Warrior Cats World

NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 Bob11

NightClan RP Thread 2

Go down 
+7
Ivypelt
Adderfang
Thunderstar
Toxicstar
Spottedleaf
Moonstar
Frostclaw
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 21965
Thanks Points : 1

NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 9:26 am

(PipXArrow? What's that? And kits are cute!<3)

Cloudheart saw a mouse fee feet away from her and she sat the rabbit down. She twitched her tail towards it so Marblepelt would notice it, crouching low to the ground so her belly barely brushed the ground.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33594
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 9:27 am

(Oh two of my chars in the rp are having kits together I made a thread so people can choose which kit they want to rp when the kits are born)
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 9:43 am

(Awwwee!<3 Can you give me the link please..? I want to look at it! Or, where can I find it?)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 9:58 am

In the night clan section)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43713
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyFebruary 21st 2015, 10:36 am

Solarthorn gave his father a small smile. "Then it's a good thing you aren't."
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyFebruary 28th 2015, 8:21 pm

Cloudheart caught the mouse and lifte her head to look at Marblepelt with a smile and dropped it, wanting to bury it before she went back to hunting.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyMarch 1st 2015, 3:10 pm

Gustydoot stood up alert
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326851
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyMarch 1st 2015, 3:13 pm

Bloodstar flicked his ears and looked forward blankly. Maybe someday he'd take a mate, but no time soon.

Marblepelt put down her trout.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98305
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyMarch 1st 2015, 3:16 pm

Lightningscar yawned, stretching
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyMarch 1st 2015, 3:37 pm

Cloudheart looked at Marblepelt and asked, "that good enough r hunt more?" She asked, her tail tip twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43713
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyMarch 1st 2015, 3:54 pm

Riverthorn flicked his tail and glanced around
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 11:23 am

Gustyfoot sighed, she was losing weight slightly but didn't notice, (can I say her mate died because moon used to play him)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 6th 2015, 2:31 pm

Bloodstar looked at the fresh-kill pile nervously. There were a few morsels, but only scrawny mice and a few pieces of crowfood.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 4:47 am

Gustyfoot rose and went to hunt, the clan was going through a tough time now, luckily she managed to catch a few fish by swimming which she hated, she came back wet and exhasted
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 7:26 pm

Marblepelt dashed freely through the territory, forgetting about worries of food and Honeydrop and being lonely, protecting the clan and loyalties. But she stopped in her tracks when she smelled a horrible, yet reminding scent wafting towards her pink nose. It was like her father, but muskier and putrid. But then she saw a pair of yellow eyes in the hedges around her stopping place.

A rugged, yet soothing voice sounded. "You look just like my brother, Marblepelt, other than that old scar of his," it growled. The voice's owner crept out of the bush to reveal a muscular, ragged, battered black tom with glowing gold eyes.

"Wh-What?" She squeaked. She would drive this stinking tom out anyday if it weren't for his choice of conversation and striking familiarities. "What do you mean, your 'brother'? You aren't related to my father! You'd be in NightClan!" She protested.

"Your aunt is in StormClan, is she not?" He questioned, two bee's lengths away from her face. "I am your uncle. He thinks that I'm dead, along with Weatherstep."
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 7:41 pm

Toxicstar snuck to the border and scented the air for Marblepelt.

(You still want to pair them?)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 7:50 pm

(Sure, let me finish up with Crow unless you wanna have Toxic see them?)

Marblepelt was beginning to get angry. Her eyes ablaze, she hissed, "Why would they think you're dead? If you're a rogue instead of in a Clan, you must've been exiled, or left of shame! You must be horrible." She realized she chose the wrong words, because his lips formed a snarl and his teeth shone yellow with dry blood on them.

"How dare you?" He growled. "My own father kitnapped me and blinded your father. He trained me with horrible discipline and when I finally got rid of him and escaped, I was shunned by every clan that I came to for any support or morsel of medicine or food."

"Bloodstar would surely accept his own brother...?"

"The way I look, if I told him I trained with Darktail, that I murdered Blood's one true role model? I don't think he will. In fact, I think he'd rip my throat." Crow replied to her assumptions.

"My father is not a murder-"

"Blood is a walking shadow of our father. He trained with our father in dreams and carried out the dreadful acts in battle. He murdered a lot of cats, and that is why every cat in NightClan probably thinks he's insane and horrible..."

"Don't call my father 'Blood'. He is the leader of a Clan."

"His name was Blood. Weatherstep was Weather. I am Crow. Our father murdered my other sister, Spirit. Get over yourself, we are kin."
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 7:58 pm

Toxicstar sat down and waited, sniffing the air every few moments to make sure nobody was coming.

Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 9:05 pm

"I don't know you!" Marblepelt roared. "You are not my uncle! You are a liar and a flea-ridden rogue!" She stormed off as quick as she could, terrified of the tom. How could he claim they were related? She scented another scent, this time ToxicClan.
------------------------------------------
Crow sat down at a tree, his ears flattened gloomily. Why did no one want him as their kin? His father hurt him to train him, his mother never paid attention to him as much as Spirit, Blood and Weather, his brother and sister either didn't know he was alive or hated him. Now his own niece didn't know him yet and called him a flea-bag. Maybe if he wasn't a rogue, but that was impossible.

He limped to the river, and looked at his reflection. He turned his head side to side, up and down, so he could examine every little scar. He jumped into the river to "bathe", since he didn't mind swimming. He needed to clean the smell of rat and crow-food from his fur. He swam around and around, and even caught himself a fish. He got out of the water, air-drying his fur, and ate his fish.

Once he ate the fish, he looked at his reflection again. His now clean and fluffy fur concealed the scars better, and he didn't smell or even nearly look like a rogue. The wonders of a river, huh? He snarled a little bit, showing his yellow, blood-stained teeth. What could he do about that? He drank some water, but it did nothing for him. It would be alright.

Then, he got an idea. Some cats in NightClan and other Clans used decorative feathers or berries; his name was Crow, wasn't it? His eyes darted round and round until he heard a squawk of a crow. He spotted it and hunted it, catching it. He buried it for later, but plucked out a feather and plucked to the tufts around his ear. He looked at himself in the water.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 9:09 pm

"Marblepelt?" Toxicstar thought he heard his mate
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 9:38 pm

Marblepelt looked anxious and flustered. "O-Oh, hi!" She forced a smile, truly happy but it was hard, considering she was out of breath and in shock.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 9:52 pm

Toxicstar purred and nuzzled her. "I've been waiting for you. Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 10:24 pm

"I-I....I had a run-in w-with a rogue..." She looked scared. "He told me that he was m-my father's brother...but his brother is supposed to be d-dead..." She still glanced around, paranoia consuming her.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 7th 2015, 10:30 pm

Toxicstar wrapped his tail around hers. "It was probably just some crazy rogue. No need to get worried about it."
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 EmptyApril 8th 2015, 6:43 pm

"He just looked so serious. Told me that Bloodstar would kill him if he saw him." She gulped, trying to find comfort in Toxicstar as she scooted closer towards him.
------------------------

Crow paced around and heard voices. He snuck by and saw Marblepelt with some tom. He scented another Clan scent and his big yellow eyes grew wider at this sight. No one to tell though, he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread 2   NightClan RP Thread 2 - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

NightClan RP Thread 2
Page 35 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next