Warrior Cats World

Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 Bob11

Dead Island: Tsunami

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326875
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 12:08 pm

(Sure)
Toxic looked at the ceiling, asking for help. She knew no one would answer at a time like this. She heard screaming but she didn't know where.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33618
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 12:10 pm

"Ahh!" She screamed again "help, any people? Please!"
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326875
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 12:14 pm

She tried to open the door but noticed the walkers. She muttered a curse under her breath and ran to the wall. She started kicking, and hashed through the wall. "Where are you?" She called.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 12:15 pm

"Up here!" She screeched, she was fifty feet above toxic clinging onto a pipe (I have to go in 15 main btw )
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32973

Character sheet
Health:
Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 5:29 pm

Isamu woke up quickly. He saw the walker he shot being eaten by other walkers. He got up slowly and walked quietly. But they saw him and walked their way over to him. He took out his military knife and sliced one walker's throat, but it rose back up. "Oh my god," Isamu whispered. He took out his pistol and shot the two walkers down and ran out the back door, but there were somehow walkers behind his house, and . . . weirdly, a walker-like infected monster. It was strapped with the thing psychos would be strapped to in a prison. It's yell was much more deeper than a walker. It was him and charged. Isamu jumped over it and shot it in the back until it was dead. The walkers got close to him. Isamu accidentally dropped his guns and jumped over his fence and onto the streets.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 3rd 2014, 3:19 am

She struggled to hold on still,her head hurt from dizziness and her hands were bleeding
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue80/100Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 3rd 2014, 4:59 pm

Isamu saw someone being bit from a walker. A few minutes later, he died and became a walker. What? How did he die but not me? Am I immune or something? He saw a warehouse and knocked on it silently.
(This is where he meets your chars, Gusty and Blood.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 4th 2014, 3:25 am

(Well gab is hanging 20ft above toxic on a pipe so...)

GAb tried to regain her grip,

LIlly ran around the streets
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43737
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 4th 2014, 9:27 am

Sky stabbed a walker and ran towards a building
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 4th 2014, 4:21 pm

(I know.)
Isamu opened the warehouse door.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 4th 2014, 7:17 pm

Sky ran inside the building and upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 5th 2014, 6:01 am

She slung her arm towards a window but screamed as a walker came charging through it straight at her, she kicked it to the ground
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 5th 2014, 10:45 am

Sky heard a scream and looked around out the window
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 5th 2014, 10:48 am

Gab pulled herself up so she wasn't hanging
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 5th 2014, 10:55 am

Sky locked her self in a room after checking for walkers
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 5th 2014, 10:59 am

Gab sighed relief and started to climb down to toxic
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 5th 2014, 11:03 am

Sky locked up the window as well and sat down, sighing
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2014, 7:55 pm

"Anyone here?" Isamu asked.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 8th 2014, 9:19 pm

Sky looked around
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 9th 2014, 6:23 pm

Isamu took out his machete and looked around the warehouse. "Hello? Is anyone alive here?"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 12th 2014, 2:53 pm

"Is that a normal person?" Gab asked
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 12th 2014, 2:54 pm

Isamu heard her. "Hello? Are you okay??" (He can't see in dark places, by the way.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 12th 2014, 3:00 pm

"Yeah, well I'm bleeding but we're fine!" Blood trailed down the kids legs and face
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 12th 2014, 7:13 pm

(Just sayin', but Isamu is around 27 years old)
"Did you get bit, though? And who turned out the lights?" Isamu kept knocking into random stuff. "If I don't see I'm gonna attract those things!"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 EmptyJuly 13th 2014, 3:36 am

"I got bit on the leg, and sorry I was just dangling fifty feet in the air, I must of forgot to turnon the lights." She said sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Island: Tsunami
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats World :: Roleplays :: Other-
Jump to: