Warrior Cats World

what i must do to become an astronaught. and can you guys help. 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

what i must do to become an astronaught. and can you guys help. 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? what i must do to become an astronaught. and can you guys help. Bob11

what i must do to become an astronaught. and can you guys help.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33606
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
what i must do to become an astronaught. and can you guys help. Left_bar_bleue100/100what i must do to become an astronaught. and can you guys help. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

what i must do to become an astronaught. and can you guys help. Empty
PostSubject: what i must do to become an astronaught. and can you guys help.   what i must do to become an astronaught. and can you guys help. EmptyAugust 23rd 2014, 9:40 am

I want to be an asronaught and I just realised its gonna be agess I'before I can!
They're not allowing people with operatnal scars or disabilities to go into space! ive had 11 operations! And im disabled. i got angry and am making posters about disabled discrimination and rebelience on my laptop how they cant get certain jobs just because they're diffrent. (Proves how much i want to be one XD)
I am even pkanning on writing letters to the goverment, nasa, neil armstrong and famous disabled people (could you please give me names of some disabled famous people?
I have to get a degree is either physical science, mathematics biological sscience, or some stuff that I don't even know. It takes three years of hard training and ill have to move to a diffrent country if you do then get picked theres another two year training (doh!)

Please give me some ideas of who else to write to id really appreciate it
Back to top Go down

what i must do to become an astronaught. and can you guys help.
Page 1 of 1