Warrior Cats World

My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 Bob11

My ideas on WCW!:3

Go down 
+4
Adderfang
Bloodtalon
Moonstar
Toxicstar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98305
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ideas on WCW!:3   My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2014, 1:32 pm

Blue, my clans have plots. They just didn't start
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326851
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: My ideas on WCW!:3   My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2014, 4:26 pm

I know a few people have extended vocabulary and some claim that certain words are okay to say because they aren't considered curses. And lack of rp? Because we are shortening the chance of cats purring at each other left and right, or "making kita" left and right. We weren't even roleplaying warriors, we were roleplaying lovesick cheating cats who never do anything besides mate. Now the rp consists of nothing but the real stuff and that has shortened roleplays. At least it isn't poisoning young minds now.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My ideas on WCW!:3   My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2014, 5:47 pm

There's been a lack of rp because we're not all on at the same time recently. I've been busy and having sleep issues the past two weeks.

We just need to start the plots we have.
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37334
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My ideas on WCW!:3   My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2014, 9:02 pm

i think we need a plot
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33594
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My ideas on WCW!:3   My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2014, 2:09 am

Toxicstar wrote:
There's been a lack of rp because we're not all on at the same time recently. I've been busy and having sleep issues the past two weeks.

We just need to start the plots we have.
Me too i just live in england which is hard for me to be on when you all are
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My ideas on WCW!:3   My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2014, 2:16 am

Spottedleaf wrote:
i think we need a plot

I just said we have plots. We just haven't started them. :P
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My ideas on WCW!:3   My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 12th 2014, 2:20 am

Yup I've advertised it
Back to top Go down
bethlovesit
Kit
Kit
bethlovesit

Mood : never can tell
WCW Points : 20677
Thanks Points : 0

Character sheet
Health:
My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: My ideas on WCW!:3   My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 14th 2014, 5:06 pm

Hello
I am new in town, I guess newbie might want to speak, I spent yesterday and last night in the cold was look for food, and warm place to stay, now I hear you have a place and all i hearing is complaints. You all have much better than me yet,? "I have dreams, of great life, many friend, to care for and loved. Never to have worry about food. I am will to give love and companionship in return. I can stay if do not mind or I've said my peace. It is season to be giving and marry and I sure room for all of us. Lets purrrr more fight lest in this joyest season....
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: My ideas on WCW!:3   My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 EmptyDecember 15th 2014, 3:15 am

s that about you cat or you if its about your cat its off topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ideas on WCW!:3   My ideas on WCW!:3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My ideas on WCW!:3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2