Warrior Cats World

Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 Bob11

Moonbeams nine lives!!

Go down 
+2
Gustyfoot
Thunderstar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98335
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:
Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:35 pm

Shadowstar purred.
(I wanted Wolf to go last, Wolf'll go second to last then)
Phantomclaw stepped forward
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326881
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:37 pm

Weatherstep glared her in eyes and backed away, fur bristling. It was clear why she hadn't given her the life of forgiveness. (I just realized that since a cat already has one life... and then gets nine more lives...wouldn't it mean a leader has ten?! And you can Shadow. Its just that has in the Dark forest so he is kinda been secretive.)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

Mood : Guest

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 33624
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:38 pm

(Goldenfur should be next I guess)

GOldenfur stepped forward "hello moonbeam, im gustyfoot's mother, goldenfur are you nervous?" she smiled "well you shouldnt be." She stepped forward smiling "with this life i give you justice, stand tall, respect your warriors like they respect you, value all lives, even those that are not in your clan."
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Mood : CHUGGABOAT!!

Livin my life..

No clan
WCW Points : 37017
Thanks Points : 22

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:38 pm

(Wait, Wolfstar has to go last! He has to give her her name! And when she goes to get her nine lives, he life before is stripped away to make room for the new ones)

Moonbeam recovered and looked for the next cat.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:40 pm

(Gold just cut in front of Phantom.... :P)
Phantomclaw glared then touched noses again. "With this life I give you loyalty to your clan and your mate. I trust you'll use it well."
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:41 pm

(oops sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43743
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:42 pm

(Unless they loose their life when they drink the water and go to StarClan where they get these lives... Doesn't that mean the water is poisonous? xD)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:43 pm

(You probably posted at the same time.)
Blood talon watched from the shadows. (He can go second to last instead and runner if ya want.)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:44 pm

(*pushes Poi's cats forward*)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:46 pm

(*cats are pushed* Gah o.o Ok)

Smokesoul stepped forward and touched noses. "I give you the life of bravery and courage. Use it well to defend your clan."
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:46 pm

Moonbeam had another spasm.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:49 pm

Bluespirit went forward and did the same, giving Moonbeam the life of forgiveness.
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:51 pm

Moonbeam had another one.
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:54 pm

(Should I do starstruck now?)
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:55 pm

(Sure.how many lives is that??)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:58 pm

(Five I think if I remember XD)
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 4:58 pm

(5 counting Star)
Back to top Go down
Gustyfoot
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Gustyfoot

DO YOU LIKE TACO'S?

Why, I love tacos, Gust
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 5:00 pm

(4 now 5 after this)

STarstruck stepped forward the strange mark of starclan round his eye "hello. I am starstruck, i am goldenfur and nightstone's father and iceshard and gustyfoots grandad. With this life i give you determination. My foster parent abused me atpnd tried to make me like him, i refused and got struck by lightning which changed my name from ashpaw to starstruck. There were times where I wanted toI die, to give in. But i preserved and lived a happy life. Be strong.ee touched have determination." He touched noses
(Silverhearts turn)
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 5:09 pm

Moonbeam spasmed. After she was done Silverheart stepped forward. "With this life I give you protection. Use it well to care for you Clan as a mother cares for her kits." She mewed and touched her nose to Moonbeam's, sending her in more spasms.
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 5:10 pm

(After your next chars I can do Bloody and then Wolf? I guess?)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 5:11 pm

(I think its Blood's turn)
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 5:11 pm

(Sure! Three more cats anyways.)
Back to top Go down
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 5:15 pm

(Now aim confused XDD)
Back to top Go down
Moonstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Moonstar

Livin my life..

No clan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 5:16 pm

(One cat, Bloodtalon, then Wolfstar)
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 4th 2014, 5:16 pm

(O.o Me too xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonbeams nine lives!!   Moonbeams nine lives!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonbeams nine lives!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next