Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 Bob11

StormClan RP Thread 4

Go down 
+8
Scourge
Adderfang
Bluestorm
Silverstar
Toxicstar
Spottedleaf
Ivypelt
Bloodtalon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33606
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 3:35 am

Larchleaf yawned and padded up against her mate eyes alert and happy. She purred into his fur and Nuzzled him, "I love you hawkfire. I never want to leave your side."

Fuzzypaw purred slightly seeing windpaws courage but it was a sad purr like he wished to be like her but he wasn't like her, he had no claws. He had no life
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Mood : mainly naive and outgoing.

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan
WCW Points : 22890
Thanks Points : 0

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 3:46 pm

" We bury him. ", Scourge said in almost a icy tone. " Even cats that are bad deserve to have a proper burial. "
Scourge blinked at the dead, before walking over and grabbing the dead cat scruff. 
With a heavy sigh she began to drag the body out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 21987
Thanks Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 5:47 pm

Windpaw watched her mentor drag him out, the dead body scraping the ground in a painful manner if he was alive. She didn't care though. She watched with a cold look, before looking away and at her mother.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Mood : Hi there. I am everchanging.
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 24270

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 13th 2015, 6:01 pm

Emberfur gagged as the dead body rolled out of camp with a sickening scratch. He ran into the forest, hoping to find a good river or some water to wash himself off in. Of course, he'd killed cats before. Being a rouge wasn't easy, Squirreltail knew that too. But there was something different about Range the stung him.

Squirreltail gave Windpaw a small smile before padding towards her. "Are you hurt?" She asked, visually checking her. Squirreltail had a few scuffs and such along her legs but other than that she hadn't been seriously hurt.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue100/100StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 14th 2015, 2:56 am

Fuzzypaw was hurt from slamming him into the thorn bush, he had cuts along his side and a torn ear, he looked at his mother and went over to her
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37346
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 14th 2015, 5:37 pm

Spottedleaf wrote:
Nettlefang purred and said, "So now what?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Rabbitfoot
Deputy
Deputy
Rabbitfoot

Mood : Thank you for the Avatar Blood!! I love it!^_^

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 21987
Thanks Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 14th 2015, 8:08 pm

"No Mother, I'm fine." Windpaw said gruffly, watching her mother with a stone like look.

Skyleaf shrugged. "I guess we should get back to camp now?" She asked, slightly chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:
StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue250/250StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 5:36 pm

Scourge found a peaceful spot to bury Range.
After digging a grave for Range ,she went over and closed his lifeless eyes.
Scourge gathered moss and cleaned Range's wound.
After she placed his body in the grave, she filled it in.

" Rest in peace, Range."
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 5:40 pm

Squirreltail sat, slightly insulted by her daughters cold tone but let it subside. Emberfur was missing. She hadn't even seen him during the 'fight'. Squirreltail realized now he might need her comforting licks and words. "I'll be back" she distractedly mewed, padding off into the woods in search of her mate.
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 5:59 pm

Scourge sat by Range's head stone.
She had wrapped vines and flowers around it.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37346
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 6:41 pm

"I guess so.' Nettlefang said
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

Mood : Great coming back to this
No clan
WCW Points : 34304
Thanks Points : 2

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 15th 2015, 8:13 pm

Hawkfire smiled and licked her cheek, "I love you too," His eyes widened at the dead cat, "What happened." He said.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 16th 2015, 6:52 am

She frowned, "its just a rouge. Im going to go hunting." hhe padded off her natural limp kicking in she padded further into the forest and drew in the scents around her, "fox, rouge, must've been from the other rouge."
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 16th 2015, 11:15 am

Ash padded out of the bramble. "You, again?" He snickered at Larchleaf
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 16th 2015, 12:00 pm

Larchleaf growled claws unsheating, "go before I lay your guts out for the birds to eat."
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 16th 2015, 2:17 pm

Ash smiled, "I bode no ill well... i bring a message..." He narrowed his eyes, moving a quick speed behind her, "There will be a war... between the clans and and the rogues." He sighed, "I dont think the clans will work well together."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 16th 2015, 2:43 pm

She followed him her bad foot held in the air
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 16th 2015, 4:28 pm

"I'm warning you... the rogues are coming." He ran into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 16th 2015, 6:02 pm

Squirreltail spotted Emberfur quietly laying next the water, his eyes wandering over every inch of the surrounding woods. "Are you alright?" She quietly mewed, settling down next to him.

Emberfur shrugged. "Range felt like part of something. What gave him that sudden motivation? He'd always been a loner and spoke distastefully of clans and what they stood for." He said, finally looking at Squirreltail. "Why did he want that?"
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 12:21 am

Scourge blinked as Sire stepped over to greet her.
" I could of stopped it."
" Stopped what?", Sire asked
" Range's death. I could of stopped him from dying. But i failed."
" You couldn't have stopped it either way, he was far to deep in his grudge for the clans."
Scourge sighed, " But.... I didn't save you and Kamui."
" Is this what it's about. Scourge you didn't know that I would get shot, nor did you know that Kamui would get shot."
Scourge gritted her teeth, " BUT YOUR DEAD!"
Sire stood there unflinching
" I watched you die...", her voice cracking " I watched you die.."
Sire gave her a sad smile, " but I'm here. And that's what matters."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 1:03 pm

Larchleaf turned to run after ash and then spotted rouges in the distance she watched for a while getting closer gradually
Back to top Go down
Hawkfire
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Hawkfire

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 17th 2015, 9:15 pm

(Who is the starter of the rogue plot? Also, does that person want to plot something with me? :3)

The mysterious cat stood high as the rogues surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 3:01 am

(I dont know and I can I have a crazy iceshard who is part of stormclan but hates the clan so shell be a rouge.)
Larchleaf peered ahead claws prickling along the ground when suddenly the wind changed and her scent was passed through the bushes towards the rouges. Iceshard's ears perked up and she leapt into the bushes, there was some strangled cries and then iceshard skipped out the small warrior in her teeth alive but weak, she was laid out in front of the rest of the rouges coughing
Back to top Go down
Scourge
Deputy
Deputy
Scourge

Teh-ehe-hehehe !!

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 3:45 pm

A twig snapped.
Scourge jerked her head around, spotting a raccoon coming from the bushes.
Sire blinked in her direction, Akota appearing next to Scourge with Neko close by.
" That raccoon looks rabid.", said Neko.
" It's not ,Neko. The raccoon isn't alive.", replied Scourge
" W-what do you mean?"
" I've seen this before. When I was a rouge. It was when I encountered a coyote."
Sire stood up on all fours, " Scourge, I think it's a Soul Seeker."
Instead of replying Scourge got her sharp carved stick in her jaws and charged at the raccoon.
Using the stick she slashed at the raccoon, it reeled back in pain and lashed out at her catching her on the shoulder.
Dropping her stick she used her jaw to grab the raccoon's scruff, haling the creature out of the Soul Seeker.
The raccoon landed with a thud on the ground, next to an oak tree.
Scourge turned to look at the beast, she picked up her stick.
And waited for it to attack

Last edited by Scourge on May 21st 2015, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry gus :()
Back to top Go down
Dusky
Experienced Warrior
Experienced Warrior
Dusky

Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 EmptyMay 18th 2015, 5:50 pm

(uh i guess me?? I created Range so I assume me)

Squirreltail was taken aback. "What do you mean? Range was vile and his actions were selfish" She mewed, confusion coaxing her. "But what made him want this Squirrel? Why would he tear down everything just to get what he hated?" Emberfur told her. She knew he was serious when he used her rogue name.

Emberfur pushed the dirt around with his paw, wondering how to explain what he knew to her. "Range would always summon me out to the border, telling me all this stuff about how if this doesn't happen we'll all die." He mewed, watching the worry slip over Squirreltails face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StormClan RP Thread 4   StormClan RP Thread 4 - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

StormClan RP Thread 4
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next