Warrior Cats World

Official High Position Contest - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Official High Position Contest - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Official High Position Contest - Page 2 Bob11

Official High Position Contest

Go down 
+3
Starryspirit
Bloodtalon
Toxicstar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan
WCW Points : 32702
Thanks Points : 4

Character sheet
Health:
Official High Position Contest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Official High Position Contest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Official High Position Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 7:49 pm

I see the problem. Go to servimg.com, log in with the email you signed up to Warrior Cats World with and the same password for WCW. Upload the image there. Something should come up saying a bunch of codes. get the direct link (the bottom one) and put that in [img][/img].
Back to top Go down
http://forestofwarriorcats.forumotion.com/forum
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326839
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Official High Position Contest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Official High Position Contest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 7:54 pm

I can't get on my computer anymore to do it because its not at my Kindle. My computer was used and the picture is on that and I can't make it upload. WWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 7:57 pm

*Groan* I think I'm gonna go for deputy on another cat so I can draw a pic myself. I luvz drawing.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98293
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 7:59 pm

Are you able to get back on it by Friday?
Also, upload it to Imgur.com
You can do it for free and without an account
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 8:00 pm

I can't see anything uploaded with Imgur for some reason. I can't even see most of the buttons on this site XD I use servimg cause that's the only one I can see :T
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 8:02 pm

I cant do it at all since my computer hates me. I cant draw with an app on here. I'd download what I uploaded to my kindle and try again but it wont let me.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43701
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 8:29 pm

Because of the restart and I'm too lazy and have way too many cats to try to track them back, I'm just gonna get rid of them all. Consider all my characters except for Adderfang, Riverthorn, Hawktail, Horror Bear, Spikescar/Claw, and Emberfall, dead. *characters forgotten other then those*

On that note, can I go for Deputy of Stoneclan with Adderfang?

Adderfang is Riverthorn's sister and Copper's daughter. Copper was Night's mate (SilverDF's char), but had a mate before Night that was Adder's and River's mom. Adderfang and Riverthorn were left by Copper and became rogues, raising themselves. When they were young, even though they can't remember what happened, they were taken by two-legs and Riverthorn lost his tail, and Adderfang's claws and bones were replaced with metal. Adderfang was the more playful one at first, but slowly became more of the serious one and the one in charge. When they were 8 moons, StoneClan found them and they became warriors there. Adderfang went hunting one time and found Night, finding out Night was Copper's mate. She now knows pretty much what happened with the two-legs to her and River, at the two-leg lab.

Last edited by Ninjakins on May 21st 2014, 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 9:21 pm

Deputy of LeafClan, Autumnleaf
Official High Position Contest - Page 2 MD8L3sf
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 9:41 pm

Draco, Is there anyway for Dew deputy I could write kinda like what a leader does? I cant do pictures. But I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37322
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 10:19 pm

Wait I want to go for deputy but I can't draw xP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 19th 2014, 11:03 pm

Sure, you can write
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 6:16 pm

Shadeheart's History (For deputy).

Shadeheart was born to a skinny she-cat that went by the name of Twigleap, and a tom named Lichentooth. Shadekit was born in secrecy, because Twigleap didn't want any other kits, sending Shadekit away out of love. Her kit deserved a better mother that she couldn't provide. Shadekit knew that his mother did it because she didn't think that she could take anymore failure; He had a half-sister that went by the name of Yewberry. She brought treachery to the Clan once he grew to be an apprentice.
He soon became an apprentice, and his mentor was a close cat's father. His mate's father, Darktail, mentored him. Darktail was quite rude for the average DewClan cat. Shadepaw noticed that half-way through training, at the age of 9 moons, that his mentor became quiet, and anti-social.
One day, he approached his mentor, curious of his fears. Darktail only growled at him, saying, "I told you about the warrior code. It seems that someone has broken it." Shadepaw pondered on Darktail's words for days and days, not understanding who boke the code.
One day, Shadepaw went on a dawn patrol to find two kits, one particularly distinct over her beauty. The other was a tom he found out to know as Bloodtalon, who was currently wounded, now blinded in his left eye.
Soon, Shadepaw became a warrior, going by the name of Shadeheart. Soon, his mentor had gone missing, and was murdered by a cat who looked distinctly like him and his mentor. It was his sister, who poisoned Darktail, and his mentor's son, who ended his suffering in hesitation. Shadeheart later found his true love in his mentor's forbidden daughter, Weatherpaw.
Shadeheart's first apprentice ended up being Weatherpaw, and although others questioned their loyalty, Shadeheart was eager to train the young she-cat. It was not her beauty that struck him in the heart. It was her and her brother's true loyalty that shined upon them. Bloodpaw earned his name early, protecting a kit from being taken by an owl. Shadeheart still got to mentor Weatherpaw a bit longer before he had to let her go for her warrior name: Weatherstep.
Weatherstep was prettier than when they first met, and it was easy to see. Every tom in the Clan mooned over her, including Shadeheart. But she didn't like any of them but Shadeheart. They had been close from the beginning, and they took a step closer. Weatherstep is currently carrying the kits that Shadeheart has taken pride in feathering. He hopes that his kits find the love and dreams that he has.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32937
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Official High Position Contest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Official High Position Contest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 6:48 pm

Wait, do we do a story on OUR characters or just one of the characters that started the Clans?
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 6:56 pm

I think it's your character.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
Official High Position Contest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Official High Position Contest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 6:58 pm

I hope, 'cause I'd love to.
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 7:11 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 7:19 pm

If Dracostar says yes, I'll be more happy than when I get my iPad back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 7:26 pm

Oh so you can chose one of the 3?
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 7:37 pm

Me? Yeah. I chose Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2014, 7:41 pm

I don't think anyone has gone for Dew deputy yet.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33582

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2014, 10:41 am

I might be going for med cat
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2014, 1:06 pm

Can I still be medicine cat in WolfClan? I was medicine cat already before this happened.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43701
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2014, 3:56 pm

Can I do Hawktail for Leaf Leader too, and Emberfall for Dew Deputy?
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2014, 4:12 pm

Nobody wants med it seems so yus :3

And yeah, story for YOUR character
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 EmptyMay 22nd 2014, 3:37 pm

Dracostar wrote:
Nobody wants med it seems so yus :3

And yeah, story for YOUR character

Actually Shadowaurora was going for Wolf med...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official High Position Contest   Official High Position Contest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official High Position Contest
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next