Warrior Cats World

NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 Bob11

NightClan RP Thread

Go down 
+4
Adderfang
Gustyfoot
Bloodtalon
Moonstar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 37011
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:
NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 8:42 am

Angelwings saw him staring at her blade wings and they swiftly shifted to feathers a d she folded them neatly. She smirked. "Close your jaw." She chuckled and picked up one of the trout's and turned to carry it back to camp.

(They're not going to happen...right?xD even I know how AWESOME those two would be together...I was thinking of putting Mudlily in Night again.xD)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33618
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 11:11 am

uustyfoot glanced at blood star uneasily, she was relieved to have her best friend back, but he had said he had always loved her, her belly did a little collapse and she fell to the ground. NO one seemed to notice this, then again who would? it was night and gustyfoot was jet black. She grimaced "help."
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 11:14 am

Greystorm felt something wrong and lifted his head. He walked out if the den to go check on Gustyfoot. When he saw her, bolted to her side. "Gustyfoot!"
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 11:24 am

"Kits now! Help... Me." She groaned
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 11:25 am

Greystorm got some herbs and a stick quickly and raced back.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 11:28 am

She groaned as diamondkit was born, a beautiful white shekit
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 11:29 am

Diamondkit mewed.

Greystorm kept helping.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 11:32 am

bbonykit was born, he looked just like Gustyfoot with greystorm's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 11:34 am

Greystorm purred and licked the kits clean.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 11:38 am

Firekit was next, gusty tilted her head he looked just like goldenfur only a boy, and his fur was all spiked up
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 1:11 pm

(Skip to the end?xD)

Greystorm purred.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 1:57 pm

Arroekit was born.
(There)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98329
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 3:16 pm

Cleardrop yawned
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 4:09 pm

Moonstar wrote:
Angelwings saw him staring at her blade wings and they swiftly shifted to feathers a d she folded them neatly. She smirked. "Close your jaw." She chuckled and picked up one of the trout's and turned to carry it back to camp.

(They're not going to happen...right?xD even I know how AWESOME those two would be together...I was thinking of putting Mudlily in Night again.xD)

(For bloody.:3)

Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43737
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 4:51 pm

Silentkit sighed as she was shoved past by her two brothers, and padded out. She sat by the warrior's den. When I'm a warrior... I'll be able to defend myself without a voice... They'll have to leave me alone. She saw Gustyfoot, Greystorm, and the new kits, and padded over curiously.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 5:49 pm

(BLOODY!)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43737
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 5:50 pm

(I have Firekit, right? O.o)

Silverkit padded over and sat by Silentkit, ignoring Racconkit's and Darkkit's glares.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326875
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 9:29 pm

(guys, I wasn't on all day but for literally 50 seconds O.- How woukd I have seeej thaaat mon? XD0
Bloodstar followed to see new kits. He glanced at Gustyfoot.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 9:36 pm

Angelwings saw him walk away and flicked her tail before dropping the trout off.

Greystorm saw Bloodstar and nodded in respect then looked back down at the kits.

Diamondkit suckled.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 9:39 pm

This warrior respects me, so ai'll respect his oove for his mate. He concluded in his mind. I don't need a mate.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 9:44 pm

angelwings read his mind and smacked the living dirt out of him.

(XD)

Greystorm looked back down at the kits and purred.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 9:46 pm

He stared at the kits. He hissed at himself. You fool, it could have been love. He raised his chin. He'd find someone. Or he'd be strong and live through it.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 9:48 pm

Greystorm licked Gustyfoot's head. "You need to rest Love." He whispered in her ear before nuzzling her lovingly and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 9:49 pm

He smiled. Greystorm was the right cat for her.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 EmptySeptember 9th 2014, 9:53 pm

Greystorm noticed Bloodstar was still in there and stick his head in "you too Bloodstar. Come on." He smiled and went back out.

Angelwings pushed the birds aside with disgust and looked for a vole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NightClan RP Thread   NightClan RP Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NightClan RP Thread
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next