Warrior Cats World

Me and My Stupid Song Cats 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Me and My Stupid Song Cats 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Me and My Stupid Song Cats Bob11

Me and My Stupid Song Cats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326881
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Me and My Stupid Song Cats Left_bar_bleue100/100Me and My Stupid Song Cats Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Me and My Stupid Song Cats Empty
PostSubject: Me and My Stupid Song Cats   Me and My Stupid Song Cats EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 9:38 pm

Yes, another stupid cat couple that is based off of a song. Not as brutal though, so yeah :D "I Know I'm a Wolf" by Young Heretics? Anyone? Just me? Okay 3:

Name: Wolfhowl
Description: Muscular, brutal-looking tom with a short temper and kany scars. Has visibly sharpened, spikey teeth and a fluffy, Siberian Husky-type pelt, with one blue eye and red one (theorizsd to be from a battle, causing blood to leal into his cornea.)
Clan: StormClan
Other: He doesn't hide his sharo tongue, and has attacked his clanmates on occasion because of temper, even his mate, Harestep. They had a loss of a litter of kits.

Name: Harestep
Description: Pretty brindle she-cat with chocolate eyes and a sweet smile.
Clan : StormClan
Other : Mate of Wolfhowl. He is sometimes angry with her, but since he really does love her, she stays with him, because he is so caring on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326881
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Me and My Stupid Song Cats Left_bar_bleue100/100Me and My Stupid Song Cats Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Me and My Stupid Song Cats Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and My Stupid Song Cats   Me and My Stupid Song Cats EmptyApril 3rd 2015, 9:38 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Me and My Stupid Song Cats
Page 1 of 1