Warrior Cats World

NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 Bob11

NightClan RP Thread 2

Go down 
+7
Ivypelt
Adderfang
Thunderstar
Toxicstar
Spottedleaf
Moonstar
Frostclaw
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33600
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 14th 2016, 3:15 pm

Gustyfoot fell to the ground coughing, she bit her lip, "I don't need supervision! I have too many voices inside my head! A fair bit of my brain is taken up by you guys. Why can't you just leave me alone. I-I'm destined to be Bloodstar's enemy remember not his mate! The prophesy said so!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326857
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue100/100NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 14th 2016, 3:23 pm

"Bloodstar seems to think differently, and what better way to kill your way of love to rid him of the chance?"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 15th 2016, 3:04 am

She let out a whimper and sunk back shivering, "You both had a mate, you and darktail both had mates. Why should I be any different?! He'll find a new mate soon, someone who isnt me! Besides he has his daughters to deal with a-and his brother...He won't be looking for a mate now. He's grieving! I'm just a deputy, that's what you trained me to become."

Shaking furiously, she growled, "You cant take that away! That's like ridding me of the ability to blink, to feel, it won't work." Her shoulder tingled in the most painful way and she tried to think of what he would do, what bloodstar would do but she wasn't like him. She was small and now due to her shoulder slow and in pain.

Suddenly, Gustyfoot saw a memory she had tried ever so hard to forget:
"Gustypaw, you remember what happens when we fall in love don't you?" Bloodsplash had purred.
"Yes sir but I-"
"You loose focus of the only important thing?"
"The clan?"
"Power, you stupid kit! Why do you think I've tried to train a useless runt like you?!" With every insult he had surged forward until the tiny apprentice had to lean back to stop herself from getting his chest fur in her eyes. She figured she had to get the right awnser or she would be in trouble.
"Because you saw I had potential?"
Suddenly he laughed a bonechilling laugh and smacked the young apprentice to the ground looming over her, she felt a pain spark up in her cheek and whimped and winced trying to appologise but the words wouldn't form and she ebded up sobbing as he taunted her with all the names Yewberry had ever called her.
"You'll find out the reason when your older, runt, and if I ever hear that you have learned to love, you'll be sorry!"

Gustyfoot shook her head, tears forming in her eyes, "You said you'd give me the reason...So give it to me!" She hissed, "At least let me know why you of all people picked a runt?! You hated my mother and you hate me! So why bother tryig to train me?!"

Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 15th 2016, 5:54 pm

Bloodsplash faltered. Darktail sneered and walked forward. "We don't have to show you our reasons. My son is a fool, and the only thing correctly he's learned is getting what he wants. He doesn't want to admit it yet, but I think we both know that it's you. Picking a runt like you, training you these things, not to love? Maybe it would keep from distracting my dolt of a son. And as for our mates, ha. I never loved Lilystripe."

Darktail was lying, and Bloodsplash couldn't bring himself to say he didn't love Twigleap. They were both weak when it came to love.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 15th 2016, 10:15 pm

Gustyfoot almost laughed, she felt a bit more confident confronting Darktail even if Bloodsplash was standing close by, "You're such a liar!" She claimed boldly stepping forward to press her muzzle to his, "If you never really loved her then why choose a medicine cat Darktail? Why did you sob when you told me about her? We borh know that you're not that good of an actor!"

She turned to Bloodsplash (I thought his mate was sage ear and growled, "How long are you going to wait? I want to know why me! Why not Weather or Emberpaw? You specificqlly chose me. Tell. Me.Why!"

She wanted to know why she had been put through all of this and her eyes narrowed suspiciously at the two.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 12:28 am

(Lol it is Sageear I just forgot)

Darktail faltered this time, and tears would have welled up in his eyes if Bloodsplash hadn't spoken. "We have to tell nothing to you!" He snarled, his eyes becoming a deep crimson. They hoveredmto Gustyfoot's chest, where her StarClan mark lay. "Maybe this will teach you, hm? A wound right over your heart and precious mark!" Slash, his claws went, right through the sign. Even Darktail flinched.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 1:48 am

Gustyfoot let out a yowl and looked down, the starclan symbol wasn't there anymore, instead it was, the darkfirest mark! A pool of blood started to form over her chest and she desperately tried to communicate with her mother.
'Mum?!' She thought shaking inside not used to her mind being quiet, not used to be alone. Her eyes faltered.
'What have you done?!" She screeched, "Where have they gone?!"

It was so unbelievable that something like that could be done and she shook with fury and confusion, she mumered, "What do you want me to do? Admit to loving your grandson? Admit that your lessons were a waste of time?! Fine! They were! I never paid afny attention and neither did Bloodstar! You want me to admit that I love him?! Fine! I love him! Happy now?!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 10:09 am

They just cackled at the sight of her dismay. Bloodsplash growled, "And all I've taught you..."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 10:37 am

"You never taught me anything! You piece of Foxdung! I've told you already, you cant take the ability of love away from me!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 10:51 am

"I took it away from Crow," Darktail hissed.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 10:59 am

"And? You won't be able to do it to me! What else have I got to loose? No living family except Frozen who is part of your group of trainees and you've just taken away all of the dead cats that used to guide me! Your precious teaching failed Bloodsplash, you could never train my mother and you can't train me!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 11:01 am

Bloodsplash boiled in rage, unable to accept defeat. He pinned Gustyfoot to the ground, digging his claws into her stomach, growling in her ear, "If this plays out how I think it will, you'll have a lot more to lose."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 11:08 am

She unsheated her claws and raised them but blackheart pushed them down allowing Bloodsplash to ajust his grip, Gustyfoot hissed, "Like what?" She responded genuinely asking whilst her blood began to ooze onto her enemy's paws, "My father? You can rid me of him if you want to but I doubt that will change my mind. Or prehaps my dear cousin Yewberry, I would be so sad to see her go." She spat sarcastically to ignore her pain.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 11:15 am

"Oh, you are yet to know them," Bloodsplash snarled, digging his claws deeper into the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 11:21 am

"Are you talking about kits? I'm not pregnant you stupid fool! I would never bring kits into the world with you lot stalking about everywhere, you really think I'm that irresponsible? Besides, if you keep clawing into my stomach like that I'll doubt I'll be able to have any-" She cut off gasping for breath suddenly, eyes threatening to close, head lolling backwards. Her heart beat slowed and then she went limp.

A few moments passed and she felt Bloodsplash retract his claws and take a few steps back. Her eyes shot open and she sprung to her feet, diving on top of the bigger cat and slamming her claw into his side and they rolled, the mentor and the apprentice screeching and yowling insults at one another
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 11:41 am

Bloodsplash lunged forward, slashing over and over at her stomach, determined. Darktail watched tensely, before Bloodsplash stopped and began laughing, an idea hitting him. Let her keep the ability to be a mother, and then kill her motherly instinct along with the kits.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 11:46 am

Gustyfoot let out a yowl and her real life body squirmed and writhed thrashing about blood staining her leader's bed. She scrambled back holding her stomach, wake up Gusty, wake up!

Northpool murmured, "We should head back."
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 11:48 am

"Alright," Bloodstar nodded, heading back with her.

Bloodsplash wattched her suffer, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 11:52 am

Come on Gusty, just a bit longer, hold out. He'll find you...Everything will be alright.

Northpool looked around for Gustyfoot and went into her father's den, she let out a scream at the bloodstained sight before her.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 12:38 pm

Bloodstar heard her scream and launched into action, streaking to the den.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 1:08 pm

"Papa! What's happening?!" Northpool shrieked as wounds kept appearing. Gustyfoot's body rolled over due to Bloodstar turning her over and he got a clear view of her darkforest mark. Thunder crackled in the aky, Starclan was angry. Gustyfoot squirmed in her sleep kicking and clawing at the nest but the wounds kept festering in the most gruesome way staining her sleek pelt. You could see the claw marks as they raked down her flank, large, deadly, sharp.

Gustyfoot scrambled backwards limping to get away from these cats wheb she collapsed faced down in the mud coughing. For a brief moment her eyes flashed a deep crimson and her face changed into something violent but she shook it off.
r
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 3:02 pm

The dark cats laughed, and Bloodstar was trying to coax Gustyfoot out of sleep frantically. "Wake up, Gustyfoot, please!"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 3:14 pm

Northpool looked on the ground finding bits of poppy seed scattered around "She's been drugged! But no one would do this right...? Dad what's happening?"

Gustyfoot shuddered and suddenly her eyes snapped open, she let out a wail kicking Bloodstar away, she looked so weak, so frail, curled up into a ball the colours of scarlett and black tears piercing the corners of her eyes. She felt sick, pain hitting her hard now like violent attacks.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 3:25 pm

Bloodstar didn't answer Northpool, for fear of her having to be exposed to such darkness. No time to get the medicine cat, he snarled urgently to Northpool, "Keep her awake!" He bounded off to get herbs from the medicine den and came back, immediately packing chervil, dock, and comfrey ovver tthe stomach wounds and wrapping it in cobwebs. He used crushed up burdock root and put it over the shoulder bite, wrapping that to, until Gustyfoot was completely wrapped in the bleeding places. He then bowed his head, huffing to calm down.

When Roanfall amd Crow came back with prey, they saw Bloodstar bolt with herbs to his den. Crow ran inside with Roanfall hard on his paws, and Bloodstar whirled around accusingly, slamming his brother against the wall. "Did you put the poppyseeds in her prey? I will flay you - "

"Bloodstar, please stop! We were hunting!" Roanfall pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 EmptyJune 16th 2016, 3:37 pm

Gustyfoot coughed sharply blood filling her mouth as she swallowed it down, "It wasn't- him!" She rasped weakly, "Blackheart-not crow-They're gone bloody. Goldenfur, starstuck, ivypelt, twistedhearr...They are all gone!" She wailed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

NightClan RP Thread 2
Page 39 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next