Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 Bob11

StormClan RP Thread 4

Go down 
+8
Scourge
Adderfang
Bluestorm
Silverstar
Toxicstar
Spottedleaf
Ivypelt
Bloodtalon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 21857
Thanks Points : 1

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 8:02 pm

SKYLEAF was right behind him and shook the water out of her pelt, trying to dry it before she went to go get her prey that she caught.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

Mood : Great coming back to this
No clan
WCW Points : 34184
Thanks Points : 2

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 10:33 pm

Hawkfire saw her leave. "No! Larchleaf!" He stumbled up to her. "Ash never leaves a fight, we're lucky enough to escape alive... Someone must have called him back."
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Mood : Hi there. I am everchanging.
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 24150
Thanks Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 29th 2015, 10:35 pm

Squirreltail nudged Windkit towards the nursery and told Emberfur to watch the kits. Now really wasn't the time for them to be wandering around.

Emberfur nodded and led Windkit to the nest. "I will keep all the foxes away.." he mewed, though unsure if that was even possible.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37226
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 12:15 am

"Are you ready?" He asked her with a mouth full of prey
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33486
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 10:18 am

"Frankly, I don't care. I Cant just me him hurt you. uust let me go off to see how many there are and I'll be back. "
Larchleaf walked off after ash's trail, her tiny body pressed close tomthe ground
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 6:07 pm

Ash sat beside a cat. The cat stood tall, grey with darker grey stripes lining his back.

"Ash," His voice cut deep. "You didn't kill Hawkfire?"

"No, my lord... I - I"

"No, I will have to finish this. Hawkfire should have never been here. After he left..." His eyes produced hot tears. "I will finish him myself."

The cat stomped off.

"Whatever you say... My lord" Ash padded away.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 10:48 pm

Skyleaf nodde and started running back towards camp, her paws gliding silently over the forest floor.

Windkit protested as she was pushed into the nursery, mewling. "I wanna help!"
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 11:06 pm

"You're too small to help this time." He mewed laying down in the nest. "This is for warriors, you're just a little kit!"

Squirreltail padded over towards Emberfur, her anger was suppressed for now. She laid next to him and began cleaning Windkit. "Your dad will get the fox, me, you, and your littermates will stay here and defend our clan." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 11:19 pm

Hawkfire rested in the med cats den. (Whats his/her name :P)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 30th 2015, 11:52 pm

When Nettlefang got to camp he set the prey he caught in the fresh-kill pile.

ooc: is the fox in the camp now?
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 4:19 am

Larchleaf watched from the bushes eyes and ears alert, then padded closer to the cat, so she could try and identify who it was but her paw sent a stone scattering it in front of the cat, she sank back

Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 5:00 pm

((i dont think so, but it is around bc it hurt Hawkfire))
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 6:22 pm

Skyleaf followed prosuit and looked around. "What happened?" She asked.

Windkit humpfhed and let her mother clean her.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 7:40 pm

Squirreltail flicked her tail towards Skyleaf, telling Emberfur to explain the incident. She moved onto the next kit, keeping Windkit in her vision.

Emberfur sighed and got up. "A fox attacked Hawkfire. Everyone is on end right now." He mewed, gesturing towards the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 9:22 pm

Windkit felt Her mother's eyes on her and rolled hers, her little attitude showing.

(I'm taking my testy attitude out on her, I've been sassy all day.xD)

Skyleaf nodded, understanding. "Where is the fox now?"
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326743
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 10:02 pm

Oakfall sat by the river with Sweetheart, leaning against her with a strong sense of love in his blue eyes. He shouldn't have that gaze for Sweetheart, because he had a mate named Bluerabbit. Little did they know, the blue tabby was behind a bush, watching.

Sweetheart nuzzled Oakfall. "I'm going hunting. See you later."

He purred, "Alright. I love you." She echoed his words.

Bluerabbit sat behind the elder bush, eye twitching at those words, claws flexing. But she couldn't kill him yet. She had to accuse him, make him guilty. He was her "territory". She woukd rather see him decay as a corpse than run away happy.

Bluerabbit strode quickly over beside her mate. "Hi, dear!" She greeted, nearly yowling in her anger that she choked down. She forced a fake smile upon her pretty face. Oakfall was terrified. He knew his actions, the snake-heart.

"Bluerabbit, I-I'm so sorry, I didn't see you, and she..."

"You said you loved her." She kept the same smile. "That's okay. Be with her if you'd like. I can wait for you." She acted so forgiving, but in her midn, she plotted how to kill him, where, when, but she knew why. She hated him so much that she still loved him.

Oakfall grinned. "I knew you'd understand. I'll ask her to be my mate." He started to bound off to find her, but Bluerabbit stopped him.

"Who said you weren't still my land to tred on? My mate?" She unsheathed her claws. Oakfall gulped and broke into a run. She let him go. In time, he wouldn't be able to flee.

(And that, my children, is how to roleplay a villian.)
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22770

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 10:50 pm

Akota noticed ,Scourge blinking angerly  at the waters edge.
" Ya okay? ", Akota looked at her his huge blue eyes looking luminous.
" ... No...", Scourge sighed, she looked at the ghost cat.
" Ya sure?", Akota sat down next to her, his white see through fur sent a ghostly vibe to her.
Scourge jerked her head away, her eye tearing up.
Scourge got up and wandered farther off, away from Akota.
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyMarch 31st 2015, 11:09 pm

The cat padded past the bushes Larchleaf was hiding in. "Hawkfire.... I'm sorry for this."

Hawkfire lied outside the Medicine Cat's den. Patched up from the scratches and bruises showing.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98197
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyApril 1st 2015, 1:19 am

(Anyone want to rp?)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyApril 1st 2015, 4:14 am

Suddenly larchleaf leapt on top of the cat growling claws digging into his spinr
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyApril 1st 2015, 11:51 am

Nettlefang waited for something to happen. He was ready to take down that fox as soon as it enters camp
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyApril 1st 2015, 5:00 pm

(I got bored so...goodbye Oakfall.)

Oakfall was sitting by a tree in the forest, gazing at the wildlife, the blooming flowers and the green leaves on the trees that were livening up again for newleaf. He felt happy. Until he was slammed into the ground, Bluerabbit pinning him. "What are you doing?" He wailed.

"I love you, Oakfall! Why won't you accept my love?!" She roared, her eyes wide and crazed. She unsheathed her claws, ready to kill him. She wanted him to suffer and die slowly. "Why?" She screeched.

"Because you're crazy! I never loved you!" Oakfall yowled.

Bluerabbit slung her claws down and blood spattered the trees and grass, along with her fur. Oakfall lay motionless with a terrified expression upon his face,  as if he were just about to shriek for help and cry out in agony. Bluerabbit got off of him and gazed at his still-handsome facial structure.

"I am your Bluerabbit. Cute and soft, only your's. Living here in our home, my special territory." She circled him silently. "If someone tried to take you away from me, I would rather eat you than see you go away. Stay with me, never leave my side..." She dealt with the limp cat.

Now it was time for Sweetheart.

Last edited by Bloodtalon on April 1st 2015, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyApril 1st 2015, 5:19 pm

(Blood that's... gosh.o_o)
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyApril 1st 2015, 5:25 pm

((true love right there))

Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 EmptyApril 1st 2015, 7:03 pm

(I decided that she was a bit cruel so I edited some stuff out. She's crazy but she was in love xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

StormClan RP Thread 4
Page 18 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 35  Next