Warrior Cats World

Official High Position Contest 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Official High Position Contest 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Official High Position Contest Bob11

Official High Position Contest

Go down 
+3
Starryspirit
Bloodtalon
Toxicstar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98209
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Official High Position Contest Left_bar_bleue100/100Official High Position Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Official High Position Contest Empty
PostSubject: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 12:52 am

Here is the contest.
Rules-
1. You may apply for all positions if you like
2. Please follow the site rules

1. If you want the leader of Stone/Leaf, write/type a short summary of their history.
2. Deputies, draw/make a picture
3. Med cats, poem(Can be short) about warriors

Open positions-
Leaf:
Leader, Medicine Cat, Deputy
Stone:
Leader, Deputy, Medicine Cat
Wolf:
Deputy(When Wolf dies), Medicine Cat
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33498
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Official High Position Contest Left_bar_bleue100/100Official High Position Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 12:53 am

Sorry I'm not going for it
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 1:00 am

With DewClan deputy and med open now, will you compete?
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan
WCW Points : 32618
Thanks Points : 4

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 8:00 am

I'll go for leader of StoneClan as Smallrock and get back with you on her history.

I'll also go for Medicine cat of WolfClan as Shadowaurora. Once I'm done with the poem(And Smallrock's history), I'll post again on this thread. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://forestofwarriorcats.forumotion.com/forum
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 8:48 am

The History of Smallrock

Smallrock was born to Shiningsun, a silver she-cat, and Spottedshade, a speckled gray tom. She was the runt of the litter, but this didn’t ruin her life. When she had fun poked at her, her sister, Starrykit, would always comfort her then lecture the other kits. This didn’t make Smallkit feel very good about herself. How can she become a warrior if she can’t even stand up to other kits?

In apprentice-hood, she hadn’t grown much bigger. But this didn’t stop her. Smallpaw would beg her mentor to bring her out to train early, hoping this would do something. And it did. She learned moves faster than the other apprentices, and the cats who once picked on her began to take lessons from Smallpaw while their mentors watched in amusement. Starrypaw loved this change. For some odd reason, she didn’t like her mentor. Smallpaw never did find out why.

What shocked every ‘paw was when Smallpaw was made a warrior a week before they were. Why? She rescued some runaway kits from a fox. Just before they could get hurt, Smallpaw had slashed the fox’s backend, frightening it to the point that it ran yelping. This had proven her bravery and kindness. She had stood up to a fox to save kits. But any cat could have done that, why was she made a warrior? Well, she went out before the search party did, her fear that the kits had been killed making her find them faster. She had saved the kits, and the reward was her warrior name, Smallrock.

Smallrock may have worked her apprentice too hard, as Starryspirit had said. She would take the poor ‘paw out before dawn to do battle training and hunting. Smallrock said that she was doing the same training method that she and her mentor did so long ago. After about seven moons(Pretty sure that’s how long training normally is) the apprentice had memorized every hunting technique, battle moves, and weapon skill. She was given her warrior name last during the ceremony. Why? The leader had a lot of things to say about her virtues.

Skip a few moons of peace and you lead up to this day. Smallrock learned a lesson. Your body size doesn’t matter, the size of your heart does. That’s what makes you a good warrior. And that’s why Smallrock became one of the best.
------
I'll do the poem after I come back from school. See you all later!
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37238
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 10:00 am

Can I go for deputy? I'll have to make the form when I get home though
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 10:01 am

Btw that's WolfClan deputy. Sorry for te double post I can't edit my posts right now
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 10:54 am

Sure :)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 12:52 pm

Can I just do this when I get home?
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 1:01 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33498

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 3:07 pm

Maybe if I make a new cat I'll do medicine. Yeah I'll do it.

Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326755
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 4:55 pm

Is deputy for Dew open? If so, I'll enter Bloodtalon.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 4:55 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 4:57 pm

Yay! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 4:58 pm

You're welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 5:00 pm

And what about the picture? I've been on here about a year now and don't know how to attach pictures to a post. Can I post in the gallery or....
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 5:19 pm

Use [img][/img.]
Without the .
Put the image url between the tags
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 6:03 pm

I have my poem ready. Since I'm not a rhyming person, I did it in free verse.

-

Deep within the forest,
You will find the Clans.
The four Clans of cats,
Thunder, River, Wind, Shadow.

ThunderClan, the fierce and brave.
The biggest of the four.
Using the power of friendship(oh my glob is that an MLP FiM reference in there?),
They fight to protect their Clanmates from anything.
Have you chosen ThunderClan?

RiverClan, clever and strong.
A Clan of mighty fishers,
with the element of water on their side,
there is no mercy.
Do you choose RiverClan?

WindClan, the swift and loyal.
These wind-runners know when to quit.
The speedy cats that fly so high,
So kind and strong-
Why not choose WindClan?

ShadowClan, the proud and wily.
Cats of the darkness,
always picking a fight.
The strongest of the Clans,
they know what they're doing.
ShadowClan would be another good choice.

The four Clans, so alike but so different,
They may be just the beginning of something grand.
Once you choose one, you will see,
What the once peaceful forest has come to be.
So choose wisely, young one, dive into the trees.
For soon you will see that those wild dreams you used to have...
Have just become reality.

Last edited by Starryspirit on May 19th 2014, 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 6:04 pm

Okay. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32853

Character sheet
Health:
Official High Position Contest Left_bar_bleue80/100Official High Position Contest Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 6:25 pm

I don't use poems, since I suck at making them. I'll make a story or draw them. But story's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 6:57 pm

Oh.. forgot a deadline. Friday maybe
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 6:59 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 7:41 pm

Official High Position Contest  Shadeheart
Shadeart instead for Dew deputy

Last edited by xXBloodtalonXx on May 19th 2014, 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 7:42 pm

Can't see it, but cool all the same :)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest EmptyMay 19th 2014, 7:44 pm

It won't work and my computer is too slow to try again :( Can anyone else see the stupid picture?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

Official High Position Contest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next