Warrior Cats World

Night vs Storm Battle Thread 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Night vs Storm Battle Thread 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Night vs Storm Battle Thread Bob11

Night vs Storm Battle Thread

Go down 
+3
Gustyfoot
Bluestorm
Adderfang
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98275
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Night vs Storm Battle Thread Left_bar_bleue100/100Night vs Storm Battle Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Night vs Storm Battle Thread Empty
PostSubject: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 9:34 pm

The battle takes place here. >:3
It starts tonight, it'll end sometime late Saturday afternoon to give everyone who wants to enough time. :3
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 36957
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:
Night vs Storm Battle Thread Left_bar_bleue100/100Night vs Storm Battle Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 10:02 pm

(Like, now?)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 10:03 pm

(Yeah)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326821
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 10:10 pm

Bloodstar screeched, "NightClan, take back what is ours!"
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 10:14 pm

Shadowstar hissed/yowled. "StormClan fight for our new kits!"
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 10:22 pm

Angelwings flew in from above and attacked Russetflame who screeched.

Diamondpaw winced as Angelwings tore her claws through Russetflame and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 10:28 pm

Shadowstar unsheathed his claws and started to charge towards Bloodstar but Lightningscar got in his way and snarled. Shadowstar hissed and bit into his ear.

Cleardrop charged at Lemonfur and but his tail. Lemonfur hissed and turned around to swipe at his nose.

Loki watched from afar, a big grin on his face. "Perfect....."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33564
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 2:37 am

vven though Gustyfoot half had her heart in it she charged forward "we all agreed any forbidden kits would go to their mothers clan!" She shifted towards arrowpaw and diamondpaw
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 2:52 am

"Their mother is a member of StormClan now!" hissed Coyotetail before pouncing on Bloodshadow.

Cleardrop managed to get cornered by Lemonfur and Limefur.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 2:58 am

Gustyfoot growled and dived onto lemon and lime saving cleardrop
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 3:13 am

(I was going to kill Cleardrop. I never really found him interesting enough and I have new cats in Night- Bloodshadow, Lightningscar, and Hurricane.)

Lemonfur and Limefur pushed her off them then raked their claws down Cleardrop's pelt. He yowled and fell to his side, blood was coming out of his wounds. "T-tell Frozenspirit I'll watch our kits......" he said weakly.
Lemonfur and Limefur backed up, not knowing they would have hurt him that much.

(We can have a new pair Gust, if you're upset about Clear dying. They could still have kits, it's up to you. That's why I had Clear say that.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 3:19 am

(Eh OK I guess)
GUstyfoot shook clear
FRozenspirit saw and was crying for once she slammed into the two with rage "YOU MURDERERS!"
(I dont think they were made in heaven anyway!)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 3:37 am

(I meant Frozen is already carrying them, if you want her to)

Cleardrop coughed weakly, not dead yet.

Lemonfur and Limefur hissed at her and retreated to the tree tops. "We didn't kill him."

Shadowstar whacked Lightningscar on the back of his head, hard enough to knock him out. He was trying to win without any casualties. Lightningscar fell down, knocked out for awhile. Shadowstar scanned the clearing then saw Bloodshadow, Coyotetail was pinned underneath him, Bloodshadow's claws at his throat. Shadowstar hissed and charged at Bloodshadow, not wanting his friend to die. He pounced on Bloodshadow and pushed him into a thorn bush giving Coyotetail enough time to get up. "I got this, go fight somebody else!" Coyotetail nodded and ran at another NightClan cat.
Bloodshadow grinned twistedly. "I've already killed a few StormClan cats, looks like I can kill the leader next!"
"I don't think so you monster!" snarled Shadowstar, before pouncing on the cat.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 10:52 am

(Nah)
Arrowpaw yowled as coyoti tail tacked her, she claawed his muzzle
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43683
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 4:00 pm

Robinleaf charged at a NightClan warrior. A thought stopped her for a moment. Goldenfeather... She faltered for a moment, nearly tripping and falling over. She glanced around, not spotting her mother. She snarled
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 4:04 pm

Limefur and Lemonfur went back into the fight.

Shadowstar was still fighting Bloodshadow.

(Robinleaf is there? o.O I'd thought she'd be carrying those kits)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 4:29 pm

(O-O Nvm then xD Forgot bout that *disappears*)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 4:33 pm

(xD
Have any other cats who can fight?)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 5:08 pm

(Nope xD Sharprock, Raccoonclaw, and Darkthistle just left Night, Robin has kits, Golden, Gray, and Silver are dead.... Yeah xD)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 5:09 pm

(Oh. xD
Make another cat)
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Spottedleaf

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37304
Thanks Points : 7

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 5:27 pm

I only have one cat that can fight right now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/legacy247?sub_confirmation=1
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37141
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 5:30 pm

(Can I jump in? XD)
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 5:36 pm

(Yes, you can xD)
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37141
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 5:46 pm

Bluestorm looked around and kept aware of what was going on at the battle sight. She had been fighting, but now she was looking for her clanmates who may need her help.
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 5:54 pm

Angelwings finished off Mudlily, her passed out on the ground as she walked through the fights, her bloody blade wings raised as she walked towards Shadowstar. DONT forget... she heard a voice in her head.

(Shadow, I didn't let you in on part of Angel's plot. She's SUPOSSED to get one of Shadow's lives. Poisionfang her dad has a plan for all the lives she kills.:3 But she fails at getting Shadowstar's live and ends up making Poisonfang mad and he hurts her pretty bad and she goes to sleep for two days. Blood, I'll let you in on later after she wakes up when she has to do something.:3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night vs Storm Battle Thread   Night vs Storm Battle Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Night vs Storm Battle Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next