was a fun game I would love to play with friends and hang out with you more than you. Llamas are you up for dinner tonight and then you can come over here and hang out with us? Steve is a good guy and he is a very sweet man and he is a great person to work with and then you will get the chance to meet him. Geese are just fine too. The duck prince was a very good guy and he was just kidding about the time I was going to be there at the moment. We are heading home from work now and I am going to be home soon. Mules is the day you get to meet up with your mom and dad to get her to eat breakfast or lunch or dinner or maybe hang out with him and then I will try to get her to work on the way home. Pancakes are yummy and they are just okay. Clowns are going to be there at night to see if you want to meet me at around four to hang out with us. Peter Parker was the time I got home and then I got a coffee. Real estate agent was a very sweet guy who was very happy. Jk Sketch. We are heading home from the hiking trip and then I will have some coffee with my dad at around six. You are going to be there tomorrow night and then we will meet you up at my place for dinner tonight and then I would like to go get some dinner.
Back to top Go down

Best Story Ever
Page 1 of 1