Warrior Cats World

Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 Bob11

Dead Island: Tsunami

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33618
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 2:42 am

After putting the guy in prison lilly took her break
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43737
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 9:22 am

Sky slept
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326875
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 9:45 am

Name: Toxic
Fury Skill: Bullseye
Weaponry specialty: Archery, bow and arrows.
Desc.: Black hair and blue eyes, with dark clothes.
Life Story: Dad was once a scientist. He was abusive towards her mother and Rubin studied archery. She striked at ths right moment and is haunted by her father's murder. Her mother was later blamed for the death, and Rubin felt like bad luck. Poison. So she became Toxic, currently 12 years old. She murdered her father at 10.
Other: 12 years old.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 10:46 am

Name: gab
Furyskill: uh bloodrage
Weapon speciality:  guns or swords
Lifestory: uh used to go to a sword fighting class, got kicked out of three schools for 1 hitting the teacher round the head and giving him condition, and the other two were for beating up other kids which were in fact bullies and she got the blame, she talks quite a lot that's how she got the nickname gab!!!
Other is 11 currently
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32973

Character sheet
Health:
Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 3:42 pm

(Both accepted, but do you think it's a good idea to have a kid on a island which will soon be wiped out by the infection, Blood?
And Gusty, the only swords are anything sharp and long--like a Wakasashi or a Machete. Just telling ya.)
Isamu forgot to lock the door. He locked all his doors and windows in case if someone broke in, and went back to his bed to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 3:57 pm

(Yep, 'cause I'm an evil lil' person.)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/100Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 4:08 pm

(Okay then.
As a vote want the outbreak to happen now?)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 4:15 pm

(sure)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 4:17 pm

(Adder?)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 4:31 pm

(Ok)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 4:53 pm

(Ok, lets do it.)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJune 30th 2014, 6:37 pm

(O.o Kay)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 2:56 am

(Kay)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 10:15 am

(O.O How is this gonna happen?)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 4:55 pm

(You know how one thing can start a chain reaction? Well, this is what it's like:)
One guy/girl gets near to a unknown substance, becomes infected, and dies 8 hours after. Then next one is bitten and turned into one of them in about 5 hours. Then it keeps going and the virus mutates. Then the whole island goes into panic, and the army and police "supposedly has it under control, but it really doesn't end that way. So now half of the island's humans are infected. People are running and dying, then silence. Most people on the island are dead and biting unnaffected humans. Though there are survivors like the gangs, the innocent that got lucky, and the immune.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 5:00 pm

(O.o ok)
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 5:03 pm

(That was hard.)
Isamu woke up from the sound of screaming from the outside. He grabbed a shotgun and looked outside. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 5:04 pm

Sky heard something and ran outside
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 5:11 pm

Isamu opened the door slowly. "Who's there?" No answer. He got goosebumps. No one? But it was so close. He shut the door, but something caught his eye. He looked at it. It screamed widly. (that's an infected. Walkers are moaners) It ran at him. In fear, he shut the door. The infected guy slammed on the door really hard. "Go away, freak!" There were more moans. Isamu quicly locked the door and ran to the other door on the other side of his house. He opened the door. A walker jumped on him and bit him. Isamu threw him off and shot the walker in the face. He looked at his wound. It hurt more than any other wound he had ever gotten. In thirty minutes, he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJuly 1st 2014, 6:33 pm

Sky heard a scream and turned towards it, then ran that way.

(That's a smart move, Sky xD)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 3:14 am

Gab woke up suddenly, she was a homeless kid living in an ally in a box. She peeked her head out to see someone snarling and chasing a human down, their eyes were big and grey but hints of red gleamed in them, she watched paralized with horror as the human got bitten.
The thing turned towards her, she dived out of her box and jumped up on the wall, trying to find her footing, she grabbed hold of a pipe and started to move across it like you would with monkey bars
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 8:22 am

Sky looked around. She didn't see anyone... She turned, hearing another scream and saw someone/ thing headed her way
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 11:12 am

Gab cried out tears in her eyes at the pain of holding on
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 11:28 am

Toxic was running down the street. She had forgotten to get her arrows! She had her bow, but she couldn't shoot. She looked around for any sign of people that weren't infected. Nope. She ran a little farther before she came across an empty warehouse with boarded windows and doors. She made her way inside and sat at the door to keep it shut.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 11:30 am

(Want em to meet?) 
GAb cried out again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Island: Tsunami   Dead Island: Tsunami - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Island: Tsunami
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats World :: Roleplays :: Other-
Jump to: