Warrior Cats World

Hellow!!!(: 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Hellow!!!(: 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Hellow!!!(: Bob11

Hellow!!!(:

Go down 
+6
Bloodtalon
Gustyfoot30
Rabbitfoot
Icetalon
Robinwing
Scourge
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 21971
Thanks Points : 1

Hellow!!!(: Empty
PostSubject: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyJanuary 26th 2016, 5:41 pm

Alright, I've been checking back a lot, and I noticed Swiftstar said she was coming back and that we're gonna try to make it active again! I want to help and if it's okay with you, please don't take my ideas to heart, it just got me thinking a lot.

Idea #1

I would say restart the clans? Make new ones and fewer ones?
My idea about this is cause we've been inactive for so long, if new people come and see that we haven't been active for months, they might not want to join. People join to rp right? Our last rp date was months ago.( The latest date was March 13th, 2015.) THAT WAS LAST YEAR. Restarting and having fewer would make it easier for newcomers and all of us. We could all have a contest of see who could make up the 3 new best clans. Even Admin's would have to, cause I want it to be fair.c;

Idea #2
New admins Maybe?

The reason I saw this is cause most of the admin's aren't active anymore. I've only seen 4 admins pop in since Swift said to be active again. There should be a contest for that also.(: Someone who wouldn't abuse Admin powers.(You can't say you guys haven't, even Moon admitted doing so also.xDD Giving extra points, making clans without giving up points, changing names without giving up points, you can't say you haven't done that.xDD)We need responsible and active admins, same with Mods, maybe.. 1 or 2 admins, leaving the unactive off, and getting rid of the mods and adding 2 new ones? Not saying add your friends, that's honestly not fair.

Idea #3

Spread the word about this website!

Even Moon said she'll pitch in. I know there is some websites that won't allow advertisement, but I would recommend asking to see if it's okay, some of them might be nice enough to let you if you ask.(:

That's all the idea's that I came up with so far. Please express your idea's about these ideas and add some if you want to.(: I would love to see ya'lls feedback and idea's on how to get this site working too! love
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot30
Apprentice
Apprentice
Gustyfoot30

WCW Points : 18928
Thanks Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 12:56 pm

Hold on a minute though these are great ideas but you do realize moon might've been thr cause of blood leaving and I will never forgive her for what she did to all of us, shadow said she is never going to be allowed on here again and she deeply abused her admin position. But yes I think in truth most of the people on here left because of school and college ect, we have to wait for silver and swift and rain.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 5:10 pm

^Honestly, Moon didn't do anything bad..? She was misunderstood, and she did as much as all the other did. And Moon is unbanned? I made her check to see.

Moon has been forgiven for what she did, she was misunderstood. She did nothing wrong.

Moon didn't cause Blood to leave cause I talked to her about everything and told her EVERYTHING. I'm Moon's best friend in the real world and i know moon really well. She was misunderstood. I promise you on that.

I really don't wanna sound rude, since she's my best friend and I want to defend her.. I don't think she did anything to you? All that I know of, she did abuse the powers, but only a little bit by adding extra points, she didn't do anything else bad about it. She did bribe herself into being admin, and she regrets doing that but you gotta think.. Moon has changed for A LOT better. She was misunderstood(As I said a million times), If you would like to, I can tell you everything also that she was misunderstood about. But last time I've known, she did nothing to you.
Back to top Go down
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

Mood : <3 Gerard Way~ x)
Hellow!!!(: Lapras_used_ice_beam_by_joshr691-d4kmmxxHellow!!!(: Moving_pokemon_by_firedmetor-d380q7d
Update: I'm so happy with my new partner!
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 36177
Thanks Points : 12

Character sheet
Health:
Hellow!!!(: Left_bar_bleue100/100Hellow!!!(: Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyJanuary 28th 2016, 10:36 pm

It'd be cool for the site to be active again c:
Back to top Go down
http://icetalonwcw.deviantart.com/
Gustyfoot30
Apprentice
Apprentice
Gustyfoot30

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyJanuary 29th 2016, 11:41 am

Yeah well I dont believe she told you the full story about what she did to blood in a chat. She broke many rules swearing on the site (that is not being missunderstood) she's not unbanned unless someone made her so because most of us aggreed that she would not be allowed back for the hassle she caused ect... And as for not doing anyhing to me, it may not seem like she did but I felt ignored why she was turned into an admin just because she was umm well in a relationship with someone on this site. She also never listened to my opinions and got really peed off when I needed a recap because I'm in a diffrent timezone. Also her charaterrs werw way OP. Angelwings for a start. Cats do not have wings ect
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37177
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 12:55 am

I don't see why we can't give Moon another chance?
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Gustyfoot30
Apprentice
Apprentice
Gustyfoot30

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyJanuary 31st 2016, 3:19 am

because she had loads of chances
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 5:47 pm

^I was honestly there for the full thing actually. She always tells me everything. that's what best friends do. Moon never sweared for that I know of. I know that she said Cr^p and Hell(Sorry for that, but well...), but anything else she didn't. Moon isn't the type to get mad for recaps, she's always happy to help people.

She always listened to my opinions. She actually would always tell me how much fun all you guys had and I got a little jealous, haha.c: But I know Moon, yes I know she dated someone off the site and she ruined it.. Moon actually didn't have many chances actually, two to be exact, and everyone actually cold shouldered her. She never drove Blood off, she was always nice to Blood. The only person she was completely rude to was a member named Daisy, but she told me that reason.

Look Gusty, I know you have something against her, but that was like... 3 years ago?? Moon has been doing everything good. She's a good person, REALLY good person. She just got back from a church retreat yesterday.^_^ She apologized for everything that happened that 3 years ago, and everyone else forgave her. I see where you're coming from and I know exactly why you're angry.

I don't remember her ignoring you?? You were her friend if I remember, honestly one of the ones who didn't giver her the cold shoulder, hahah. Moon is unbanned, She just hasn't been on. When she comes over, I'll get her to post something. Just you gotta learn to forgive Gusty, I don't think she apologized to you yet? I know she did to others and they forgave her, but I didn't know she did anything bad to you. I'll talk to her about this, She's coming over in a hour or two.(:
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37177
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 1st 2016, 5:53 pm

You don't know who she is in real life, Gusty. From what Rabbit says, she's a completely different person than she was a few years back. The decision shouldn't be made based off of one person. Moon never did anything bad to me. In fact, she's been on WC:UT lately, and she's been very good. She hasn't broken any rules. Based off of what I have seen, you can't tell me she's not who you think she is anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22884

Character sheet
Health:
Hellow!!!(: Left_bar_bleue250/250Hellow!!!(: Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 7:40 pm

So is that why Bloodtalon left.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 2nd 2016, 8:00 pm

No, Moon is not the reason Blood left. Blood stayed a few months after I joined. You can't blame Moon for that Gusty. Blue is right, Moon is a changed person and she's a VERY GOOD person too. You're holding a grudge over something she didn't do to you.

Moon did not make Blood leave, I know that for a fact. She didn't do anything to Blood in the chatbox? Moon was honestly rarely in the Chatbox before she left, so she told me. Yes I know the full story, I'm the best friend. I know everything, I always have. I really don't want to start anything, and I don't want to fuel your anger towards her, I'm just trying to explain.

I'm probably gonna delete this form after we're done cause I don't want this to chase away new members.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98311
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 7:47 am

Blood left cause she was busy with rl. She told me when she popped in last month,

And I actually unbanned Moon a long time ago.
And honestly I think people don't join because the site is...... over 5 years old. Probably afraid to join in and not feel left out, that's how I'd feel.
Not to mention the fact about 95% of joined users joined and NEVER logged in.

Swifty hasn't even been on for like 8 months.

And it's hard to advertise. A lot of sites have a NO ADVERTISING rule. A lot of fan sites aren't that popular even.
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32955
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Hellow!!!(: Left_bar_bleue80/100Hellow!!!(: Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 2:58 pm

Hi :)
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 5:28 pm

^Thank you Toxic.

And I agree with him on that, but if you asked some admins to see if you could advertise, they might be nice enough to let you.

I was thinking that all of us could bring it back to life?? This was the place that started Moon in rping.(: I want to feel the joy of it with her.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 6:58 pm

Maybe if you were a well respected member they'd make an exception.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 7:16 pm

True, they would appreciate asking too though right??
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36993
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 3rd 2016, 7:27 pm

Rab, you have great Ideas, I love 'em.(Cause you told me before.) There might be slight errors, like what Toxic said, some websites don't like advertising. It's like taking away their members and they don't want that. There aren't may "active" fan websites out there anymore, mostly cause when they were active, everyone was young. It's a great idea to ask, but don't get discouraged when the person says no. What Toxic said up there,^^, You might have to be a well loved and respected member.

(Thank you for unbanning me and fixing that problem by the way Toxic, Rab wanted me to do something about it, but decided against it cause I might've made it worse and it wasn't my place.)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 4th 2016, 6:13 am

Not every Warrior fan gets online or rps either. Fans since the start are well into their 30s now like I'm 20 and I started shortly after Po3 began. Some people probably think it's silly to still read it.
Back to top Go down
Robinwing
Skilled Apprenitce
Skilled Apprenitce
Robinwing

Mood : content
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 29743

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 4th 2016, 11:43 pm

its sad to see this site so inactive, and these ideas seem like a good start to make it active again.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot30
Apprentice
Apprentice
Gustyfoot30

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 5th 2016, 11:16 am

I'm sorry but I really don't see how you guys can just forgive her like that. I'm sorry moon but I won't ever forget, eventually I might forgive you. But I'll never forget. You hurt my feelings and then you come back with no apology to any of us (or at least not to me.) I'm sorry if I'm being a tad mean but I just don't forgive that easily, usually it ends up hurting me.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36993
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 5th 2016, 6:28 pm

The ideas are a good way to make it active again, and you're right too Toxic, not many people like warriors anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 5th 2016, 6:31 pm

I'm surprised we haven't grown out if it! xD But Moon could advertise it on WC:UT.
Back to top Go down
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

Mood : <3 Gerard Way~ x)
Hellow!!!(: Lapras_used_ice_beam_by_joshr691-d4kmmxxHellow!!!(: Moving_pokemon_by_firedmetor-d380q7d
Update: I'm so happy with my new partner!
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 36177
Thanks Points : 12

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 6th 2016, 10:05 pm

I haven't read a book since I was in elementary & i'm almost out of high school now, but i'll still rp XD
Back to top Go down
http://icetalonwcw.deviantart.com/
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 7th 2016, 11:44 am

^I haven't rped since this website died..
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: EmptyFebruary 7th 2016, 8:30 pm

I've been roleplaying.
But not here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellow!!!(:   Hellow!!!(: Empty

Back to top Go down

Hellow!!!(:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum