Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 Bob11

StormClan RP Thread 4

Go down 
+8
Scourge
Adderfang
Bluestorm
Silverstar
Toxicstar
Spottedleaf
Ivypelt
Bloodtalon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 21923
Thanks Points : 1

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 3:07 pm

Skyleaf sat in the back, watching everything with a concerned look. She didn't interfere though..
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22836
Thanks Points : 0

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 5:16 pm

" what do you want! ", she yowled at Sire. Her eyes blazing now," What do want!"
Sire walked over his green eyes looking concerningly in her blue ones," You've been avoiding me, scourge in fact all you've been doing is avoiding other cats. And I know that you feel like your nothing but a wasted life."
Sire walked closer to scourge," Scourge let me help, if you don't want any of the other cats knowing then we can talk here."
" You just don't get it do you.," scourge breathed a sigh before continuing," You weren't there, when i found out that i was abandoned by my blood parents nor were you there when i found that my adoptive mother told both me and my sibling that i wasn't hers. When i found out i was heart broken, i felt that my life was torn in two but then, my siblings started bulling me and when ever i hurt one of them mother would console them and then give ME a lecture.", scourge began messing with a stick, " Hehe its funny though, they at first treated me with loving care and then when they found out that i was just there adoptive sibling ,they began beating me up and calling me a messed up kit for not knowning my rightful place in the beginning. But then it happened, I lured them to the road and when a car came I leaped back while pushing them forward, i only heard a scream from my mother when the car came on contact with my stupid Siblings. But then mother charged me ?yelled at my stone held face that i was a monster, that i should of left you there to die by thoughs dogs. But my reason was only a cold tone, ' why take me in then ,when all thoughs moons ago you should of ended me.' Thoughs words still... I never can get over the scream and the way she cut my throat. But in the end I killed her by nothing but a stick.", scourge looked at Sire before saying, " and i killed you but you forgave me. Why's that, you could kill me now and i would go to the dark forest. But you forgave me."
SIre blinked once as if looking at her for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37129
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 5:24 pm

Cloudstorm saw Skyleaf sitting alone and padded over to her. "Hey, Skyleaf," she said rather calmly, despite what was going on around them.
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 5:33 pm

" you lost, scourge. And i want to do is help."
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 5:37 pm

"Hello Cloudstorn." Skyleaf mewed, smiling slightky at the white(?) warrior. She looked back at the medicine den before sighing. "Do you think Blackwidow is okay?"
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 6:47 pm

The gray and white warrior shrugged. "I have not the slightest idea of what is going on. I hop everything will turn out okay. I don't like seeing this," she meowed. "I wish I could help, but I'm afraid I can't do anything."
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 6:52 pm

Skyleaf sighed. "Me too. I don't like seeing this at all...Blackwidow needs her rest more than anything. Hopefully Shadowstar will give her some rest...but I see that unlikely since it's his mate."
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 9:34 pm

"It looks like for now, Shadowstar is trying to help. He did yell for Cloudberry," Cloudstorm pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 9:47 pm

"Yeah, for now we can just hope for the best." Skyleaf sighed, her paws scuffling the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 10:27 pm

Cloudstorm agreed. "Well, we're not being any help by just sitting here. Why don't we hunt or something like that? Blackwidow will need to get her strength back after all this. She can't do it if there's little to no prey in the pile," she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 10:49 pm

"Yeah. Let's go." Skyleaf mewed and stood up, stretching lalightly before heading towards the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2015, 11:20 pm

Cloudstorm stood to her paws and followed Skyleaf. "Where shall we hunt?" she asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 12:13 am

"Anywhere you choose." Skyleaf mewed, looking at Cloudheart.

(So short.Dx)
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 12:20 am

"I don't care," Cloudstorm purred. She felt pretty indecisive that day, "pick for me."
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Mood : Hi there. I am everchanging.
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 24216

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 5:02 pm

(sorry i've been gone, though my characters aren't very important)

Emberfur watched as his mate slowly groaned as her new kits slowly mewed as they entered the world. Three small kits, one black she-kit with two gray paws, a white tom kit with a black stripe along his back, and a tortoiseshell tom much like his mother.

Squirreltail sighed and licked her new kits clean. Emberfur padded off to grab some wet moss for her. She looked over her kits, names swirling in her head.

(NAMES OF KITS AND EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE POSTED, THEY CAN BE ADOPTED!)
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 6:26 pm

Scourge turned away and stormed off before a few second later a yowl erupted from beyond the thicket.
Sire raced over and saw dogs savagely take there fangs and bite hold onto scourges left eye.
" scourge!", sire bolted from his spot and leaped over her, protecting her from the biting and clawing of the dogs.
The dogs looked confusingly at their attempts to harm the black and white she cat.
The attacks vanished from scourge and reappeared on sires metal and some exsposed fur.
Hang on ,he thought, just hang on, littlewolf.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:04 pm

"Hm...I guess just find whatever." Skyleaf chuckled. She looked towards the medicine den, thinking about bringing them prey before deciding to do it after.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:11 pm

" scourge!", blood pooled through sires see through paws ,scourges eye was gone. The only thing left was blood and tufts of fur which got sticky in the blood.

Scourge feebly opened her good eye, smiling weakly she breathed the words Im sorry . Before passing out.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:35 pm

Squirreltail smiled over her kits, Windkit, Shadowkit, and Hiddenkit. They squirmed and mewed at her belly. She could feel Emberfur's warmth as he curled up next to her, his breathing matching hers.

Emberfur watched as the sun set and fell asleep to the small mews of his new kits. The many months of waiting had come to a end and the outcome was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326809
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:38 pm

Hiddenkit yawned, looking at his(?) littermates.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98263
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:46 pm

Shadowkit stretched sleepily, eyes shut
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:52 pm

Squirreltail looked over them, making sure no one had escaped and laid her head back down.

Emberfur ran off to hunt. It was nice to get away from the constant mewing and water runs.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98263
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:57 pm

(Dusk, What're their genders?)
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:01 pm

(i said it earlier, on the other page. if you still don't see it, i can tell you.)
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:32 pm

(Toxic,

Shadowkit is a She-kit,
Windkit is a tom,
And Hiddenkit is a tom.

If you don't want to play Shadowkit I will trade with you!(: I'm not good with playing toms..e_e)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

StormClan RP Thread 4
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next