Warrior Cats World

What would get you into roleplaying again? 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

What would get you into roleplaying again? 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? What would get you into roleplaying again? Bob11

What would get you into roleplaying again?

Go down 
+2
Moonstar
Gustyfoot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98251
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
What would get you into roleplaying again? Left_bar_bleue100/100What would get you into roleplaying again? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

What would get you into roleplaying again? Empty
PostSubject: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 17th 2016, 1:47 am

So I want to try roleplaying again, and I know others do but honestly I forget almost everything that was going on lol

I don't know who dead and whose alive.

So..... just post whatever would get you back into rping.

For me, it'd be a reboot OR a good plot- not lovey dovey related at all
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33540
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
What would get you into roleplaying again? Left_bar_bleue100/100What would get you into roleplaying again? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 17th 2016, 2:10 am

Well me and bloody already roleplay so... also the lovey dovey stuff was mostly down to you.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36933
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 17th 2016, 11:03 am

I would be down. I rp on another site, and it'll be fun with you guys again!!

Of Rab could remember her password she would get on..xD
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326797
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 17th 2016, 1:00 pm

If you want I could change her passwprd to some thing until she can change it back
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36933
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 17th 2016, 2:40 pm

It's Rabbit:
You can do that Blood? O_O please do, because me and Moony wanna do a plot together.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 21911
Thanks Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 17th 2016, 3:02 pm

NEVERMIND, I GOT IT.
I used a bunch of passwords I used for different things.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326797
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 17th 2016, 3:05 pm

Woot
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43659
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 17th 2016, 3:41 pm

I would start rping again but tbr? I don't remember anything I had going on before and you know what that means
Another character reboot for me
And honestly I've done so many of those at this point it's ridiculous n kinda annoying so I'm probably not going to be rping in the main threads anymore
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98251
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 18th 2016, 2:19 am

Adderfang wrote:
I would start rping again but tbr? I don't remember anything I had going on before and you know what that means
Another character reboot for me
And honestly I've done so many of those at this point it's ridiculous n kinda annoying so I'm probably not going to be rping in the main threads anymore

I don't remember anything either. Of the top of my head the only cats I can remember owning are Shadow, Toxic, and Redblood. Everything else is a blur.

Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 18th 2016, 12:30 pm

Yeah
Another personal character reboot wouldn't even be a problem for me if I hadn't already done it like 20 times
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 18th 2016, 12:59 pm

Cant ya just copy and paste it all?
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 18th 2016, 1:01 pm

Copy n paste what?
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 18th 2016, 1:09 pm

The old reboot charatee sheets?
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? EmptyJune 18th 2016, 1:11 pm

I could, but my problem is that I don't even remember what plots I had going on with which characters and which ones were still alive n stuff
It was just a bunch of solo plots for me, anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would get you into roleplaying again?   What would get you into roleplaying again? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would get you into roleplaying again?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cats World :: Off Topic :: Pollz-
Jump to: