Warrior Cats World

NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 Bob11

NightClan RP Thread 2

Go down 
+7
Ivypelt
Adderfang
Thunderstar
Toxicstar
Spottedleaf
Moonstar
Frostclaw
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 21869
Thanks Points : 1

NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:24 pm

Cloudheart followed close behind, sniffing the air every now and then, also keeping an eye on Marblepelt in case she stopped somewhere.

(I know.;n; I don't like it.xD)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326755
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:31 pm

Bloodstar selfishly kept to himself, not thinking about his offspring. But as he glanced at his son, Solarthorn, his snowy white fur burned with guilt. How selfish could he be...?

Marblepelt tasted the wind, smelling the roses and lilacs in the gentle, cold breeze, and the spray of the river's wave. She closed her eyes to take it all in. The scent of a rabbit wafted across her scent's reach and her nose snatched up it's fragrance. "I smell rabbit," she quickly commented, and dashed along the trail, spotting the ginger-brown hare.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43617
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:34 pm

Solarthorn figured he should go see how he was doing. Even if he does lash out, I should check on him, he decided before padding over and dipping his head. "Hello," he greeted.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:
NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:40 pm

Bloodstar, formerly probably would have yelled at his son, instead chose to he kind. Solarthorn was grieving just as much as himself. "H-Hi." He stammered. "How are you?" He asked, concern for his son. He wanted to help through the sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:43 pm

"I'm alright," Solarthorn said, seeming to handle it surprisingly well. He seemed to have grown too mature for his own age even as a kit after his brother died. "How are you holding up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:48 pm

Cloudheart followed before seeing the rabbit to. She nodde and looked at Mablepelt. "Alright, I will wait downwind from it, I bet it's den is right over," she pointed her tail Tia clump of bushes a few fox lengths away. "There." She finished. She nodded to Marblepelt, as if she agreed and and quickly, but quietly to the bushes to hide.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:54 pm

"I'll be better someday." He sighed, gazing at his Clan. "I can't afford to hurt much more with a Clan to care for." His gaze driftly slowly to his gray paws.

Marblepelt nodded, astonished by the clever ways of Cloudheart. No wonder Marblepelt never could catch rabbits (xD). She stalked the rabbit and made her move, chasing it onwards to Cloudheart.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:57 pm

Solarthorn nodded. "But remember that the clan's here to take care of you just as much as you're here to take care of us." He looked out at the camp before turning his gaze back to Bloodstar.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 11:59 pm

Cloudheart saw it coming her direction and waited before it got closer mouth before sticking her paw out and snagging it's back leg with her claw before it could turn away. She dragged it swiftly to her and sinked her teeth into the life vein, holding it until the rabbit quit twitching and and went limp. She looked at it and gave Marblepelt a satisfied purr."good team work!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:05 am

"I guess you're right.." Bloodstar mumbled. He tried to give more strength and care to his Clan. He shunned away any in return, because he thought he looked cowardly like this. But lately, his depression had made him look like a horrible leader.

Marblepelt nodded. "You're good at hunting," she commented, glancing at the rabbit. "I think I might try catching a fish," she mewed, glancing at the river. She was better at catching fish than any land-roaming animal. She made her way to the waves and concentrated on the depths of the blue abyss, perched over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:07 am

Cloudheart nodded at Marblepelt's approval and followed, watching her. This was one skill that she was not good at, she always missed the fish so she resorted to watching, the rabbit lain at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:08 am

He sat up a bit straighter. "A leader without his clan is nothing, just as a clan without a leader is lost," he continued, telling that Bloodstar wasn't convinced. "And you are holding this clan together, Bloodstar."
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:12 am

Marblepelt's muscles were tensed, her tail tracing the ground ever-so-slightly. Her claws unsheathed, her green eyes darted to a trout. Instead of the traditional hooking her claws to it, she grabbed it with her teeth for a better grip and killed it painlessly. She wasn't even wet except the very tip of her nose. It was a medium-sized trout, nothing to brag about.

"It's like a circle." He responded. "I support my Clan, but when everything turns upside down, the Clan supports me..."
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:14 am

Sunthorn nodded. "Exactly."
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:16 am

Cloudheart smiled in approval and said warmly, "I can't fish, one skill I'll always be bad at." She said and chuckled. "You thin this is enough or catch a little bit more?" She asked, indicating to the Trut and Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:20 am

"You've opened my eyes up, son." He felt awkward called Solarthorn his son, because he never was that good at building relationships with his children. He barely interacted with his mate.

"Both of these could feed a few cats. But if we see anything, we could catch something." Marblepelt mewed. She wanted to compromise and reach agreements. She had only just become a warrior.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:22 am

Cloudheart nodded and agreed. "Maybe a few mice I'd we see any. And of we're lucky, some squirrels are out this early." She mewed, and with that, picked up the rabbit and waited for Marblepelt to pick up the trout.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:25 am

"Yeah." She mewed and picked the trout up, trying not to look at its eyes. She hated looking into new fresh-kills' eyes. It reminded her that she was, in a weird way, a murderer.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:26 am

Solarthorn nodded, whether it be that he was oblivious to his father's discomfort or just ignoring it. "Just letting you know you're not alone here."
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:29 am

Cloudheart turned the direction of the camp and started padding towards am that direction, trying to catch any whiffs of more prey but the rabbit in her jaws didn't help much, masking out all the other scents with its own. Instead, she resorted to sight.

(I smell a...*SNIIIIIIFFFF* a rabbit mixed with...*SNIIIIFFF!!!* rabbit.xD)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:42 am

"I'm thankful." Bloodstar half-smiled, but sadly croaked, "I don't like being alone, Solarthorn." He looked forward, into space, with a flustered and puzzled look on his face, as if not understanding why Honeydrop had to die. (Awww. My poor Bloodeh..)

Marblepelt followed Cloudheart, trying to listen for any rustling noises as she walked quietly.

(Best. Joke. Ever. *applause*)
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:46 am

(Danke You.cx I'mma go to bed now! I'll reply in the morning!)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 12:55 am

(Ok, bye!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 1:06 am

Lightningscar sighed and looked at his paws
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33498
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 3:12 am

(l of bloody's mates die :( ) (also does no one want to roleplay a PipXarrow kit?)
Gustyfoot sat watching bloodstar carefully out of the corner of one eye as she lay down on her smooth stone over looking her clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

NightClan RP Thread 2
Page 34 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next