Warrior Cats World

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 Bob11

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.

Go down 
+3
Moonstar
Moonlight
Guardian
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36963
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:
The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 11:59 am

(And is mine accepted?

But I want to know what's the main plot to.:3 I haven't Rped in forever!)
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

Mood : Mild Amusement and Heaps of Regret...Mostly Regret.
No clan
WCW Points : 21533
Thanks Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:00 pm

(Yes it is other Moon, and The plot is at the top of the first post. It is pretty much a classic crime vrs justice plot. XD )
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98281
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:03 pm

(Yeah, the very first version. Leaf, Stone, and Dark/Cloud/Wolf/Storm were the only clans back then.
Dew didn't exist for a long time)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33570
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:04 pm

(eell she accepted it so...)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:07 pm

(She'd be in Leaf or Stone?)
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:07 pm

(Oh yeah...xD I was in Blizzard!:3

I went all blonde on the plot thing.xD I read it.x3

Also, is that my new nickname?xD "The other moon?" ️Because I like it!xD

Also, can we start now *tongue click* or nah?xD)
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:20 pm

(Other Moon is officially my pet name for you or junior! XD

As for the RPG, you guys may star, but I have an organic taco to eat before I can beguin! XD )
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:23 pm

Gustyfoot sat down and licked her muddy fur softly
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:27 pm

(Okay!xD)

Moonbeam walked back into Stoneclan, a rabbit in her back and three strew's in her jaws. Still trying to get the perfect, it was just never enough. She sat down the prey, her stomach rumbling but she ignored it, fixing to go back out to hunt for more. Her stomach was kinda skinny, barely seeing her ribs. But of course, the word perfect kept pushing her on. She got a drink before turning to head back out of camp.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:28 pm

(We can?
But I thought you just said we were going to wait for a few others before we do in our PM. O.o)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:31 pm

uustyfoot looked around her clan and raced after moonbeam, the older cat, she smiled her ribs showing, she still had refused to eat since her fathers death, she knew fawnstep was still out there. She shivered. "eello moonbeam."
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:34 pm

(Yeah..I was going to do that but I don't think it can hurt, as long as no leaders, medicine cats, or deputies are mentioned...:p Sorry...,I didn't think it three very much...^_^')
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:35 pm

(Please don't do the same thing I'm doing.D: Moonbeam is like, the cat version of me.)

Moonbeam glanced at her. "I'm fine alone." She mewed, her white fur blowing in the wind. She didn't like asking for help, never did. "Go back." She said and went out.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:37 pm

(Oh, that's fine. xD
Is Shadow the deputy until that "incident" or......? I put temporary deputy on the form but you didn't seem to mention that when you accepted him.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:38 pm

She narrowed her eyes but didnt leave
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:39 pm

(Opps, I did not see that, um Hawkfire is deputy...Eeek...I am so sorry ugh...How could I have missed that? Would you okay with him being being the replacement deputy whenever Hawkfire is Ill as we'll as an assistant to the deputy?)
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:43 pm

(I'm not accusing you Gusty. I didn't read the past. Sorry.)

Moonbeam left the cat and came back just before the sun set with nothing. She was disappointed in herself. She grabbed the last remaining mouse off the pile, a very small one before heading to the middle to eat. She ate it slowly, then got up to get a drink of water before heading towards the warrior den.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:45 pm

(Yeah, that's fine.)

Shadowblaze laid down by the fresh-kill pile, grooming himself. He couldn't help but get nervous whenever he saw his two ex-mates walking near the nursery or medicine cat den. He tried distracting himself by picking out a rabbit to eat
Back to top Go down
Guardian
Warrior
Warrior
Guardian

Starclan
WCW Points : 21347
Thanks Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:47 pm

(Tosses this here--)
Name: Guardian
Physical Looks: Brown and white tom cat with bright blue eyes. White, feathery wings, starry fur.
Clan: StarClan
Personality: While deceivingly mature, the young guardian can be rather childish at times.
Brief History: A cat with an unknown past; he woke up in the forest of StarClan and immediately debriefed on his job, which was to act as a messenger and a protector of the mortal cats. They never told him where he came from or who he was, only giving him the nickname “Guardian”.
Family: Unknown (a younger brother by the name Patroller, a black tom can with amber eyes and black wings who acts as a messenger for the Dark Forest. Open for someone else to RP, by the way!)
Are They Part of a Mob?: Nooope
If so, What is their mob rank?: N/A
Other: Nooooope.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:51 pm

(Whew! That's a relief, thanks for understand and sorry again.)

Moonlight slowly crept from behind Shadowblaze, she had heard the drama that had been circling her friend's life lately. Two mates in less than a moon? What was he thinking? Moonlight just had no idea what was going on with a friend lately, she always knew he had thing for pretty females, but this was just bizarre. Moonlight stopped and then...pounced right in top of him. "Looks like I caught the catch of the day!"

(Hmm..I am not really wanting cats with powers since this is a realistic warriors RPG, BUT he is a Starclan cat, so that can be explained. As long as this does not spawn an army of undead characters...he should be alright, so approved. :) )
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:52 pm

She layed down in her nest, curled up in a ball and tried to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:54 pm

Shadowstar was enjoying his rabbit when she pounced on him. He yowled in surprise and looked up at her. "Moonlight!" he purred, smiling at his best friend.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight
Warrior
Warrior
Moonlight

No clan

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 12:57 pm

Moonlight looked down at him and smiled, but it soon vanished. "Hey Shadow, we need to talk....you have been causing a ruckus lately, and I want to know what is up with you...Your kind making every female in the clan mad...like super mad. I just saw both your former mates running around....and they are a mess...Plus why did you not tell me you had a mate, broke things off and got another mate?"
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:02 pm

Shadowblaze sighed. "Why does it matter? I'm just trying to find happiness." Not going to say it's to fill the void of my parents being dead, or admit my feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 1:03 pm

Moonbeam woke up a few moments later and walked out, stretching. She saw Moonlight and Shadowblaze playing. She purred softly before heading to go get some water. She needs to talk about a patrol on the Leafclan border soon. She hasn't been on one in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.   The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BRAVEST Warriors: A RP Inspired by the old WCW Clans.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next