Warrior Cats World

Rules (Restated) 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Rules (Restated) 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Rules (Restated) Bob11

Rules (Restated)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326857
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Rules (Restated) Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules (Restated) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Rules (Restated) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (Restated)   Rules (Restated) EmptyOctober 4th 2014, 4:37 pm

We'd like to remind everyone of the rules, and I've made a few tweaks.

1. DO NOT cuss. Before this was PG-13, but I refuse to see any vulgar language. No posts no chatbox. The only acception is through Privage Message if it isnt directed towards that reciever.

2. No sexual/racist/sexist content. (You should know that by now. This is a kid-friendly site.)

3. You need approval of an admin for prophecies/plots that involve battles/kits from different Clans, and if you arent sure if it needs to be approved, ask me.

4. Please steer-clear of saying anything offensive of religion in real life. Of course "StarClan" is fictional (and you may have opinions of others.) But please resort from saying "Oh my ..." or anything close to that on a post.

5. Do not cheat on a character without it's owner's permission. The same goes for killing, you must have the owner's permission.

6. Along with that, roleplays should not have to be skipped for any scenes, including mating scenes. That may not include vulgarity but it implies it regardless.

7. No arguements, but debates are aloud if they are peaceful and about roleplays or the warrior books.

8. Do not question an administrative authority unless they are breaking these rules or the ones stated before this one. Then you report that administrator to another admin.

9. Please make sure if the other owner of the pair wants a kit or not and give them time to pick a kit if they want one, before opening the kit thread for adoption. It's respectful to the other person.

10. If a litter was born in any clan before the others, that litter must get their apprentice/warrior ceremony before the others, then it goes down to the next oldest litter. The litter must advance together, except there are special conditions like if a kit is sick and can't leave the medicine den and has to wait, or a apprentice does something very special that gets them their ceremony. You need permission from the leader for the early warrior ceremony though.

11. No complaining about wanting mod/admin status.

12. Cite any pictures you use. Further information on a tppic that Icetalon has made. Copying is ILLEGAL.

13. You MUST have permission and approval from an admin before you make an rp.

14. One account per person

15. All rules from before this one post apply.

Other Admins, if you need to tweak this, feel free to edit. Just keep the site PG and kid friendly and we'll have fun!

Please Private Message me or Toxic saying "I accept" before you roleplay so we know you will accept these rules.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98311
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Rules (Restated) Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules (Restated) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Rules (Restated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules (Restated)   Rules (Restated) EmptyOctober 5th 2014, 1:56 am

And if you have any concerns about someone/something, feel free to talk to me or Blood through PM.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

Rules (Restated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules (Restated)   Rules (Restated) EmptyOctober 31st 2014, 10:26 am

New Rule added. Look at 13
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

Rules (Restated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules (Restated)   Rules (Restated) EmptyNovember 11th 2014, 3:25 pm

New rule. We had a problem today where somebody made multiple accounts in only a few minutes. Please keep it one account per person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules (Restated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules (Restated)   Rules (Restated) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules (Restated)
Page 1 of 1