Warrior Cats World

Roaring Storms RP 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Roaring Storms RP 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Roaring Storms RP Bob11

Roaring Storms RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33594
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Roaring Storms RP Left_bar_bleue100/100Roaring Storms RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Roaring Storms RP Empty
PostSubject: Roaring Storms RP   Roaring Storms RP EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 11:15 am

Since no one has made this
Rp here!

Cresentstar looked at her clan
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326851
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Roaring Storms RP Left_bar_bleue100/100Roaring Storms RP Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Roaring Storms RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaring Storms RP   Roaring Storms RP EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 11:40 am

(Remember, this is a tribe. It shouldn't be Cresentstar, but Storm Watcher. :3 I'll make a cat to rp with you)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Roaring Storms RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaring Storms RP   Roaring Storms RP EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 11:42 am

(Oops I used one of my other cats!)

RAin looked at her tribe
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98305
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

Roaring Storms RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaring Storms RP   Roaring Storms RP EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 12:29 pm

(Had to edit the title.... my OCD can't handle it not being capitalized in places like the rest. xD)
Shadow helped Lion drag a hawk into the camp.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326851
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

Roaring Storms RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaring Storms RP   Roaring Storms RP EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 12:32 pm

(I was gonna edit it but I didnt wanna just change stuff xD)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

Roaring Storms RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaring Storms RP   Roaring Storms RP EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 12:33 pm

(The title was fine.. I just needed to make R S and RP uppercase. xD)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

Roaring Storms RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaring Storms RP   Roaring Storms RP EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 1:09 pm

Rain purred at her tribe
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

Roaring Storms RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaring Storms RP   Roaring Storms RP EmptySeptember 22nd 2014, 1:30 pm

Shadow and Lion dragged the hawk onto the pile of fresh-kill
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

Roaring Storms RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaring Storms RP   Roaring Storms RP EmptySeptember 27th 2014, 7:11 pm

(Time for the plot to start)
Shadow laid in his next, yowling in his sleep. He was having a nightmare about the lake below the mountains. It had dried out completely and cats were dropping dead like flies. He couldn't do anything but watch as the cats died. Soon, he fell down too, the heat getting to him. He could feel himself dying but then a mysterious tom appeared and shot water out of his paws, splashing Shadow with it. Shadow coughed then glared at him, momentarily forgetting the tom had just saved his life.

"I'm Vapor, I'm your guardian angel. You have a long journey and task ahead and I will be there to protect you and make sure you survive." said the cat. "And the others you meet won't be able to see me. I can only stay with you until you get with the cats we're sending you after. Then I'll be gone forever....."

"Wait what? You can shoot water out of your paws?" asked Shadow, oblivious to what Vapor said.

Vapor facepawed and sighed. "Perhaps it's best I tell you what to say when we get there. We should leave now before the Tribe wakes up. Just follow me!"

Vapor led Shadow away from the Tribe and started the journey down the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roaring Storms RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roaring Storms RP   Roaring Storms RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaring Storms RP
Page 1 of 1