Warrior Cats World

Danger Days - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Danger Days - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Danger Days - Page 2 Bob11

Danger Days

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326881
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Danger Days - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Danger Days - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Danger Days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 12:44 pm

Party shut up, remembering the days where the air tasted like a firefight. He could see Kobra getting up close to the Dracs and kicking them down easily with his tactical strength, and he could see Jet laughing as they won, Fun Ghoul running up to Party and kissing him on the cheek when no one was looking. His heart wrenched as he remembered how fun it was to hide from BL/ind with the other three, and yet hiding now meant this empty diner that used to be full of laughter and old 80's rock. (this diner was the same diner he lived in before his group died)

Static worriedly saw Party flinch and stand, walking to the back where the bunks were, and Stat answered, "He gets a bit touchy with his memories. It's a little boring, but we can train you up. There are other killjoys, people like us, and they're fun. They throw parties and firefights are always fun, as long as you're skilled enough."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33624
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Danger Days - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Danger Days - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 12:48 pm

Atomic Ray sighed halfheartedly and wrote, 'As long as you teach me how to fire a gun and kill those a****** I'm in. But I don't really think I want to have 'fun' right now when my brother is all alone out there. I need to do something.'
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 12:51 pm

In the back, the silence of the diner was broken by a bunch of objects being thrown against walls and glass shattering, and Stat's heart sank as he knew it was the routine breakdown Party had when no one was looking. It was best to just let Party Poison scream it out, which was exactly what he was doing, wrecking his room. Stat murmured, "That's what'll happen. Even if it is fun, it does have purpose. We'll get started when Party is ready, because he's one of the best in the zones. I'm not as good a shot."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 1:11 pm

(Is Party Homosexual? And are you gonna make a drac?)
Atomic Ray jumped at the sound of his screaming and pulled her knees to her chest as she wrote something down. Showing him the page in which she explained why she was wanted along with a small note saying:

'I wish I had never thrown that paint pot.'
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 1:14 pm

(well he had a boyfriend so im not quite sure but i think he likes every gender and yeah im just not sure about a name yet, maybe i should play Korse?)

Stat flinched himself as he heard Party's fist go through a wall. He noted that he should check on Party - and his room - sometime soon. "Don't regret anything, Ray. Art is the weapon, and some people see the bad side in war. We'll find your brother, but you can't lose hope. You can't regret the colors that you gleam."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 1:20 pm

(I like the name)

Atomic nodded and pointed to Party, telling Stat to go do whatever he had to do to calm him down. She flicked through the pages in the notebook and found a page, filled with messages, the most heartwrenching one was:

'Fun Ghoul loves Party Poison.' written in beautiful ink and surrounded by drawings, she carefully took it out and gave it to Stat hoping it would help.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 1:35 pm

(I have an idea, Korse is in, and Fun Ghoul was actually captured and brainwashed??

Name: Korse
Desc.: http://img13.deviantart.net/259a/i/2010/323/b/c/mcr___korse_by_lol_787-d335dmx.jpg
Family: n/a
History: Leader of BL/ind, goal is to wipe out all emotion and creativity.

Name: Frank (Fun Ghoul's birth nameeee)
Desc.: Used to be: http://25.media.tumblr.com/2ccd0050cbf2cb7003ce6fc5b6f58be7/tumblr_mk3ijinkBe1r49x55o1_500.jpg
Is currently: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/fd/c1/44/fdc1448018ea91f3bd51af5a7b6aaea8.jpg
Short black hair, green eyes, 5'6", scars all over arms and neck from tattoo removal by BL/ind
Family: Technically n/a, formerly Party's boyfriend, best friends with Kobra Kid and Jet Star
History: Presumably dead by Party Poison, he was taken by BL/ind and brainwashed to be turned into a weapon and a spy if needed

---

Stat saw it, his jaw slacking before he gave a faint smile. He'd never met Fun Ghoul or the others, but something told him that this would calm Party down. He nodded to Ray in thanks before swivelling around and approaching Party's room, only to find Party in the corner of the cluttered wasteland, knuckles bleeding and an old polaroid photo in his hand, accidentally ripped from his outburst. He was sobbing.

Frank watched as Cato Missile was ravaged with questions, tense as he stood beside Korse, the cause of Frank's "death" - or, technically Fun Ghoul's. But though Frank remembered most of his life prior to his brainwashing, he had the new thoughts seared into his brain about how horrible and unnecessary color and emotion were.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 1:41 pm

Cato hissed in pain and struggled in his iron binds. He knew the second he told them anything he knew, he would become like Frank and the thought of that kept him fighting through the agony. He shook with anger, "Why do you want her so much? Ray's just a kid! She doesn't deserve this! Please!" He pleaded with Korse unaware that he had said his sister's name, something he hadn't yet mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 1:55 pm

Korse froze, interested, yet knowing he wouldn't get anywhere with his own interrogation. He murmured something in Frank's ear and walked out of the confined room, leaving Frank to stand in front of him, his dark suit making his pale skin shine with the scars where his colorful tattoos used to be. "Ray?" Frank said in a calm, collected, but peculiarly accented voice, the same accent that another famous killjoy had, one from New Jersey.

Party wept as he stared down at the photo he'd accidentally ripped apart, a weird one Party had taken of a smiling man. He laughed and sniffled, "We found this stupid camera and I was figuring out how to use it. This - this is Fun Ghoul. He'd found this pile of old clothes and put a big fur coat on - " Stat felt a pang of sympathy for the older killjoy as he recalled the memory vividly, looking fondly down at the black-and-white photo that had faded from dust.

Danger Days - Page 2 C440cb10
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 2:04 pm

Cato shook his head not saying anything, biting his lip ferociously as he tilted his head, the blue tint in his hair looking prominent. And then another fist hit the side of his head and he let out a yell of pain, the world going blurry.

Thorn looked over at Korse, "Has he spoken yet?" Even Thorn didn't understand why Korse wanted the girl that much, so much that he made her a priority, he wasn't going to pry.

Last edited by Gustyfoot on March 24th 2017, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 2:08 pm

Korse murmured, "A name. It's her name."

Frank gave a rugged grin at Cato's pain, clasping a hand around his throat - not to kill him, but to scare him. But Frank seemed to be like a dog, and Korse groaned, "Frank, step away, would you? We need him for now."

Party sniffed, wiping his eyes, and set the picture on his table, standing with Rad Static's help. They walked out, Party looked perfectly find, other than his messy red hair.

(Yeah, sure)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 2:13 pm

Ray watched them with quiet eyes, staring at the laces of her mud stained orange shoes, she tried not to look in Party's eyes and stared outside into the distance.

Cato licked his teeth, his tongue flicking the red blood everywhere and he stared at the droplets, it was the first color he had seen in some time and he coughed again violently.

"Name? What#s her name?"
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 2:17 pm

Everyone was quiet, especially Stat, in fear of something triggering another outburst, but Party just cleared his throat and said, "There's an extra room back there for when you ever need it, Ray. I can show you later." And with that, Party stepped outside the diner to watch the desert's horizon.

"He said Ray. I assume it's half of a killjoy name, and I know a few killjoys taking in refugees. One in particular, in which Frank comes in handy." Korse smirked.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 2:22 pm

(Perhaps Korse took away her ability to speak somehow?)

Atomic Ray followed his gaze to watch him perch outside, before pulling her legs into her chest watching numbly. She would say something if she could and attempted to make a noise of encouragement as he walked outside "Kssk-"

Cato attempted to kick Frank away but ended up toppling to the side where he fell grimacing in agony still attached to his chair
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 2:30 pm

(that could be possible yeah)

Party watched the big ball of radiation in the sky with some sort of longing, while Static sat in, across from Atomic Ray. He decided to make conversation. "Ray, why...why can't you speak?"

Frank snickered until Korse glared at his laughter. "If we're going to use you, you've got to be good, Frank. Know that before you lose your privileges. Pull him back up." Frank rolled his green eyes and pulled his chair back up with Cato with a strength he had earned from being a former killjoy. He was dying to be used, dying to see the mess Party had become. Party hadn't saved him. Party had left him leave.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 2:39 pm

Ray looked slightly uncomfortable as she took the pencil, writing slowly, her hands shaking slightly, as she wrote.

'When I was six, we had those men in masks come round to make an example of the traitors and one of them had orange hair. I think they were my dad's friend. I didn't know that they were going to be hanged, I was just interested in the colors. The main person talking was bald and when he announced that they would be hanged I ran up to the stage and since I was a very unaware child I said into his microphone that he was just jealous because this person had better hair. I remember the man laughing in this fake before grabbing me by the collar. My brother was yelling and the next thing I remember was the knife being put into my throat. In the place that wouldn't kill me but would damage my voicebox.'

She looked up at Static, He said that it would teach me not to use my big mouth ever again.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 2:42 pm

Static gulped, his heart wrenching. She was talking about Korse. However, as he always did, Static made the story a bit lighter, grinning and remarking, "You sound like you were a pretty cool kid, Ray."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 2:52 pm

(Lol I can imagine that! Just a little girl blowing a raspberry at him and claiming that he was jealous XD)

I suppose, I was also extremely stupid. She put down the pencil with a frown and looked up at Static, she gripped her neck and pulled the skin ever so slightly displaying the jagged scar.

Cato screamed as a knife was stabbed into his right hand, sweat drenched his face and his heart raced wildly. His eyes flashed as the knife was raised again, blood pooling from the back of his hand, he couldn't move it.

"Wait! Stop! S-She has a scar on her neck! He voicebox, it's broken." He said to Korse. That was possibly the only detail that they didn't know about her yet.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 2:54 pm

(Should Frank and the others go out to find her?)

Static winced at the sight of the scar apologetically.

Frank cracked his knuckles and Korse's eyes widened at the new detail. "Full name, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 2:59 pm

(Yeah if you want,)

Cato shook his head for a moment, crying in pain as blood split down and across his face. He didn't want to say but the words spilled out his mouth before he could stop them, "A-Atomic, Atomic Ray. Please. NO!" The knife was slammed down into his other hand and he screeched his cries filling the room.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 3:02 pm

Korse gave a sharp grin. "I think we're done here. Frank, Thorn, it's time." (I think Korse should stay with Cato and Frank and THorn go out is that okay?)

Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 3:05 pm

(Sure! It makes sense, an old man hobbling in would be suspicious).

Cato looked at his hands watching the pools of blood with wide eyes, "Don't hurt her please! She's just a kid! She's all I have left! Please, don't hurt her!" His eyes stared up into Korse's full of vunrability
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 3:11 pm

"You have too much fear, Cato," Korse noted. "I'll be sure to help you with that."

Frank set off towards the desert.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 3:18 pm

Cato growled as he stared at the man before him, he wanted to spit something back but he couldn't form the words, he was perplexed by fear and agony. You could see the muscle underneath each of his hands and the young man hissed in pain, "Rot in hell you ba*****" He managed.

Ray stepped outside to sit with Party she smiled at him encouragingly and put her arm round his shoulder waiting for him to smack it away undoubtedly.

Thorn pulled his hood over his head, "Where we headed Frank?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 30th 2017, 3:23 pm

"You're already here, sir," Korse grinned.

Party flinched at first, but then relaxed.

Frank smirked, "We're heading to a diner in Zone 12. I'm visiting an old friend who may know where she is."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger Days   Danger Days - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Danger Days
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next