Warrior Cats World

Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel Bob11

Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22872
Thanks Points : 0

Character sheet
Health:
Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel Left_bar_bleue250/250Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel Empty
PostSubject: Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel   Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel EmptySeptember 19th 2015, 3:42 pm

AngelSpiritFoxx was born half-dead her soul half-gone.
Her every haunting cry filled the Kumeo Realm as she fled from sight.

One vengeful Angel, with broken wings.
One vengeful soul, lost for eternity.
One vengeful heart, frozen and unbeating.

Prologue

" What have you done!!"
" Heh... I'm doing what I'm good at.", a smirk appeared on her face, her pearl white teeth glinting in the full moons luminous light.
      " Deadsoul, listen to me!  This is not the way to do this.", he pleaded.
" THAT'S NOT MY NAME!!", she howled as she clawed the fox's face.
The fox stumbled back his torn ear and face covered with blood.
" Oh no you don't", she said with a laugh " I don't have to take your piece of trash. And for starters my name is AngelSpiritFoxx ! You old dog!"
" A-Angel you don't have to kill us just because we called you names and cut your wings off.", he looked up his green eyes giving her a pleading look.
AngelSpiritFoxx chuckled a bit," well well, I see that your pleading for your life, so typical of you Seto."
The crys of war rang out as she began to circle him.
" Do you know what I do to the likes of you. Go on ask."
" W-what." Seto said trembling
" I would cut out you throat and feed you to my Demons.", she said with an evil grin.
Seto gulped and then jumped as AngelSpiritFoxx sighed.
" Tragic really, if you hadn't taken my wings and called me stupid every time you saw me, we wouldn't be in this mess now would we."
    She then stopped right in front of him, her eyes glistening with vengeance.
" And now I have a new chapter to write, and it's going to start with your head on a spear!"

Last edited by Scourge on November 6th 2015, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:
Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel Left_bar_bleue250/250Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel   Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel EmptyOctober 8th 2015, 6:27 pm

Clans:

KumeoClan: a clan that lives in the forest and orchard area of the Kumeo realm.
Named after the land, for being the first ones to make a settlement their over a century ago, the Kumeoclan
Is well respected by the other three clans.

Leader: Taki : a white kistune with a green ruff of fur around his neck and along the shoulders.
Deputy: Seto: a tannish-white kistune, with red marks on his sides and branches with fall leaves on the top of his head.
Medicine fox: Deadsoul : a cat-like fox, with black wings, vixen
Magic users ( warriors):
                 Heather: a tannish brown, vixen.
Soot: a pure black fox with luminous blue markings, male.
Dawn: a silvery blue with a sunset hue in her fur, has summer branches with bright pink flowers, vixen.
Owlheart: a horn owl looking-fox, and large tuff ears and big eyes, has owl wings and front horn owl talons, male.
Silent hunters:
    Flute: a grey fox with a white chest and underbelly, wears a flute around his neck,and bears blue green markings on forehead.
               Spiderweb: Flute's sister and has a thing for spiders web, an old magic that can boost everybody's weaknesses. And cloak
      them in a shroud of mist.

ShakumaClan:  another fox clan but more powerful and well experienced fighters.
They used to live in the marsh lands before the Blood Battle.

Leader: Shadowmagic: a black blue fox, as her name says she has the ability to create shadowmagic and summon the Shadow Creatures. After the Blood Battle, she and her clan left there home in search of a better place, and no one knows where the live now.
Deputy: Unknown : a barn owl colored fox with small branches on head and without any leaves or flowers,( and yes that's his name.)

SumtaClan: a meadow dwelling clan, they are a peaceful clan, but will fight if necessary.
Leader: Summer: a white-pinkish colored fox, vixen.

Chapter 1: Deadsoul's scare ( part 1 )

The resurrected

We are the resurrected!
The ones that shouldn't be!
We are the resurrected!
As both night and day!
We are the resurrected!
The ones that are lost!
We are the bold!
Strong!
And Pure!
We are the resurrected!
The ones that shouldn't be!
We are the resurrected!
As we are bone that then becomes ashes!
We are the extinct,
We are the majestic,
We are the myth!
We are the legend!
We are the resurrected!

2 years ago

Yelping as she stumbled back, Deadsoul made a huff of dismay as the herbs that had been tucked neatly in the nooks of the cave wall came tumbling out. 
Her left hind leg twisted as she tried to stop herself from hitting the freshly washed herbs, which laid on the stone ledge.
As the corner of her head hit the ledge, she cried out as her forepaws slipped on the scattered herbs.
"…Ow…", Deadsoul said weakly, her body ached as she struggled to get up.
Gently placing her aching hind leg down, she gingerly moved it about, to make sure that she hadn't damaged it in anyway.
Sighing in relief, she then began to busy herself with the scattered herbs, again and again, she lightly brushed the dirt off each herb before placing them back in their rightful place. 
She then went to the freshly washed herbs, checking to find any grime on the medicine.
" None, well that's a relief", she said to herself.
She then gazed at the shadows that seemed to have scattered around the cave den, the dark oak tree roots looked as if they had broken in from the ceiling.
 The sunlight peeked through the cracks in the roots, the tangled limbs which bore tiny holes and the wet herbs that lay in the pouch looking crevice of the oak tree, sent a shrilled whistle toward her as a light breeze brushed up against Deadsoul's fur.
She then gently fixed her blue-green glasses, before turning around and heading out into the center of camp.
Suddenly a growl came from behind her," Deadsoul, you have orders to go get some fish for Taki...NOW!"
Deadsoul turned her head toward the sound. The clan deputy, Seto, was bearing his fangs at her. His over-sized paws had their claws out and were edging closer to her.
" Well, GET TO IT!", Seto ordered.
She didn't hesitate this time, she knew that if she didn't obey. She would get punished by more than just words. So she obediently raced out of camp, and followed the trail that lead to the river.
The fish swam happily in the clear water, and the mud squished as she walked in the opposite direction that the water flowed.
The water then edged up into a roar as she made it to the waterfall.
She then stopped and gazed at her reflection, her violet reddish-pink eyes staring right back at her, forcing herself out of the trance that her reflection had casted, she walked closer to the riverbed.
" This is nice.", she said to herself, with her paws in the water.
As all her endless cares seemed to slip away, she then placed her belly on the muddy earth and with her tail tucked around her.
Letting herself to take it easy, she eyed the water and the fish that swam around and in her shadow.
" We're friends, right?", she eyed the fish.
Bubbles came to the surface in response, the Koi fish's tail swished back and forth as it swam to the waterfalls coverage.
" No?", she chuckled slightly, " Sorry if I startled you, Mr. Koi fish. But your not on the menu for today."
Suddenly, a pair of paws hit her in the back of the head, her vision blurred before her head plunged into the water.
She gasped for air, not realizing that her head was under. Her lungs then began to scream, she jerked her head up, but as she breathed in cold crisp air, her attacker then slammed his paws on the back of her small head sending her back under.
She then kicked out her hind legs, her tail lashing out, and her wings flapping about as well hitting her attacker.
" What's this, no fish. How sad,… buuuut I feel that this squirming lizard can stop hitting me!"
She froze, her breath caught in her throat. 
There was a slight laugh from him, his claws began to dig into the back of her head," Little one, why didn't you obey your orders?…hmmm."
She winced. 
" I thought I could trust you with the hunting. But as what I can see, I was wrong.", He tilted his body to one side, before leaning down and whispering in her ear, " It was a bad mistake to try to keep you alive all those months ago, tch, in fact it was bad enough to keep your stupid body when you kept dying and coming back!"
Deadsoul didn't hear the rest of what he said, but during the chatter she felt some pressure come off her head, and without hesitation she jerked her head up with the flap of her wings.
Seto was taken by surprise, he stumbled back before tripping over, Deadsoul's tail.
She didn't stay, after he fell she took off running, and this time away from camp.

Chapter 2 Deadsoul's scare ( part 2 )

She dashed through the thick undergrowth as an angry howl sent a shiver up her spine.
" Arrrruaaaagh!!! Your dead, you hear me! DEAD!!"
Blood oozed from the back of her head, her blue-green glasses wet from the river water.
Stumbling over a root, she fell on her chest. She gasped as she scrambled to her paws and than dashed off deeper into 
Kumeoclan territory. 
As she rounded trees and large boulders, hoping to lose him. She felt an odd presence coming from the tangle of limbs.
She eyed the limbs carefully before realizing where it lead, at first she want to scream for joy but an angry growl soon got her attention.
" Where are you, little death!", his paw steps began to sound closer.
Without hesitation she tucked her wings close to her body before plunging herself through the barrier of tangled limbs ,which separated the Kumeo land clans from the SoulEater's.
 Deadsoul then skidded as she veered to the nearest shrubbery. In the distance, she heard the heavy breathing of Seto and the quickening of his paw steps,"Come out come out where ever you are. ", Seto stopped on the other side of the barrier.
 " You can't hide forever! I will find you!", he said before running off in the opposite direction.
Deadsoul stayed where she was for a couple of minutes before edging out of the bushes and venturing deeper into the SoulEater's domain.

Deadsoul dashed through the thick, dark clinging forest, raven-black shadows swallowed up the ground as they edged closer to her. The moon's beaming light, hung high over the tangle of dead and lush trees as the dark-gray clouds slowly shifted across the night sky.
The back of her head ached, and so did her paws. Thorns snagged at her wings and fur as she leapt through a rose bush and some grouse bush.  Panting, she pressed on. 
Her ears humming from being slammed in the head. 
It's not my fault, she thought to herself as she veered from side to side with the shake of her head.
It's not my fault that I killed my mother when I was born. Yes, it is, replied her dark thoughts, You were born too early. 
Your life is meaningless, and you know it.
Deadsoul didn't stop running, her lungs were burning and so was her throat.
"Why are you doing this", she said out loud.
You need to realize that they despise you, your different, your odd and what about those eyes, odd. Your whole self is one self time bomb for them, and all they do is use you for meager chores and lame hunting and battle targets.
" But I have a home and a place to sleep."
Just keep telling yourself that, one day you'll go insane and attack anyone that's close enough to die.
" But I get well fed."
You get well fed because, they know that your nothing but a monster for them use.
And you better believe it because one day your gonna have to find your inner monster, because when that day comes...

…Your going to be their worst nightmare.

The night of the hunter

Honest to Rao's Light, I will break your heart,
  Tear you to pieces,
  And rip you apart.

Last edited by Scourge on November 6th 2015, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel   Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel EmptyNovember 6th 2015, 7:10 pm

Chapter 3: Broken bones 

" Mama! Look Mama! Your safe now, you don't have to be afraid."
Tiny paws ran through the white flowered field. The welcoming blue sky displayed scattered white tufts of cloud.
A figure in the distances, turn her head. 
" Mama! We're safe now, theirs no need to be worried!"
" Darling. What are taking about?"
" We don't have to be afraid of bad papa! I took care of it.", the little kit slid to a stop, her red-pink eyes blinking hopefully up at her mother. " We can go home."
Her mother smiled, " But we'll never be safe."
The kit blinked, confused," What do you mean, mama?"
" You were a mistake.", she said bluntly. 
The fox kit blinked hurtfully," M-mama, w-w-why…."
" I knew, that you would be nothing but a dead burden to the clan.", her mothers dark shape against the morning sky edged closer to the little fox kit. " Star should of left you at the demons domain, you would of been a measly prey to them though, but you wouldn't be a burden to my clan,… you monster."

Deadsoul jolted awake, sitting up she noticed that her body was mangled and twisted in an odd way.
Blood pooled out of the broken left elbow, bone even stuck out on her sides and legs.
She felt no pain, just shocked that she found herself 20 to 30 feet down a pit.
A small blue bird hopped about on the grass and leaf covered ground, it's beady black eyes looking at her before going back to it's own business.
It's best that you Soul Switch, stated Dark Thoughts.
Besides, this body can't handle you anymore, just Soul Switch with the bird and then go find yourself a better body.
Deadsoul only stared at her paws.
  "I don't deserve to live, Dark Thoughts.", Deadsoul said suddenly.
Now why did you say that,…hmmmm?
" It's just….", her voice trailing off.
Look, Deadsoul. Your clan was nothing to you, you are your own self and you know it. They gave you that name out of pure meanness ,and as i see it ,you Soul Switching would make you less powerful, but as being you, an odd fox born half dead.
You would become more powerful.
If I'm correct, you died three times. And when that happened, your care taker tried to bring you back. Buuut when you didn't, she took you to Healing Spring. Died a Spirit Fox, you became a dead heap of fur. But when you woke, you weren't your normal self.
You woke with most of your fur and skin gone, only bone and muscle were shone. Your jaw line jagged and scarred, as if you had it ripped apart and stitched it back together. Your left ear seem burned by acid and your tail bore wires that made the veins and nerves in your tail tip execute blue-white electricity. Your once normal wings, now just rattling bone. And your eyes, the eye socket that once had your pink-red eyes, were now deep black pits with only a red dot gazing up at your care taker, Star. 
" Why are you saying that.", Deadsoul's lower jaw nearly hung loosely and she blinked with her now bleeding eyes.
The little blue bird chirped before spreading its wings, cleaning them.
Because you needed to be reminded why you despise them, and that the creature that you were when you died was a very intelligent thing, Dark Thoughts said, his red eyes blinking sadly at her.
But… you need to Soul Switch now or you'll die without giving your clan a fight it will never forget.
Deadsoul smiled at Dark Thoughts, she didn't hesitate as she said okay.
Her imaginary companion's shape was only a dark shadow as he then slithered toward the bird.
Deadsoul's eyes then sparked blue-white electricity as the bird hopped about ,pecking the ground.
A deep growl rolled up Dark Thoughts' throat, before he lunged through the ground. Dark Thoughts' foul breath rolled over the blue bird. The small, now startled bird began to take off in the air, its heartbeat racing as time began to slow down for Deadsoul. 
Her eyes then sparked an enormous amount of sky blue electricity before making eye contact with the little bird.

Chapter 4: New body

Azure Flycatcher, Deadsoul's new body. 
Took well with the Soul transfer, the fragile birds frame felt awkward for Deadsoul as she stumbled about.
After getting used to her new body, she took off into the sky.
The turquoise-blue feathers ruffled, as the wind glided over her wings, the black mark that went from above the shoulder wing went around her neck and then stopped on the other side.
Her narrow skull dipped to one side as she flapped her wings high above the lush forest.
Suddenly her stomach growled.
Hungry., Dark Thoughts said from out of the blue
Deadsoul's belly growled back in response, her wings fidgeted restlessly as she then took a slow descent down to the nearest
 human residents.

Dark Thoughts gave a sad whimper, his ever so long, razor-like claws dragged along the wooden fence.
Deadsoul didn't look surprised at the claw marks not being there, but she did give Dark Thoughts a annoyed look.
" You shouldn't complain or even whimper, Dark Thoughts. ", she chirped." Besides, you don't need to eat, your only an imagination... something that can give me company."
Dark Thoughts stopped his pestering when she said ' imagination ', his raven black shadow ebbed away around him, his now sleek thin shape, stood on the fence. His three claws digging into the wood, making it splinter, his exposed skull  held cracks in it, his narrow jaw held closed and erect, " You shouldn't say things about someone you've known for only 5 months now."
Deadsoul hadn't noticed Dark Thoughts transformation, her head was held down not paying attention.
" Hey! I'm talking to you!", Dark Thoughts growled angrily.
Deadsoul then sighed, as she turned her head. Looking up ,she noticed Dark Thoughts looking down his snout at her.
She blinked at him, with a stunned expression. Dark Thoughts breathed out an irritated sigh, " So are you going say sorry, or are you just going to stare at me all day."
Deadsoul's face blushed with embarrassment, she began to stumble for words before Dark Thoughts sat on his hunches and picked up the small Azure Flycatcher.
" Your forgiven.", he said with a laugh, " Now what's on the menu."
Deadsoul gulped, suddenly feeling hot all over. Dark Thoughts then realized what she thought, " Don't worry, I'll never eat you."
His bushy big ears tilted forward as he gave her, his most honest face.
" Besides, your my only friend, my other friends that saw me like this called me a monster and tried to kill me, but as you could expect, I killed them only in defense. But I can tell that you wouldn't want me dead.", he then hesitated " …or would you? "
Deadsoul shook her head, swallowing back a lump in her throat.
" I would never want you dead. Besides I would prefer you then my own clan.", She held a smile, her heart racing in fear.
His maw held a small line as his bright blue eyes, now half closed, gazed down at the splintered wooden fence.
" Your afraid of me."
" H-huh?"
" I can smell fear on you."
Deadsoul blinked at him, now feeling guilty," I'm sorry."
He lifted his head a little, his eyes gazing into hers,"  That's okay, I'm used to it. This always happens."
He gently placed her down, he smiled sadly at her before vanishing back into a raven black shadow and then into nothing.

The next day was a bit awkward for both of them, ever since Dark Thoughts' transformation, Deadsoul was feeling guilty all over when ever she saw him.
Flapping her wings, she went over and landed on top of Dark Thoughts' head.
" …Say", she said as she stumbled for words " Where are we headed."
" To a Zoo.", he said plainly.
" Oh.", she looked around her, her eyes trailing from the forest tree line to the distant mountain over the meadows horizon.
The afternoon sun, blazing down on them as they traveled through the tall grass and toward a brook, Dark Thoughts' claws making huge paw prints in the mud as he crossed the stream. His blue eyes, cautiously looking around, as he trekked forward. His jaw was slightly agape, tasting the air for prey and predator.
" You alright back there, your awfully quiet.", Dark Thoughts turned his head a little as he walked through the, pitch black pine forest. Night had already crept on them and the night creature's were already awake and bustling with activity.
" Yeah.", she lied.
Dark Thoughts stopped in his tracks, he then turned his head over his shoulder and then looked at her,"Something's bothering you, isn't it."
No reply.
" Deadsoul, tell me what's bothering you."
She hopped off Dark Thoughts' back and turned her back on him, " I wish I was dead."
Dark Thoughts' eyes widened, " Why would you wish that?"
" Because everyone wants me dead, they would try to kill me in my sleep or try to kill my in battle practice...", she paused before saying " … they even almost succeeded in trying to drown me."
Dark Thoughts looked at her in horror, his claws sinking into the earth as he held back his rage.
Deadsoul then turned and looked at him with teary eyes," But I don't have to be afraid anymore, I'm finally free from my doomed fate, and I can make my own path now. And for starters, I'd like a new name."

Chapter 5 : AngelSpiritFoxx's born

Dark Thoughts held her close to him, he fought back tears as he spoke into her ear," I'm so sorry, my fallen angel. I'm sorry that you had to go through the torture's of your life, and that I didn't come sooner. I'm sorry that your life was ruined because of your clan, but I'm glad that you've left your clan and that your chained up self is now free."
Deadsoul could hear his beating heart at her chest, she closed her eyes, finally feeling at peace and happy to be with someone she could finally trust.

" Now for your name, you said you wanted a new one, right.", Dark Thoughts said.
They had slept together for a while before going to the question of what new name to give Deadsoul.
Deadsoul nodded, still thinking of what Dark Thoughts had said earlier.
" How about Daisy."
She gave him a disapproving look.
He smiled cheerfully at her, " I was just kidding."
She then drew the word Angel in the earth.
" Angel? That's it.", he said with the tilt of his head.
" Angel something something.", she replied.
" Okay, how about AngelStupidFoxx."
" NOO!", she shouted " I'm not stupid!"
He gave her a genuine smile, " Sorry, I thought that you would of approved."
She then hopped over beside him, her feathers brushing his fur.
" I like the sound of Angel Foxx, but something's missing."
"How about AngelFeatherFoxx, AngelIceFoxx, AngelSpiritFoxx, or AngelSnowFoxx."
She pondered for a moment," I like the name AngelSpiritFoxx."
" Really?, I thought AngelFeatherFoxx fitted you perfectly.", he said teasingly 
" Dark Thoughts!"
" Okay, AngelSpiritFoxx it is then. Now we need to go find you a body to Soul Switch with, and then you need to sync in with the new body."
" Still the Zoo.", AngelSpiritFoxx asked hopefully.
" Yep. Besides where else will we go besides the Zoo."
" A marsh or scientist lab.", she replied.
He then softly smiled at her, " Lets go then, we can't be loosing night light."
She gasped as his cold claws wrapped around her small fragile body, before placing her on his back and then
 taking off in an all out run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel   Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel Empty

Back to top Go down

Kumeo Realm: unforgivable angel
Page 1 of 1