Warrior Cats World

Outcast 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Outcast 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Outcast Bob11

Outcast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33618
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Outcast Left_bar_bleue100/100Outcast Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Outcast   Outcast EmptyJune 26th 2016, 2:44 pm

Chapter 1:
Northpool's Pov. (might do others but Northpool is the main chararter)

"Papa! Papa no! Stop! What are you doing?!" Northpool cried desperately trying to get away from the rouges that held her back, watching her father stalk up and down the cats he had once ruled over with an unpleasant smirk across his face. She could've beaten them if her stamina and hope wasn't drained from the previous fight. The tabby was bleeding from a small slice in her neck that gave her a collar of blood and a piece was missing off of the top of her ear. Compared to some of the other cats she was perfectly fine with nothing to complain about but her heart was tearing in two.

Gustyfoot beside her was the worst out of the entire group, she had tried to stop Bloodstar and his rouges from taking over Nightclan with no prevail. Temporarily, she had been Nightclan's leader whilst Bloodstar mysteriously vanished after one of the gatherings. She and him had been mates, Gustyfoot had grown nervous about his disappearance and sent numerous search parties for him, however, it was as if he had been wiped off the face of the earth. Gustyfoot was currently expecting kits just like Bloodsplash had predicted which sickened Northpool to the core how he was able to wreck such a beautiful relationship.

Blood stained her Step-mother's pelt as Northpool watched Gustyfoot with concern, she seemed to have cuts everywhere aside from her stomach which Northpool hoped was the sign that her true father was still somewhere inside this stranger cat. Gustyfoot was staring at the ground, face not showing any signs of fear or emotion, she wasn't struggling either but that was probably to protect her kits however, she did look defeated, her tail swished shamefully inbetween her legs, her ears flat and her whiskers drooping like a dying flower.

Looking up, Northpool watched her father pace over to Gustyfoot, she tensed but did not speak.

"Hello there, little flower, so nice to see you again." Bloodstar purred teasing his former mate with her old nickname. She did not look at him. Suddenly, the leader's talon studded claws were unsheathed and he grabbed Gustyfoot's chin propping it so she was eye level with him and at that instant when their eyes locked, Northpool watched as the she-cat's hard gaze melted. She could do nothing as her bottom lip quivered or as tears began rolling down her cheeks, all she could do was watch as Gustyfoot stared up at her lover with betrayal.

Bloodstar let out a laugh that came from the pits of hell itself Northpool shuddered wanting nothing more than to speak with him, but his attention was focussed on the pretty cat before him.

"Aww Little Flower, don't you cry, Bloodstar's gonna sing you a L-"
"SHUT UP!" She screeched at the top of her lungs, "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!"
But the crazed cat only continued and his rouges dropped Gustyfoot to the ground where she stumbled paws reaching to cover her bleeding ears, green eyes closed in pain.

"Hush now Gustyfoot, don't you cry, for Bloody's gonna sing you a Lullaby."
The she-cat let out a wail and Northpool couldn't contain herself, "Papa, Stop!" She begged.

His eye snapped to her's and his interest in Gustyfoot vanished as he frowned at his daughter, "But you hated Gustyfoot didn't you, Northpool?"
"Papa-W-why?" She cried out desperate for her father back but he growled angrilly.

"Stop calling me that! What are you a kit?! Stand up straight, call yourself a warrior, you pathetic piece of scum?!"

Hope vanished from Northpool and tears tickled at the corner of her eyes but she refused to cry and instead let out a growl, "Father, that's your mate! That's the mother of your kits! I'm your daughter!"
Hissing, he tossed his muzzle at her, "I know very well who you are Northpool, I am not suffering from memory loss. It has come to my attention that I did not train you very well."
Northpool's heart skipped a beat of confusion mixed with fear.
"We'll have to work on that in due course, but for now," He padded to the high stump, it's wood was charred and caused Northpool to sniff in disgust growling lowly as he placed his large paw on it. 'He doesn't deserve it. Not now.' Northpool thought.

"Everyone who is old enough to slaughter their own victim gather around the high stump." Northpool looked around at Roanfall and Crow but she could not walk towards them and Gustyfoot could barely walk at all until the rouge ended up picking her up by the scruff like a kit which made her fur spike up in shame. Northpool grimaced as she was tossed onto the high stump, the red liquid soaking it's edges running down the ancient grooves.

"This Runt here is no longer your leader, I am and always were your leader! Since when do you defy leader's law?" He shouted his tone bloodcurdling, Northpool listened intently as he whispered something in her Step-mother's ear, "You were trying to take over the clan weren't you sweetheart?"
"No! Why would I-" He swiped his claws dangerously near Gustyfoot's stomach and several of the original Nightclan cats let out yowls of protest.

"Bloodstar if you must hurt me, wait until after the kits are born, please." She begged and Northpool shut her eyes, that pleading tone, it wasn't the Gustyfoot she was used to, perhaps being a mother changed things. Northpool had never thought about being a mother, she loved being a warrior too much to even miss a day's work. She couldn't imagine being stuck in the Queen's den for anything more than a few hours.

Stiffily, Bloodstar nodded, "Very well then. Perhaps you can give me better kits than the last mate."

That was it, Northpool broke free of the rouges holding her and leaped up at Bloodstar but he had been her mentor and he knew perfectly well what she was trying to do and swiped his paws at her's causing Northpool to stumble.

Her skull was pounding with fury, how could he talk about Mother so cheaply?! She attempted to rake down his stomach but he kicked her off and she fell off the stump clinging to the wood. The rouges hissed in anticipation and clicked their claws as if waiting for a bird to fall from a tree.

"Northpool, I don't want to kill you." Bloodstar whispered and for a moment she saw a flicker of sanity in his eyes, begging her to stand down. Cowardly, she let go of the stump sliding down back to the ground, where she belonged.

Last edited by Gustyfoot on August 30th 2016, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outcast   Outcast EmptyJune 26th 2016, 2:53 pm

Northpool's pov

The world seemed a little bit darker everyday. Northpool missed her old clan, the one which was intelligent and strong filled with cats that were ready to defend the one's they loved at anytime. Now, as Northpool stared blankly out across the clan, all she could see was misery. The rouges would fight over any scrap of meat they could and the Nightclan cats that refused to bow down to Bloodstar were either slaughtered or imprisoned depending on whether Bloodstar thought they would be worth wasting food on.

The scenery of Nightclan had changed too, a fair few new dens had been build, draped with the pelts of foxes and rabbits to stop the rain from falling into the nests. Far more graves had appeared up on the small hill to the back of the clan covered in flowers from the Nightclan cats who all looked terrified of what was going to happen in the future. Furthermore, bushes blooming with death berries had started to grow; Northpool attempted to tear the plants up from the roots but they kept coming back and she resulted to discarding as many berries as possible and educating the young ones about their dangers.

The she-cat missed Comettail's cheery singing in the morning that always greeted her along with the bright, orange sun. The elder appeared to have slipped back into his habits of keeping silent, staying out of trouble and secretly looking after the apprentices who feared their new mentors. The she cat didn't understand why Bloodstar had kept him alive and assumed it was for saving him in the past.

Northpool walked over to where Gustyfoot laid paws crossed beside her rock. Gustyfoot had always sat on that rock every single spare minute she got, Northpool couldn't remember a time that she hadn't been procrastinating on it; thinking about the troubles that seemed to block out any chance of happiness like a rain cloud.

'Why isn't she sitting on it?' She wondered.

As she drew closer, Northpool saw that words had been carved into the stone, words which were so vile and horrid that anyone would feel sick to the stomach.

'RuNT, WeAklinG, MoUse, PipSQueak, KiT' were a few of the words which covered it but Gustyfoot seemed disinterested in the insults that would normally have rendered her catatonic with memories she had tried so hard to forget. The ex deputy seemed to be staring hard at something etched in the back of the stone.
Slowly, Northpool walked around behind Gustyfoot to peer at the words that almost caused the pregnant cat to burst out crying again. It was a B & G written in a love heart, Northpool felt a pang of sorrow for the tiny, betrayed cat.

"Did he ever love me Northpool?" She asked blinking up at the cat before her with glistening tears in her eyes that refused to trickle down her cheeks.

"Gustyfoot, to be honest, I'm really not that sure." Northpool replied paws shuffling awkwardly. She did not know how to react or how to answer. This was her father they were talking about and it was an awfully delicate subject that the younger cat would rather not delve into.

"So you're saying, my kits could just be a mistake?" She asked.

"No, your kits will be the best thing that happens in your life." Northpool promised licking her ear.

"But I'm bringing them into a world filled with danger. What if they-"

Swiftly, Northpool cut the she-cat off, "Bloodstar wouldn't hurt his own kits. Even if someone else tried to hurt them, I would die before I saw them harmed." She sat up straight and puffed out her chest to fill Gustyfoot with confidence and finally, the mother to be cracked a smile. "Thank you Northpool, at times like this, I'm glad you're by my side." The silver tabby bowed her head and started to pace away.

Due to Bloodstar's new set of rules, any original Nightclan cats weren't allowed to leave camp without a rouge cat; Gustyfoot however, had it worse, she wasn't allowed to leave camp whatsoever and she had to ask permission to even eat. Northpool was glad she was able to wander the territory but she did feel trapped and there was no way to contact the other clans to help save them.

Northpool was a strong cat, she wasn't easily brought to tears and she didn't wear her heart upon her sleeve like Gustyfoot did. She had tried not to show sadness during times like this but she could barely look at her father without shuddering.
He had a deranged look in his eyes, as if he was being hunted by his own doom. His amber eye pierced through Northpool's soul until she was forced to look away. Nostalgia had hit along with a slight case of depression but she would not let her own feelings beat her.

It was as if she was falling down a black pit and every time she tried to climb out her paws would slip and she would fall further and further down getting closer to rock bottom.

Shaking her head, Northpool slipped silently over to the fresh-kill pile which had risen three times in size. She was hungry but the pile was always surrounded by rouges who would fight over every last morsel. Her paws worked quietly as she reached over to grab a rabbit in her jaws twisting her head so she could pull it out slowly.

Suddenly, a shadow loomed over her, "Surely a small cat like you doesn't need a rabbit that big." The voice purred, his tone was so low and yet Northpool could here every word perfectly and it caused her ears to prickle back in nervousness.

Like lightning, Northpool spun, wrenching the rabbit from the pile causing most of it's contents to collapse onto her. The weight was unbearable and she could not move anything except her left paw which twitched in an attempt to move some of the meat. Northpool had suspected a surprise attack but unusually, there wasn't one. Gasping for breath, she attempted to arch her back trying to stop her spine from snapping.

"Here, let me help you." The voice said and slowly, the weight shifted and the tabby was able to climb out of the collapsed pile.
She looked upwards with a hiss,"You did that on purpose."
"You catch on fast don't you?" The voice's owner was a large grey tom, he was much bigger than the other rouges but looked well groomed too with a sleek pelt that slightly reflected the sunlight. Most rouges weren't at all clean and favored blood over water, of course, she figured, that was a little stereotypical.

"Oh quit with the sarcasm." Northpool growled beginning to stack the food again whilst trying to block out the noises of the jeering cats to her side.
"And why should I?" Suddenly the tom was in her face his dark green eyes challenging the she-cat and she dropped the mouse in her jaws.

For a moment, Northpool almost backed down and then she spat, "Because if you don't I'll tear you a new pelt."

"Right, whatever princess." He said with a smirk and Northpool quickly grew bored of his attitude like so many others, he was a mousebrain. There were so many toms that tried to act big around Northpool, they followed her around like the earth to the sun, squandering after her with requests to go down to the river until she threatened to drown them in it if they did not leave her alone. At times like these, Northpool wasn't interested in toms, she was only interested in getting her real father back.

"Haven't you got somewhere to be?" She meowed over her shoulder, "Like hunting or fetching herbs?"
"Actually, I was asked whether I could go find some Colsfoot, the tom replied.
"Then why don't you go?"
"Because according to Bloodstar's law if a rouge group leader wants something done they can demand that the Nightclan cats do it for them."
She turned, fur growing hot with rage, "You want me to go get Colsfoot for you?"
"Yes I do, princess."
Quickly, Northpool countered, "But I cannot leave camp alone."
"Then I'd be happy to accompany you."

"What's the point then?!" Northpool half shouted, the cat raised an eyebrow and she faltered, "Fine."

Last edited by Gustyfoot on August 30th 2016, 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22902
Thanks Points : 0

Character sheet
Health:
Outcast Left_bar_bleue250/250Outcast Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outcast   Outcast EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 5:49 pm

I luv this, the first paragraph had me drawn into your story. X3

please continue.

:3
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outcast   Outcast EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 9:13 am

I will as you can see each chapter is 4000 words. It takes a long time to write.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outcast   Outcast Empty

Back to top Go down

Outcast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats World :: Off Topic :: Stories-
Jump to: