Warrior Cats World

Danger Days 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Danger Days 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Danger Days Bob11

Danger Days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326875
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Danger Days Left_bar_bleue100/100Danger Days Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 9:01 pm

(This is based off of a My Chemical Romance thing)

The year is 2019, and Better Living Industries (Or BL/ind) is making Battery City a much better place by taking away its color and creativity. Korse, the man in power, has given every citizen pills, brainwashing them while he gets rid of the good guys: the Killjoys. The Killjoys wear bright colors, faux leather, have dyed hair, and ray guns. Korse has set off army units (the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/), and the Killjoys fight them outside Battery City in the deserted and dry zones. The Killjoys have limited resources, and often eat Power Pups (refried beans to be honest). They learn to have fun by listening to broken radios and go to diners for shelter. They have Trans-Am, spray-painted cars and old motorbikes, and they will take back their color.

Art is the weapon.

(The names are weird and go something like Fun Ghoul, Party Poison, Missile Kid, Jet Star, Mad Gear, Kobra Kid and more)

Name: Rad Static
Personality: A bit of a jokester, but with a dark, isolated past.
Description: Spiked white hair, eyeliner, neon blue leather jacket/muscle shirt, black skinny jeans, green eyes, green raygun and about 5' 6"
Gender: (Hey guys you can be more than a boy/girl if ya want) Boy
Family: N/A
History: Used to take Korse's pills, so he can't remember much.
Picture (optional): Danger Days Woo10

Name: Party Poison (usually this guy would be in a group, but nahhh)
Personality: A leader with a hard exterior and a soft-side for kids/teens
Description: Red, past-ears hair with a black muscle shirt/blue jacket, gray sweatpants, yellow ray gun, brown eyes, 5' 8"
Family: Deceased brother, old team of friends
History: Formerly of New Jersey, moved to California until 2017, when everything went wrong. Lost his brother and friends in a firefight, and a little girl named Bandit.
Picture (optional): Danger Days 80d8a811

Have fun! :)

Last edited by Bloodtalon on January 21st 2017, 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 21st 2017, 9:15 pm

((Sorry for double-posting but I wanna start))

Party Poison was hardly anything of collected when he met Static, who was in just the opposite state as he. They were four years apart, and yet it was Party who broke down, Rad Static finding him in an abandoned factory, tear-tracks leaving his face raw and pink and dirty. Stat read people easily, though, and he knew that Party was isolated when he saw him, because he sat up straight, looking as tough as he could, a hand gripping his shiny yellow gun. His eyes were hard and unforgiving, and he raised it at the young boy in front of him who intended on helping him.

But Rad Static just laughed and spread his arms out, saying, "Does it really make a difference if we're dead or alive? I can help you, or we can both end up dead. C'mon, I won't make fun of you for being hurt."

But now, ironically, Party seemed to take care of Static, even though they both knew he didn't need to. It was a coping method for Party to be a leader, a care-giver, and so they found a diner to camp out in, and they took in astray Killjoys, Killjoys that had no home, or had just recently lost family.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33618
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 12:26 pm

Name: Atomic Ray
Personality: Ray is shy and reserved, it's unknown whether she can talk at all or chooses not to because no one alive in 2019 has ever heard her speak. She distrusts everyone around her and will flinch away from anyone's touch. Sometimes, it can be difficult for her to get close to someone because she's afraid they'll end up dying too.
Description: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/20/b9/cb/20b9cbfe4d4fd3632b82127e519514d3.jpg

She has pale skin and green eyes that glow, is usually seen wearing a beanie because she knows its dangerous.
Other: Her brother was kidnapped by BLIND as such, she believes him dead. She managed to escape through the back window of their house. Is English.

Can she and Party get close?
______________________________________________________________________________________________

'I'm starving,' Ray thought as she slid through the streets, she had grown tired of spending nights in abandoned buildings and she was sure her brother must've given in to the torture by now. They knew who she was, undoubtedly. Dirt covered her face and her tank top did nothing to stop the cold from withering up her spine. Dashing through the dusty road, she coughed, her stomach gnawing in dismay as she looked around for something to eat. Peering ahead, she noticed movement in a small diner and her eyes widened as she crept closer.

Someone with red hair? Were they some sort of decoy put out to capture people like her? This was too good to be true, he could not be a friend. Ray had just made the decision to tear off again when his eyes locked with her's distrustfully. She was wearing a beanie, should she take it off? Keeping it on would mean that if he was an ally, he would think she was a foe and taking it off would reveal her identity to a member of Blind if he was one.

Run, that was the only option, but everywhere apart from the place where he lingered was open and she made a decision to freeze as he drew the ray gun.

She noticed him walking close and shivered slightly, hands forcing the beanie to stay on her head, it could not come off. She wouldn't allow it to come off.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 26th 2017, 6:24 pm

(Yeah, sure!)

Party was poised and tense as he saw the girl, his yellow raygun gripped tight in his gloved fist. Static was beside him, but didn't draw his gun. The girl looked relatively young, like him - at least younger than Party. He couldn't be sure though, but he dreaded how nervous Party was with a gun in his hand, and he whispered, "Don't be so harsh. That's not a Drac, it's a kid, like me."

(I forgot to mention, the bad cop people are called Dracs, a nod to Dracula, because they have these black and white vampire masks to hide their identities as people, so you can tell most of the time when someone is good or bad)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 7:57 am

Atomic Ray trembled slightly though she tried to force herself to stay still, her hands were smeared with blood as she raised them. Closing her eyes, she breathed heavily, waiting.. The next thing she knew, her beanie was being ripped off her head by one of the people before her and her multicolored hair tumbled to her shoulders.

She looked down, ashamed. Before lookin up to meet Party's eyes with a fearful gaze. Her heart skipped for a moment as she pushed down this unfamiliar feeling.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 28th 2017, 11:46 am

Party gripped the beanie tightly in his hands, staring at her hair with round, slightly regretful and apologetic eyes. He lowered his gun, then staring at the hat. Static glared at him before calmly asking, "Hey, we're not gonna hurt you, okay? What's your name? I'm Rad Static, and this is Party Poison - "

Party's leaderly instinct kicked in and he barked at Static, "Hey! What if she's a spy - "

"BL/Ind would never let her hair be that colorful. Does she look like a threat to you?" Party's jaw set in stubbornness.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 29th 2017, 12:44 pm

Atomic Ray nervously pointed to her right wrist where her name was spelled in permanent black ink, tattooed several layers deep. Her eyes were focused on the beanie as if it was her most prized possession, which in truth it was. The beanie was the one thing that was keeping her alive in truth, not to mention that and the fact that it had belonged to her brother.

Slowly, her eyes trailed up to his face and she was immediately interested in the pink shade of hair he was sporting. The young girl had never seen the color before and moved over to him. She pressed one hand on Party's shoulder keeping him still whilst the other moved gently to play with the strands. Her face remained completely focused whilst doing this as if it was the most important thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 29th 2017, 1:47 pm

Party was shocked at first - no one ever got close to him quite literally except for Static - but then his eyebrows furrowed and he raised his hand to harmlessly swat her away, but Static sharply elbowed him in the ribs and he complied before lightly handing her the beanie. Rad Static tried to make a bit of conversation, wondering what she sounded like. "So, Atomic Ray...can I, uh, call you Ray?"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 29th 2017, 4:24 pm

She nodded simply and took the beanie back, placing it on top of her head but not tucking all the strands in. A sign of trust. Her eyes gleamed slightly and then she realized he was waiting for her to actually talk and her head hung for a moment.

"H-" The muscles in her voice box screamed and tears sprung to pierce her eyes, she shook her head in apology and blinked rapidly to stop the immense swell of emotion, her hand moving to rub her neck.

Last edited by Gustyfoot on January 31st 2017, 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 29th 2017, 4:40 pm

Party's eyes finally gave way to slight concern, and he murmured, "Static, I don't think she can speak."

"But - " He wondered how to communicate with her. "Do you need help? A place to stay? Food?"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 29th 2017, 4:48 pm

She tilted her head confused before holding up he hand, a signal of an idea. Saying nothing, she drew her pocket knife, the only weapon of sorts she had and dug it into her arm hissing in pain. Next, she dipped her finger into the pooling blood and wrote on a tree nearby.

They took my brother

Before she knew it, tears were swelling to her eyes again and she was trembling vividly through violent, silent sobs.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 29th 2017, 5:23 pm

Party furrowed his eyebrows and gulped as Static leaned over and cautiously hugged her. Party murmured, "We'll take you back to the diner. I think we have a notebook you can write on instead." Right now, Party's mind buzzed with harsh thoughts of his own lost brother, Kobra Kid.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 29th 2017, 5:27 pm

Ray nodded trying to stop her pathetic sniffles of distress, she smeared the blood again so no one else would be able to make out the awful words she haf spelt. Together, they walked towards the diner where she nervously sat down at an empty table; her arms slunk as if she was trying to disapear from the world entirely. She had never seen so many strange people before.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 29th 2017, 5:45 pm

Party looked through drawers and cabinets grumpily, not used to new people. Static was trying to coax Ray to talk, but didn't get anywhere. Static gave her a break, but Party sat down across from her and slid an old pencil and notebook over.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 29th 2017, 5:50 pm

She took the pencil in her right hand, flipped open the book and wrote quickly,

'They took him. Killed my parents. I have nothing. What more do you need to know? Because they're after me. I covered one of their trusted worker's house with yellow and purple paint. I didn't know he was that high up in the ranks...My parents are dead because of me..You shouldn't have to pay for my mistake too.'

She turned the notebook to face the leader again.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 29th 2017, 6:13 pm

Party's eyes scanned her page as Static said that he was going to hunt for some Power Pup for food. Party murmured to her, "My brother is gone, too, Ray. I had a team - we were the four that everyone looked up to. Me, my brother, my best friend, and my - my boyfriend, and I led them into a firefight. It was too much, and it's just me. And Static found me just like you. I want you to know that I have the deadest shot in the zones, and they aren't getting near you, alright? You're staying here, where you'll be safe."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 2:02 am

She took the notebook back and frowned wondering what to write. She didn't want to stay but he was insisting upon it.

She picked up the pencil and wrote, 'Thanks Pinky Poi.'

(Cute nickname yes?)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 10:22 am

(Yepppp)

The corner's of Party's lips curled slightly, and he murmured, "No worries. It's my duty as a killjoy."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 11:56 am

She looked at him and pointed to the wounds on her arms as if asking whether he had any bandages, she didn't know whether he would be so kind. She had never met anyone that wasn't family that did something out of kindness.

She wrote on the notebook, 'Cato's Dead, isn't he?' Asking about her brother.

(Is there a drac's form?)

Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 12:07 pm

(Drac's are relatively mindless, but we can make a form for like special dracs

Name:
Description:
Family:
History: )

Party gritted his teeth, not honestly knowing the answer to Ray's question, but knowing that whatever happened to her brother was in no way a good experience. Kobra, his brother, had fought with every last inch of his life, and so had Jet and Ghoul, but they'd never been taken by Korse or his forces. Party could only hope that Ray's brother was dead - anything was better than becoming one of the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W groups of Dracs. "I...I don't know, Ray," he gulped, showing a bit of nervousness. "Let's just see if I can find some ace wrap." And so he stood, shuffling through cabinets and drawers. All he found was some duct tape and paper towels, so that would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 12:13 pm

Name: Cato Missile
Personality: He has a strong fighting personality however, he cares too much about the people around him and will do anything for his sister
Description: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/24/5f/b6/245fb6f98b23e1ddf0200e8ef644e0f5.jpg
Family: Ray
History: Captured by Blind who are chasing his sister

She smiled at him in thanks and began to rip of shreds of tape.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 12:17 pm

(Okay thats good)

Party walked over and set down the roll of paper towels and duct tape, motioning for her to reach out her injured arm. "No more of this," he advised about the cut as if being a father or, dare he think it, a brother. "This may hurt a bit, but it's all we have, and it'll keep away the sand and dirt." And with that said, he pressed two stacked and folded paper towels firmly against the wound, wrapping duct tape around it tightly to stop any blood from seeping out any time soon, until the wound was completely covered.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 12:27 pm

(sorry post went ahead before I had time to post this)

Name: Thorn
Description: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b0/db/66/b0db6632787c5ab08abc924ea93e3663.jpg
Family: No one
History: His Dad used to work as one of the dracs before he was killed in a fight between some Killjoy's as such has eternal hatred.

Atomic Ray nodded watching his every move with wonder, she was intrigued by him, she didn't know why but everything about him was interesting. His clothes, voice, hair and especially his eyes filled with such a sense of duty.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 12:31 pm

(No worries)

"There," Party said with his faint New Jersey accent, "all patched up."

That was when Static came back. "Hey, guys! I got some fuel," he joked as he set down the rather disgusting cans of Power Pup. "Oh, and here, Party - " He said as he tossed him a discreet pack of old cigarettes (not promoting smoking, so he won't be, but his character in the comic actually does, so just a nod to the comic). Party nodded, shoving them in his pocket beside his raygun holster.

"Hey, Stat, you didn't manage to grab any antiseptic, did you? Or did Cola (he sells stuff) have any?" Rad Static shook his head apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 12:38 pm

Ray picked up one of the Powerpups and opened it slowly, she was cautious of the drink and sniffed it before taking a small mouthful. It tasted awful but Ray knew it would fill her stomach at least for a little while. She rested her head on her hands before grabbing the pencil and scribbling:
'Is this it now? For the rest of our lives we just hide?'

A fist hit the side of Cato's mouth again and he felt blood rise in his throat. It had gotten to the point now where his whole face had turned numb. He had a black eye and was bleeding from several different wounds, "I told you," He spat out the blood with a growl, the red liquid staining his lips, "I don't know where she is!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danger Days Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days Empty

Back to top Go down

Danger Days
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next