Warrior Cats World

My two nightclan cats!(: 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

My two nightclan cats!(: 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? My two nightclan cats!(: Bob11

My two nightclan cats!(:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 21857
Thanks Points : 1

My two nightclan cats!(: Empty
PostSubject: My two nightclan cats!(:   My two nightclan cats!(: EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 9:48 pm

Name:Feralheart
Description:A black tabby tom with a light grey stripe running down his forehead, a dark grey left forepaw, and dark forest green eyes.
Clan:Nightclan
Other: Feralheart is very bitter to anyone outside of his warm heart. He's very short-tempered and extremely sharp-tongued. Very lovable once you get to the loving part of him, but until then, you'll be scolded a lot.

Name:Cloudheart
Description: A fluffy white she-cat with aqua baby blue eyes.
Clan: Nightclan
Other: Cloudheart is a sweet little she-cat, with lots of love in her heart, not a bad bone in her body. She always likes to help, even if she can't, she'll try her best. Her flaw is that her feelings can get hurt really well, the littlest thing can send her to tears, but she tries to hide them until she is out of view of everyone.

Thanks Blood for helping with finding names and and Feralheart's personality!(: I'll try my best to make it good!^_^
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326743
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
My two nightclan cats!(: Left_bar_bleue100/100My two nightclan cats!(: Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

My two nightclan cats!(: Empty
PostSubject: Re: My two nightclan cats!(:   My two nightclan cats!(: EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 9:52 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

My two nightclan cats!(:
Page 1 of 1