Warrior Cats World

Lost Souls Thread 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Lost Souls Thread 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Lost Souls Thread Bob11

Lost Souls Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43701
Thanks Points : 24

Lost Souls Thread Empty
PostSubject: Lost Souls Thread   Lost Souls Thread EmptySeptember 24th 2014, 4:25 pm

Lost Souls Rp
~~~

Horror yawned
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43701
Thanks Points : 24

Lost Souls Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Souls Thread   Lost Souls Thread EmptySeptember 27th 2014, 9:16 am

Silentecho wandered into what Horror considered his territory. She smelt rogue... She made her way to the camp and peeked in. A rogue group.... I could use one of my own of these. She smirked. Might as well take this one. She charged in. "Who isss th-the leader here?"
Horror came stalking over. "That would be I. Can I help you, Clanner?"
"Battle for the grroup," she said, trying her best to not allow her voice to crack.
"Heheheh... Really now?" He snickered. "Fine. To the death, then, NightClanner. Or is that ToxicClan? Heh, doesn't matter anymore. You'll be dead in a minute."
Silentecho launched at him, slashing at him. He managed to dodge out of the way, but she turned and tackled him, putting her claws to his throat. She stomped her foot down, crushing it. Horror went limp.
Silentecho looked around at the group. "I lead here now." It was probably the first sentence she managed to say without a single crack or stutter in her voice or without drawing out a particular letter.
Time to get Rottingsoul... She stopped and began to wonder. Why was she getting revenge for Goldenfeather? Sharprock? Goldenfeather always made it clear she preferred her brothers. Sharprock blamed Silentecho for her mother's and brother's death. She began thinking she should be getting revenge for herself.
Starting with Darkthistle and Raccoonclaw.
While she thought of her brothers, she remembered Silverpaw. He was the only one who ever stayed by my side... And I hated it. I was annoyed. I was selfish. He died for being on my side. She knew it was too late to do anything about it. But, she thought he deserved his warrior name. "Silverfang," she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down

Lost Souls Thread
Page 1 of 1