Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) Bob11

Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37075
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:
Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video)   Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) EmptyApril 20th 2015, 5:52 pm

This is a video I made last night. The idea of it is pretty self explanatory, so I'll just let you watch and see for yourself. Comments are very much appreciated.

Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Ivypelt
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Ivypelt

Mood : Ivy x Hawk ♥️
Riverclan
WCW Points : 49299
Thanks Points : 16

Character sheet
Health:
Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) Left_bar_bleue1234567890987654321/0Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) Empty_bar_bleue  (1234567890987654321/0)

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video)   Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) EmptyApril 20th 2015, 7:07 pm

If you wouldn't mind... maybe you could give credit to the original artists? Saying it's not your own gives no one credit....
And probably ask them if you can use their pictures first....

I don't know about you but if someone used my art like this I would probably think they were stealing it.... I know you're not but the artists might not.

Not trying to offend you or anything

EDIT: And one more thing;
I recognised one of the pieces (Crooked x Willow & kits). It belongs to CascadingSerenity on deviantArt.
And I know for a fact that they do not allow their art to be used in any way without their permission.

Just trying to help
Back to top Go down
http://dmivypelt.deviantart.com/
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video)   Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) EmptyApril 20th 2015, 9:45 pm

The problem is that I don't know who to ask. I know I didn't make the pictures or anything, so I usually just put that in the description, and I put it with the (c) in the credits. On some of them it's really hard to read the signatures and everything. Anyways, I don't exactly know where to go to contact them.

Can you at least say whether you liked the video or not? I didn't really ask for criticism. (Sorry if that seemed rude or anything, but this doesn't really give me anything)
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video)   Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) EmptyApril 23rd 2015, 5:31 pm

Sorry if this came off as rude or anything the other day. I just kind of took that comment to heart...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video)   Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Couples ~ A Thousand Years (A video)
Page 1 of 1