Warrior Cats World

New Contest Coming Soon 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

New Contest Coming Soon 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? New Contest Coming Soon Bob11

New Contest Coming Soon

Go down 
+3
Adderfang
Moonstar
Thunderstar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98209
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
New Contest Coming Soon Left_bar_bleue100/100New Contest Coming Soon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

New Contest Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 12:45 pm

New contest coming soon and the prize is NOT points. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33498
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
New Contest Coming Soon Left_bar_bleue100/100New Contest Coming Soon Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 12:45 pm

I'm tuned!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43617
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 21st 2014, 12:47 pm

*Tunes* O-o xD
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 4:17 pm

Here's what I have so far..... not finished with the prizes.
What you can do(You can do them ALL if you want better odds at winning):

1. Make a plot for the inactive clans(The ones nobody are touching.... Water, Fire, Morph, Moon)

2. Design a evil she-cat(We need more evil she-cats. Most of the bad guys are toms) and be descriptive of the personality and all that.

3. Design a rival wolf pack to the one we have. Be descriptive. Best one will be the new pack.

Prizes-
1. If your pack wins, you're the Alpha male/female automatically.
2. The deputy of RainbowClan
3. (Empty atm)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32853

Character sheet
Health:
New Contest Coming Soon Left_bar_bleue80/100New Contest Coming Soon Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 7:49 pm

I don't understand the first prize.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 7:51 pm

If your pack wins.... the pack is made and you're Alpha male/female
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32853

Character sheet
Health:
New Contest Coming Soon Left_bar_bleue80/100New Contest Coming Soon Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 7:55 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 5:33 am

What if goldenfur really did give birth to a single kit, Blackheart ttihought he had killed them all when he had slammed into her but one some how survived. Goldenfur named this kit frozenkit because she was born in the winter, and even though it broke her heart she took her first ever offspring to wolfclan. Where she was given no mentor because she came originally from dew-she didn't know this she thought they were just being unkind- frozenpaw had to train herself in the day and at night the dark forest took over her dreams. She was trained there by bloodsplash (?) and mercy. They found she was a talented fighter indeed. Frozenpaw was taught that she was given claws so she could use them not keep them hidden. 
Frozenpaw was given tpher warrior name frozenspirit because for some reason they always found talking, just talking, to air, she cut herself whenever she felt pain as she couldn't cry, she wouldn't cry. 
Half insane frozenspirit found herself growing away from her clan, once she found out her foster mother wasnt really her mother she blacked out but when she woke up she found blood sparkling on her silver claws. No matter how hard frozenspirit tried the smell of her foster mother's blood would not come off her paws. It was like a burden.
Unfortanately, frozenspirit still has these black outs. She wakes up with red liquid covering her paws and she has to wash out but the stench doesn't leave her, she can't remember killing no one  but once sentence that her foster mother said before she had the lingers in her mind, you have a sister.
Frozenspirit still getting insaner and mental by the day wants to find her sister before the demon inside her wakes up forever and the true frozen spirit dissapears.

Personality: she has been taught to hide most of her emotions, she hardly talks to anyone when shes her normal self, she talks to dark forest spirits instead which other cat cant see. Frozenspirit cuts and self harms herself to let out pain. She is forever hiding her sorrow this is sapping away more and more of her life sourse till she'll have another blackout. Grim. Trys to be normal. Is short tempered.

Description: frozenspirit is a white and silver she cat with silver paws the ends tinted with pink and red and a silver stripe leading from her forehead to her tail tip, she has blue beatiful eyes that roll in the back of her head when she has the blackouts making them look like frost has overwhelmed them. Scars cover the insides and outsides of her legs and she has a small silver star on her neck in fur like gustyfoot has only this one had a line going trough it. Shes quite pretty actually but no one ever seems to notice her.

Mostl the disapperences of cats  their cause by frozen spirit though half of time she doesn't know it either.

Frozenspirit spends her time trying to find bits about her family a cat shes grown on is iceshard who is actually her cousin! But neither know it
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36891
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 10:03 am

Eh, I'll probably make a wolf pack later, but then again, I really should help judge..I already own two clans, I'm a admin, and I have a bunch of high ranks!
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 10:09 am

Yeah, help me judge. xD
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 10:13 am

Okay!

*dreams of wolf pack flying away*
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 10:16 am

You can own one later :3
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 10:18 am

I know.xD I can make one.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 10:19 am

Yep xD
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 10:52 am

Did anyone see my entry??
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 10:53 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 10:59 am

Did u think it was bad? I
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 11:01 am

Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 11:05 am

Yes!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 11:30 am

I should stay out of this one, I'm already an Alpha of RainPack and I have leader in RainbowClan so I wouldnt want to take deputy xD
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 11:32 am

You still could. xD
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 11:46 am

Nah, I don't wanna take away a position that somebody else couldve got when I already have a position xP
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37238
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 5:30 pm

I can do the 2nd option!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 5:32 pm

Okay! :3
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37238
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon EmptyAugust 24th 2014, 5:43 pm

Do I need to wait for it to start officially thouhg?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Contest Coming Soon   New Contest Coming Soon Empty

Back to top Go down

New Contest Coming Soon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next