Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 Bob11

StormClan RP Thread 4

Go down 
+8
Scourge
Adderfang
Bluestorm
Silverstar
Toxicstar
Spottedleaf
Ivypelt
Bloodtalon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35
AuthorMessage
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22764
Thanks Points : 0

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJune 4th 2015, 9:26 pm

Akota slept peacefully ,near a oak tree.
Reaper Neko hopped around sleeping Sire.
Sire blinked a warning look at Neko.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 21851
Thanks Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJune 15th 2015, 12:35 pm

Windpaw purred at the praise and waited for something else to do.

Skyleaf sat in front of the nursery, purring as the sun warmed up her fur.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJune 15th 2015, 5:23 pm

" now for some battle tack ticks. ", said scourge.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJune 15th 2015, 7:33 pm

Windpaw watched, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Mood : Hi there. I am everchanging.
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 24144

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJune 19th 2015, 2:37 pm

Emberfur stumbled over his feet as he ran back to camp. The putrid scent still stung in his nose. He spotted Squirreltail before reaching camp and skidded to a stop. "Squirrel...tail....i...saw something..." He mewed, huffing and puffing.

Squirreltail watched as the mouse she was hunting scurried off into the forest. She hissed and turned around. "what?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJune 22nd 2015, 12:51 pm

Dusky heres a pic of emberfur :
http://flightyfoxx.deviantart.com/art/Warriorcatsworld-net-Emberfur-541341586

Born of two-tails and bringer of death. Anyone who befriends this psycho is already dead.
- Psycho's chant

Psycho glared down at the water his violet eyes seemed to glow when he looked at his reflection.
" Why am I born of two-tails?", Psycho asked himself. His tiny claws digging into the moist earth, blood boiled in his ears as he whipped around and head back to camp.

Discord was racing after Lostheart, ever since her whole family died from an unexplained fire , the rouge Lostheart has been there, mainly to help with Psycho's mood swings. 
" What do you want!", Lostheart's deep voice rang out ,Discord stopped where she was, " What is it Discord."
" Have you seen Psycho?",Discord asked with a purr.
" No..", he said already annoyed.
" Well then, we can search for him together! ", Discord said happily
" ...No, you can look for him on your own. Besides if I get spotted by a Stormclan cat, they would question me. And it would be even worse if they also see you with me."
Discord's ears drooped, " Oh..."
Before Discord could say anything else Lostheart raced off leaving her alone.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJune 22nd 2015, 7:22 pm

( thanks! )

Emberfur moved back as she hissed. "Range was up to something...seriously." He mewed. "There were bodies of cats in this twoleg home. I assume it was his considering it was right off the border".

Squirreltail scrunched her face up in disgust. "Why though?" She asked in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43599
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJune 28th 2015, 1:18 pm

Streamshade flicked her tail, sitting outside the warrior's den boredly.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 5:33 pm

Skyleaf looked around for her mate, Nettlefang. She needed to stretch her legs after staying in camp for so long.

Windpaw left the training hollow after the training was done. She walked through the forest, looking at everything and over heard her parents talking. She hid in a bush and listened, her being silent for so many years helped her from being spotted.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98191
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:02 pm

Shadowstar sighed. He hadn't seen his mate in moons
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 7:05 pm

(I would rp with you, but I don't have a open cat.D,x)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98191
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 9:45 pm

(:P )
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43599
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJuly 1st 2015, 4:33 pm

Streamshade padded over to the fresh-kill pile, thinking about possibly going hunting- whether it to be to help the clan or cure her own extreme boredom.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 12:56 pm

Birds chirped endlessly in the woods

Last edited by Scourge on March 8th 2016, 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJuly 7th 2015, 9:55 pm

Emberfur sat in front of Squirreltail. He looked up and pondered. He scrunched his face up. "Are there any cats he could have been with?" He mewed finally.

Squirretail looked at him, her face blank. "Really. There are god knows how many cats out here? How would we even.." she huffed.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJuly 9th 2015, 6:56 pm

Psycho swatted at a Fox skull before flipping it onto his head, he grinned ," Can't wait to show Lostheart."

Last edited by Scourge on March 8th 2016, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

Mood : Great coming back to this
No clan
WCW Points : 34178
Thanks Points : 2

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJuly 25th 2015, 11:03 pm

Hawkfire padded away and comforted his mate. "Don't ever go near those foxhearts again..." He looked back... "They stole my little girl." He flicked his tail. "C'mon, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33480
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyJuly 29th 2015, 4:21 pm

Larchleaf was bleeding slightly as she placed her head on top of his shoulder shivering. 

"Why'd you let her go?" Iceshard asked cautiously
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyAugust 26th 2015, 7:50 pm

Psycho wandered to the stormclan border, his two-tails swishing from side to side.
Discord sitting right next to him, " Brother?"
" i wonder how the SoulSeeker's are doing, they've been on their toes ever since the SoulEater's tried to break through the rift that separates Starclan from the dark forest."
      It had been only a moon since being in the stormclan territory, and Psycho's worry over the fact that the SoulEater's might try to take the mortal cat souls for their own means.
( Psycho the one thing that is special about the SoulEater's, is that once a dark forest cat has died a second time, their blackened soul becomes a demon of the SoulEater, Demons are the highest rank in The Rift. That's why we try to find the SoulEater's before they stalk a dark forest cat that is about to die. The thing is is that when a dark forest cat is about to die they eat the cats blackened soul, and that is how you get the Demon. The most horrid thing is losing track of the demon, because if you do the demon will go to the mortal cats world and take the form of any species. And with that it can destroy the clans ways, break their loyalty to one another and reck havoc in all the clans.)
      Psycho turned around, he looked at his sister before heading back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyMarch 8th 2016, 5:39 pm

" You have no means of this!", exclaimed Scourge. Her fur standing up along her back, as she glared at the scarred hearted tom.
The tom glared darkly at her," Petty mortal, I'm surprised that even found me."
A dead ghost cat lay unmoving, Akota had his soul ripped out of him by this scarred hearted tom, his glowing red eyes seemed to bear a hole through her.
" Your heroic friend is dead, and I have no quarrel with you...So leave!", said the scarred hearted tom.
Scourge gazed helplessly at the fading image of Akota," Why?"
No reply.
"Why? Why?! Why?!"
" He attacked me, I only fought in self defense.", he replied.
" tch, self defense! He couldn't have harmed you! He was my friend you monster!!!"
" well than your friend fought bravely. ", he then turned his back to her.
" Your just a cold-hearted tom! A murderer!", she shrieked
" No, miss I'm no murderer. The one you should be yelling at is the Demon's, they are the true monsters. "
She stumbled forward, glaring angrily, " Then you should of left my friend alone!"
He stopped walking, and smiled in amusement," Than you shouldn't have tempted me."
" Who are you?!", she croaked
" My name is Lost heart."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33480
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyMarch 12th 2016, 2:13 pm

(Don't double post)

Fuzzypaw sighed, glaring at his fluffy self in a puddle with blue eyes, staring at his clawless paws. I'm weak, so stupidly weak, can't fight properly! he sighed shivering in anger before turning to Skypaw hissing, "What do you want?! To gloat?! Leave me alone! Stop trying to fix me, I'm not broken!"

Larchleaf shivered and fell suddenly Ash had wounded her bad foot, she let out a wail of agony.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 12:58 pm

( No one was posting on the thread, so I double posted)

Psycho wandered back, seeing a fluffy bundle of fur. Hope coursed through him, his two-tails seeming to wag happily.
He began to race over, his violet eyes gazing at the bundle of fluff before realizing that it was just a fluffy cat and not Haru.

' It's okay ', Haru's words rang in his mind. Her fluffy white rabbit ear twitching at the slightest sound.
' You'll be safe, no one will harm you, Psycho. And besides they won't misjudge you.'
Psycho remembered Haru's blue eyes gazing into his violet ones.
' But they will, they see a two-tailed cat, a deformed cat. And plus I'm a vegetarian.', he had said.
' But you are unique. They will see that I promise.'

Psycho sighed, " I hope your right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

StormClan RP Thread 4
Page 35 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35