Warrior Cats World

Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows Bob11

Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98329
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows Left_bar_bleue100/100Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows   Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows EmptyFebruary 14th 2016, 10:26 pm

Plot: Ash travels to Unova in the hopes of conquering the Unova League. Making three new friends, the group travels throughout Unova and must deal with issues from a certain trio, Team Plasma, along with a third group that claims its goal is to elimate Team Plasma. But something seems sinister about them and they seem obsessed with wanting to recruit Ash's newest traveling buddy.

First chapter coming soon.

I will be uploading it to Fanfiction.net but I will be posting links and notices when a new chapter is out.

It is rated T due to language and some violence later on.

And there won't be romance, for Ash at least. I'm a proud Amourshipper and he'll naturally meet Serena when he goes to Kalos. And Iris, probably not as I really don't know who suits her...... Cilan and my OC will probably be the only characters who get into a relationship, but not with each other obviously. :P
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98329
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows Left_bar_bleue100/100Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows   Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows EmptyFebruary 16th 2016, 6:57 am

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Best Wishes: Rising Shadows
Page 1 of 1