Warrior Cats World

Official High Position Contest - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Official High Position Contest - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Official High Position Contest - Page 3 Bob11

Official High Position Contest

Go down 
+3
Starryspirit
Bloodtalon
Toxicstar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98293
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Official High Position Contest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Official High Position Contest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Official High Position Contest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 22nd 2014, 4:13 pm

Oh....

Also tomorrow is the last day FYI
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32937
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Official High Position Contest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Official High Position Contest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 22nd 2014, 6:01 pm

Woo! I got dis!
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37322
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:
Official High Position Contest - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Official High Position Contest - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 9:23 pm

So I dont' have to do one of the options? I can just create my character?

I realize I need to get my posts back up because now that all of those threads have been deleted I have less than 1000. Before all of this started I had over 3000
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 9:31 pm

I used to have 35000. xD

And yes, go ahead and make the cats. Their position will change if you win. ;)

Also today IS the last day
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 9:47 pm

Sorry for the double post but I have my summary ready. I said I was going to go for wolfClan deputy but I want to go for LeafClan leader instead.

Snowstar was the first cat I have ever created in role-play. I created her as a kit when I was about 8 years old. She was born to her mother, Rainfeather and her father, Rippletail. She had a brother named Stormkit and a sister named Featherkit. Her sister got really sick with greencough within the first week after she had been born and died not long after because of it. Her brother died protecting her during a fight with badgers when they were apprentices. He died saving her life. It was a dept that she would never be able to repay.. Her mother died from blood loss when giving birth to her and her siblings. After that, Rippletail left the clan and was never seen again. Snowstar was alone for a while until she became an apprentice and became best friends with Rosepaw. Rosepaw and Snowpaw were so close they were like sisters. They did everything together that they possibly could. Every time there was a battle they fought side by side. After they had finished their warrior training they received their warrior names. Snowpaw became Snowfeather while Rosepaw became Rosefeather. She was a good, loyal, strong, and brave young warrior. She always put her clan first no matter what the cost. She always made sure she was last to be treated when she returned from battle. Then during one long leaf-bare there was an outbreak of greencough and Duststorm, the clan deputy died from it. The leader then appointed Snowfeather as deputy. However, when the deputy died the leader was already on their last life. He died later of old age. Then finally, Snowfeather became Snowstar.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 9:48 pm

I will have to make the cat later because right now i have to eat dinner.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 9:59 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 10:08 pm

Now I am watching a movie
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 10:23 pm

K, IDK what time zone everyone is so any entry posted after 3 AM EST won't count unless you have a good excuse. :)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 10:25 pm

It's 9:25 for me right now so what time would that be for me?
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 10:31 pm

2 AM
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 10:37 pm

Oh. I'm just one hour behind u then.

Btw I asked u a question on the chat box
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 10:41 pm

Yep. I thought you were a ESTer too.

I saw ;)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43701
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 10:44 pm

I just realized the only one Ive made an entry for is Adder for Stone Deputy o.o Oh well, forget Ember and Hawk
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 23rd 2014, 11:49 pm

Ember and Hawk?
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43701
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2014, 12:20 am

Emberfall and Hawktail
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2014, 12:30 am

Oh. And Shadow- Im in middle TN, not east. (I was about to call you Draco because thats what Im used to calling you now)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2014, 12:32 am

Call me Draco and I'll ban you.
JK :)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2014, 1:44 am

lol xD I didnt see the "JK" part until I read it the 2nd time.

EDIT: Btw I am going to stay awake until 2
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 EmptyMay 24th 2014, 3:02 am

Over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official High Position Contest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3