Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 Bob11

StormClan RP Thread 4

Go down 
+8
Scourge
Adderfang
Bluestorm
Silverstar
Toxicstar
Spottedleaf
Ivypelt
Bloodtalon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Mood : Hi there. I am everchanging.
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 24288
Thanks Points : 0

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:52 pm

(sorry for any confusion, if you guys have problems with any of the genders, feel free to change them, just let me know.)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98335
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 9:49 pm

(Sure.

I'm the same with she-cats)
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 9:55 pm

(alright, you guys can switch genders, its totally fine. In my opinion, the names are pretty gender neutral so there shouldnt be a problem there. Enjoy them, any other issues,let me know)
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 22005
Thanks Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 10:02 pm

(So Shadowkit is a Tom now and Windkit is a she-cat?)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326881
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 10:09 pm

(XD I love how Hiddenkit is totally fine being a tom xD)
Hiddenkit wanted to run around and climb and jump and walk and spin, but he was so warm and cuddled up. He didn't want to leave the nest. He was soooo comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37201
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 10:29 pm

Rabbitfoot wrote:
"Hm...I guess just find whatever." Skyleaf chuckled. She looked towards the medicine den, thinking about bringing them prey before deciding to do it after.

Cloudstorm purred, for it seemed like both of them were being indecisive. "Let's just get going then, and when we sniff prey, we'll hunt there," she finally decided, although she did not pick a particular place.
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 10:30 pm

Skyleaf followed her, sniffing every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 10:42 pm

As Cloudstorm led the way, she sniffed the air for any signs of prey. Shortly, she caught the scent of a thrush and began to stalk it.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98335
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 10:48 pm

(XD)

Shadowkit purred, opening his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 11:17 pm

Squirreltail watched as her kits slowly awoke. She smiled and nuzzled Shadowkit. Emberfur padded up with a mouse in his mouth and dropped it for her. He checked his claws and padded off once more to check up with other warriors.
(going into their pasts in this one so sorry its gonna be long. and also just to clear it up now, they were in those cat fights that people put cats/dogs into)

Emberfur shrugged off the memories of his horrid past that arose in his brain. Everything he and Squirreltail had been through made them closer and have a stronger bond, but that didn't mean it was a nice experience. They started out as kittypets together, happy lives. One day, another two leg took them away and placed them in cages with tight collars and icky surroundings. Every night they would place them into rings with a vicious dog or cat while other two legs screamed and yelled. The experience was horrible and life-changing. When they escaped, Stormclan became a safe haven for them. Having kits here made it feel official their past really was the past.

(SORRY THIS IS SO LONG GUYS)
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 11:34 pm

Windkit purred, opening her eyes and trying to ink out the bright light. When she gave up, she snuggled her face into her mothers warm fur, going back into the darkness.

Skyleaf watched at Cloudstorn stalked a thrush. At that same moment, she heard a starling call and she went towards it quietly, not wanting to scare it off and warn other prey.
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 12:05 am

Cloudstorm eventually pounced on the thrush and killed it cleanly. She felt a sense of pride rush through her as the bird fell limp in her jaws. The warrior laid it on the ground and buried it and carried on with hunting. She would pick up the thrush on the way back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43743
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 12:06 pm

Duskshade yawned and licked a paw, sitting near the freshkill pile. Meadowstripe padded over to him, sitting down by her friend's side. Duskshade nodded a greeting.
"Hey, Meadow," he said.
She smiled and returned the hello before nodding towards the fresh-kill pile. "Want to go hunting?"
Duskshade nodded and stood. "Alright." The two left camp.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 12:29 pm

Squirreltail smiled as she felt the movement of Windkit. She became terribly bored of laying around all day. She decided to get up and let her kits rest on their own. She stretched and purred as the feeling of warm sun greeted her. Squirreltail watched as Emberfur padded out of camp again. She rarely saw him around.

Emberfur was a normally loyal cat. But now with new kits, he felt the need to run away from his responsibilities. He felt guilty but he couldn't help it. He ran into the forest, his bad thoughts fueling him. He tripped over a weed and tumbled to a stop.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326881
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 12:45 pm

Hiddenkit grumbled, and got up, padding around the den.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 1:41 pm

Meadowstripe and Duskshade separated paths a bit so Meadowstripe could track down a squirrel and Duskshade could continue looking.
Duskshade caught sight of Adderfang and growled, not recognizing the trespasser. He leapt at her, but she spotted him and jumped aside.
"I'm leaving, I'm leaving-" Adderfang growled, fur bristling. "I stumbled over the border."
Duskshade straightened up and paused, hesitating before nodding. "... Alright." He sat down. "Sorry for the misunderstanding- I'm Duskshade of StormClan. I'll let you go, but be more careful- others might not be so kind."
Adderfang snorted and flicked her tail. "Yeah, I know. Adderfang," she returned the introduction with her own after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22908

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 3:30 pm

Scourge stumbled out to the small river and collapsed, her blooded face landing in the river.
Sire stood over her and jerked his head at any sound, " You need to get back to camp."
" why? You protected a killer, a killer who only thinks of herself. And in the end i either have my own blood or someone else's."
She blinked at him before getting up and began walking through the woods back to camp, without Sire.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 3:47 pm

Darkshade stared at the she-cat for a moment, surprised. She was the one trespassing on his territory, and she was talking like the borders didn't even matter. A suspicion arose.
"You're from SilentClan, right?"
Adderfang blinked at him before nodding. "That's right."
"Did you, by chance... use to be a rogue?" he asked cautiously.
She glared at him a moment and flicked her tail. "Why?"
"Sorry- It was a personal question. I was just curious." He frowned.
She sighed. "Yes, I was a rogue for a good portion of my life. Any other "just-curious-personal-questions?" she asked, annoyed.
Duskshade shook his head. "N-no, sorry."
Adderfang actually almost looked slightly amused for a second before pausing a moment and turning away, running back to her own territory.

Duskshade was puzzled by the abrupt leave until he heard Meadowstripe come up behind him. "Where have you been?" she asked. "I've been looking for you. Have you caught anything?"
I hadn't even heard her coming.. He shook his head. "No, I haven't yet. I was chasing a bird but it flew into SilentClan territory," he made up the story quick.
Meadowstripe nodded. "That would explain why you're so close to the border... That is, if you weren't such a bad liar." She laughed and rolled her eyes. Instead of questioning him further, she said, "Let's go back to camp."
He nodded and they headed back.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 5:31 pm

Emberfur shook off the leaves and watched as Duskshade and Meadowstripe heading back to camp. Still sort of dizzy, he stumbled after them.

Squirreltail crept back into her nest. As much as she hated laying down all day, she missed her kits. She nuzzled Hiddenkit and carefully laid down so as not to squish a kit.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 6:02 pm

Meadowstripe heard Emberfur behind them and spun around. She ran over to him, closely followed by Duskshade.
"Are you alright?" Duskshade asked.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 6:07 pm

Emberfur felt embarrassed but answered truthfully. "I..uh..tripped. I'm fine thought, just a bit dizzy. Nothing bad" He mewed.

Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 6:25 pm

Meadowstripe nodded. "We'll help you back to camp then. You should see the medicine cat to make sure it's nothing worse," she said, and the two started walking on either side of Emberfur.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 6:28 pm

Emberfur nodded in thanks and started on towards camp. He wondered what Squirreltail would say, she'd probably laugh at him. His mind swirled with thoughts of his kits, his mate, his life. He hoped from now on things would be good.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 7:16 pm

Skyleaf was already carrying a starling to Cloudstorm when she saw the thrush. "Good job." She mewed, her voice muffled by the bird.

Windkit blinked Her eyes open and looked at her mother and mewled.
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 7:20 pm

"Thanks. You too,"Cloudstorm responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

StormClan RP Thread 4
Page 11 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next