Warrior Cats World

Danger Days - Page 4 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Danger Days - Page 4 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Danger Days - Page 4 Bob11

Danger Days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326875
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Danger Days - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Danger Days - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Danger Days - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 6:05 pm

Korse frowned and reared his hand back, slapping the boy.

Static decided to go to bed too at his bunk across from Party's room.

Party leaned his head on Ghoul's shoulder, who tried his best not to tense up. This was a strange emotion that Party was emitting. Ghoul wondered if he'd ever felt it before.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33618
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Danger Days - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Danger Days - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 1:20 am

Ray soon fell asleep though her dreams were haunted by nightmares and anyone would be able to hear her distorted pathetic whimpering. As she rolled over on the makeshift tiny bed, her colorful hair cascaded her closed eyes from view.

"You're just jealous of his hair!" The little girl exclaimed, her little black dress swung at her knees as she said this and her long black hair was braided beautifully down her back.

The man turned to look down at her, she heard his laugh, that disgusting awful laugh that had sent shivers of fear down her spine. His large grey overcoat gleaming in the light of the sun.

Next, his hands lunged for her, grabbing her waist in an instant, the little girl let out a scream of fear calling for her mother.

"What do we say when we have done something wrong?" The man whispered in her ear though his voice was projected all around the city. His hand was tight around her throat as he stood behind her one hand falling through the ebony hair she had and the little girl cried looking up at him, "I'm sorry-" She choked.

"Nevertheless you need to be punished." He stated as if it were a fact. Before she knew it, the tip of her knife was pressing against her throat, she could feel the pulsating of her adam's apple and she managed to let out some sort of screech as the blade was dug into her voicebox.

He dropped her and in an instant, all she saw was his face above her's, through the mask she could see the dark unforgiving eyes that he had, "That'll teach you for using your big mouth."  

Ray shot up instantly, unable to breathe and gasping for breath just as she had done that day. There was something odd however, there were small strands of hair on her pillow, cut off by something.

Why?

Quickly she pushed the green strands off of the bed and placed a hand on her heart heaving in a panicked state.
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 31st 2017, 8:04 pm

Party and Ghoul shared a bunk, snoring with an arm slung around each other (not in a bad wayyyy). Party's nose was nuzzled into Ghoul's neck, but Fun Ghoul seemed to be a bit distanced, though his chin rested on Party Poison's head.

Static's eyes opened - he'd fallen asleep in the diner, his forehead aching from resting on the old, grimy table. He thought he heard something, a cry. He stood, going past the different rooms. He stopped outside Ray's.

-------

(I forgot my own form, but this is another girl character as an extra just in case she's ever needed)
Name: Action Cat
Desc.: Indigo hair, blue eyes, white leather jacket, orange t-shirt (I'll draw an example sometime)
History: Can't remember, but saved by Mad Gear, who's also known as Missile Kid
Family: N/A, best friends with Mad Gear

Name: Mad Gear (Though some refer to him as Missile Kid)
Desc.: https://cdn1.thehunt.com/app/public/system/zine_images/8822358/hunt220/c61b6e13f15a1c729c8dfa6de32223ef.jpeg
History: Used to live in Ohio, wrote poems and songs (former name was Tyler Joseph)
Family: N/A, used to have brothers before the takeover, best friend of Action Cat
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 2:52 am

Ray stood rubbing her voice box tenderly, she crossed the room and opened the door looking at static questionably, she shook from the nightmare and smiled softly. Her arm was slung in the position Party put it in and she wondered how she had managed to fall asleep anyway.

She wrote on the notebook in big shaky letters "I'm fine..." The small strands of hair that were missing were not noticeable, at least not to someone she had just met. She missed Cato, she wanted to know he was safe and her fingers gently ran over the beanie.

Ray was going to leave in the morning. She had to help Cato now. It had been roughly a week since the men had came banging on her door. She could remember leaping out of the window as Cato insisted he didn't have a sister.

He had saved her life and she was just sitting here, doing nothing. They wanted her more than any other person for whatever reason and she knew deep down that Part's deadly shot would not be able to help her against a large amount of numbers.
Cato let out an exhausted sigh of annoyance as the cold icy water was tipped over him yet again. They were depriving him of sleep? Was this the new form of torture? He felt riddled with guilt, he had given his sister up over fear of being stabbed and it had ended up happening anyway. The young man's hair was patchy now and his eyes darkened by sadness.

"Ray, Rae-Rae," He whispered to himself, "Think of Rae, she's all I have left, those idiots aren't back yet which is a good sign...She's fine."

Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 6:01 pm

Fun Ghoul had woken up, and he just glared at Party's sleeping, peaceful expression. A wave of warmth flooded over him, and he wondered how bad it would be to accept Party's affection - just for acting. He decided that it wouldn't matter, and so when Party nuzzled closer, Ghoul snuggled into him and kissed his hair, face heating up.

Static stared at Ray and whispered, "We'll find him," knowingly.

Korse had gotten other men to help torture Cato.

Mad Gear and Action Cat sat in the garage, Gear writing in a little, old notepad and Action Cat waiting for customers or S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W troops.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 6:09 pm

She nodded shrugging her shoulders in doubt. The girl looked extremely anxious, scenarios playing through her head of her brother getting tortured. Was hoping he was dead the best thing to do? She thought that the torture would be even worse than Death's wings.

A lump formed in her throat causing Ray pain and she pressed two fingers to the scar soothing it before flinging her short arms around him. It was hard to believe that they were almost the same age but a lack of voice certainly hindered the situation. 

The sun began to rise.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 6:19 pm

Static hugged back.

Party's eyes opened as sunlight filtered through, and he snuck away from Fun Ghoul, ruffling his red, greasy hair. He needed a shower, and there was hardly any water to bathe with. It was awful.

Action Cat spoke up, "Gear, I'm bored."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 6:23 pm

Ray noticed Party and smiled at him, she heard him mention something about water and her interest sparked up a little.

'There's a lake about two miles away. I was there yesterday. You could bathe in there, static smells like he needs a wash too.' She showed him the page, winked and kissed his cheek before entering the dining room where for a few seconds she allowed her plastered smile to relax.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 6:26 pm

Static's eyes widened and Party whistled teasingly at him, making his face heat up. "Thanks, Ray!" He called, and decided to set off for it, as did Static. Fun Ghoul was beginning to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 6:34 pm

(She kissed Poison's cheek but I'll just say it was Statics now)
Ray smiled at Ghoul and wrote'Static and Party just left you wanna powerpup?' She extended an unopened can to the person tilting her head questionably.

Thorn too had awoken though he exited the room completely groomed, not a single hair out of place after having been on the phone to Korse.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 6:38 pm

(Oh oops sorry)

Fun Ghoul looked at the can and hid a grimace, muttering, "I'll pass." A pang of jealousy hit at his stomach when he heard about Static and Party.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 6:42 pm

'They're just going to wash, I'd prefer not to have their stench filling the place. Suppose we've got about an hour. Listen, can you tell me about the Blind Headquarters? You've been there right? My brother's been captured and I want to see him. I don't know how but I need to get him out of there. What does it look like?' She queried eyes bright with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 6:48 pm

Fun Ghoul faked a flinch and murmured, "Pale and cold. It was awful...but they kept your brother alive for some reason, and Thorn and I can help you back once everyone is trained and ready."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 6:51 pm

She stopped letting out some sort of noise of shock, 'Alive...Are you sure? Oh poor Cat. He'll be dead by the time we're all trained!" She flung the pencil down in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 6:54 pm

"H-Hey, no," Ghoul persuaded, "we'll get him. Party's good."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 6:57 pm

"Good enough to take down an entire army?' She wrote, 'I just want to tell him that I love him And that I haven't forgotten him.' She stood up just as Thorn's phone started ringing.

"I er- stolen." He stated ignoring the caller.

Ray's eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 7:00 pm

"He only failed once, and that was why he lost me and Kobra and Jet, but that's all. He's too underestimated," Fun Ghoul reassured. He heard the ringing and glared holes into Thorn.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 7:07 pm

'Why did you steal the phone?'

"Oh I thought I could barter it. Sadly we haven't come across a buyer."

'What if they track it?'

Thorn looked for support. This kid was too suspicious. He cut her hair in the night because he wanted to see whether she was smart enough to figure it out. She probably had considering how many questions she was asking.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2017, 7:11 pm

Fun Ghoul hid his anxiousness.

Static and Party both bathed in the small lake, making sure to face away from each other and keep their eyes to themselves. They both had battle scars littering their bodies, burns from rayguns and slices of metal from some weapons from BL/ind.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 2:57 am

Ray extended her hand out and took the phone from him, she put it on the floor and stomped on it as hard as she could, the screen smashing. Stabbing at the electronic device with the heel of her shoe, she folded her arms as it undoubtedly broke.

"Thanks," Thorn muttered angrily, he couldn't wait for this girl to get what she deserved. He wanted to make her suffer, how dare she wear all of that color at once! It destroyed the whole purpose of order itself! Colorless brown eyes cascaded over her hair, it was repulsive so much so that it practically burned through his retinas. The dark purple melting into this awful dark blue and it got even worse, it transformed into a sickly lighter shade and then green. Currently, however, he knew it was best for Frank to decide what time to strike.

They had got her alone but he still waited evidently for the man to make the first move.

The short girl ran her hand over the scar on her neck again, a common sign to show that she so desperately wanted to say something.

She sat down and began to write her farewell note, she didn't care if Thorn or Ghoul saw right now. She didn't even know them.
Dear Party and Static,
I know the hours we spent together were short and I know that in the next few days I will most likely be dead. By now, I'll be far away. I just couldn't sit here knowing that my brother was alive festering like some sort of wound in a cage. I probably won't be able to save him, but...I have to try. I don't expect you to understand and yes I am stupid for doing it all without training however to be honest, by the time someone like me is trained, Cato will be dead. If I stay I'll be ridden with guilt. So I am going. Don't come after me. If I die, then I die trying right? Never give up your creativity,
Love Ray

Thorn looked over, "You're leaving?" He asked sounding mildly intrigued, "Party told us to stay put. It's too bad. I thought we could've been a family."

Ray ignored his confusing words and stood, tearing out the letter.

Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 2nd 2017, 8:04 pm

Suddenly, Fun Ghoul felt torn, some desperate, tucked away emotion sinking into his chest. He knew that they had to follow her, had to capture her, and that she could leave all she liked - but the thing was, following her meant leaving Party, and...something told him that he shouldn't leave Party this time. Something urged Ghoul to stick here, with Poison, and keep him company.

"W-Wait," Fun Ghoul spoke, "You'll never find your brother unless you have me and Party. You'll get hurt out there."

Just then, they heard shuffling outside - Static and Party. Neither particularly heard or knew what Ray was doing, thinking she was just doodling or writing things down. Party's hair was clean, but sticking up everywhere, and now, instead of his black muscle-top, he had his classic blue leather jacket, the Party Poison signature look, and Fun Ghoul's heart was pounding with an emotion that was supposed to be torn away from him. He'd not felt disgust towards this man like Thorn had. This was so much different.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 2:03 am

Ray folded up the letter in her right fist as the two walked in and cursed silently her eyes trailed around the room desperately as she forced the tears to stay in their ducts. Every second that she wasted here was a second in which Cato grew one step closer to dying. She tapped her foot and decided bitterly that she would leave in the night when no one could stop her.

But for now, she could make the day memorable and pray that the seconds would go as fast as they came if not faster and she tucked the letter into her back pocket. Her eyes trailed around and she wrote something down, 'Can you teach me how to shoot, party?' Before tilting her head, she had used a gun before but she accepted that she was well out of practice and besides, the thought of being able to kill a few Dracs excited her.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2017, 7:35 pm

Party looked at her strangely; what was she hiding? But he just furrowed his eyebrows and nodded, taking his yellow raygun out of his holster and spinning it around his finger. Static looked at Ray, wondering what it was that was wrong, and Fun Ghoul's heart was pounding, nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 4th 2017, 8:39 am

Ray looked somewhat happy somewhat disturbed, she had never used a ray gun before only an old fashioned pistol that her brother had kept on him all the time, she gritted her teeth at the thought that it might've been taken away from him.

Hesitantly, the young girl took the pistol, putting on her beanie once more.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 5th 2017, 11:30 am

Party had set up little beaten down crates with painted targets over them, and some crinkled Power Pup cans on top. "Okay, Ray, I want you to try and shoot, just so I know your level of aim and stuff like that. Then I can show you some tricks, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Danger Days
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next