Warrior Cats World

The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 Bob11

The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frostclaw
Deputy
Deputy
Frostclaw

Mood : Are you, are you, coming to the tree?
Wear a rope necklace side by side with me,
Strange things did happen here,
No stranger would it be,
If we met up at midnight at the hanging tree.
Windclan
WCW Points : 24092
Thanks Points : 1

Character sheet
Health:
The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 9th 2014, 9:06 pm

Yeah I'll enter. I'll post entry tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33600
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2014, 2:59 am

Frozenspirit will do dis
 But please exstend it to monday im at my cousins b day party all weekend
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98311
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2014, 3:02 am

Okay
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33600
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2014, 3:05 am

I mean I would do it now but I'd never get it finished
Back to top Go down
Frostclaw
Deputy
Deputy
Frostclaw

No stranger would it be,
Windclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2014, 9:09 am

I'm gonna make Roseshadow do this
Back to top Go down
Frostclaw
Deputy
Deputy
Frostclaw

No stranger would it be,
Windclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2014, 9:09 am

I'm gonna make Roseshadow do this
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2014, 10:04 am

Okay
Back to top Go down
Frostclaw
Deputy
Deputy
Frostclaw

No stranger would it be,
Windclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2014, 10:19 am

Roseshadow stared down at her dead mother. She thought about the battle that had taken place. NightClan had forced her mother into the battle making this Roseshadow's birth clan at fault, but also the other clan for killing her mother. 'But why stop there.' Roseshadow thought. 'Every clan has done an injustice before!' She thought about how every clan knew of this battle. Roseshadow ran after the retreating clan. She caught up, and quickly found the cat who had killed her mother. Roseshadow lunged at the cat's throat. The cat shrieked. Roseshadow knew the cat wouldn't live longer than two days now. She retreated into the forest. The clan hurried their injured cat back to their camp, leaving Roseshadow. She jumped from a tree and left NightClan territory to find rogues to help her get back at the clans. 'Every clan will pay.' she thought.

That night Roseshadow had been visited in her dream by the same dark forest that had haunted her, her whole life. "Roseshadow! Look you're sleeping in an abandoned badger den! I thought I told you not-" "ENOUGH!!! I'm not joining your side in the path of evil Leopardscar!!" Roseshadow snapped. "Says the she-cat who killed an innocent cat!" Leopardscar countered. "If I let you help me make the clans pay for everything they've done, will you leave me forever?" Leopardscar purred at that offer. "I can't promise I'll leave you once this is over. But if I find someone with more potential then I'm ditching you!" Leopardscar agreed. "I can do more than help you make the clans pay I can make you leader of your own clan, a clan so feared no one will ever do an injustice again!" Leopardscar meowed. "I won't allow that. I want the clans to pay. Therefore I need rogues." Roseshadow mewed. "I know exactly where a make shift camp of rogues are." Leopardscar purred. "Make shift camp?" Roseshadow asked. "They come and go. Five of them just learn to get along and live together in the camp but follow a code of any kind and dont hunt for eachother. The rest really go there to either 1.Eat or 2.Stay for a night and leave may only be seen again eating fresh kill there." Leopardscar explained. "Let's go get those rogues then." Roseshadow whispered triumphantly.

It's been two moons Leopardscar has left Roseshadow, and finally Roseshadow is ready to lead all her rogues into the clans. She divided the rogues into groups of about 60cats for each clan. Every clan will be struck with rogues at the same time, only a few days and the mayhem will fall....

The Plot-
Roseshadow's mother had died in battle causing her to become weak and suffer from grief. Leopardscar knows her weakness and quickly jumped at the oppertunitity, quickly Roseshadow is manipulated into the path of the dark forest. But there is something Roseshadow doesn't know.... Leopardscar caused NightClan to force Roseshadow's mother into battle to be killed, just so she could manipulate Roseshadow.
Back to top Go down
Frostclaw
Deputy
Deputy
Frostclaw

No stranger would it be,
Windclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 10th 2014, 3:02 pm

Whoops... Sorry silver about having the rogues in mine! Forgot you had that, not trying to steal your idea!
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan
WCW Points : 47724
Thanks Points : 15

Character sheet
Health:
The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2014, 9:31 am

Nah it's cool xD it's not like I copy righted rouges :)
Back to top Go down
Frostclaw
Deputy
Deputy
Frostclaw

No stranger would it be,
Windclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2014, 9:36 am

Okay then!
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Mood : You know me enough by now to know I'm half psychotically insane, half Pyro, and all HYPER :D :D :D :D :D
Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:
The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999999/999999999The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999999/999999999)

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2014, 9:38 am

Yeah and your's is really good! I may hae a run for my money!
Back to top Go down
Frostclaw
Deputy
Deputy
Frostclaw

No stranger would it be,
Windclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2014, 9:41 am

claps thanks!
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Silverstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2014, 9:43 am

I only tel lthe trust so...doemashite! (lit. translation-what have I done, it means your welcome thoguh!))
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 13th 2014, 5:21 pm

Poi/Adder wins
Back to top Go down
Frostclaw
Deputy
Deputy
Frostclaw

No stranger would it be,
Windclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 13th 2014, 5:31 pm

Definitely
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 EmptyOctober 13th 2014, 5:36 pm

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest   The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forest's Next Main Villain Contest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2