Warrior Cats World

WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 Bob11

WaterClan RP Thread 1

Go down 
+2
Starryspirit
Bluestorm
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43725
Thanks Points : 24

WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 3:27 pm

Tigerpaw nodded. "Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan
WCW Points : 37183
Thanks Points : 3

Character sheet
Health:
WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 5:04 pm

Starryspirit wrote:
Smallstep noticed Tigerpaw. "Wh...what?" She looked back at Webbedstar and Ivypaw then turned and ran toward the apprentice.

Webbedstar thought. "Well..." She swam back a tail-length. "Let's start the surprise attacks. Like something as simple as pulling an enemy Clan-cat underwater."

"How do you do that?"Ivypaw asked, immediately engaged into today's lesson.
Back to top Go down
http://starclanwarriors.forumotion.com/
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan
WCW Points : 32726
Thanks Points : 4

Character sheet
Health:
WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 5:13 pm

Webbedstar dove deeper and grabbed a rock. She put it onto a small island near them. "So, you start by turning into water. You know how to do that." She said with a smile. "Now watch. You have to make sure you go slow enough so the ripples you make as you move are not seen by the cat you are attacking." She turned into water and demonstrated, creating as little ripples as possible. "Then... once you get close... pull 'em under!" She turned back into a cat and lashed out, claws wrapping around the rock. Webbedstar then dove as far under as she could, pulling the rock under with her.

Coming back up and looking at Ivypaw, she said, "Can you try it out or should I explain again?"
Back to top Go down
http://forestofwarriorcats.forumotion.com/forum
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 5:46 pm

Tigerpaw looked up. "I already know where my sister is; the others might have gone there as well. She went to WolfClan."
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 6:00 pm

"O-oh." Smallstep looked at her paws. "I suppose I can take you there and come back, easy as catching mice..." She nodded curtly. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 6:36 pm

Tigerpaw shook his head. "Actually... If its alright with Webbedstar, did you say their name was? I think I might stay here... I might go there later though to make sure they're alright."
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 6:39 pm

Smallstep smiled. "I'm sure Webbedstar would be glad to accept your request to stay in WaterClan for as long as you would like." She turned to walk back to the shore and call the coral she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 6:49 pm

Starryspirit wrote:
Webbedstar dove deeper and grabbed a rock. She put it onto a small island near them. "So, you start by turning into water. You know how to do that." She said with a smile. "Now watch. You have to make sure you go slow enough so the ripples you make as you move are not seen by the cat you are attacking." She turned into water and demonstrated, creating as little ripples as possible. "Then... once you get close... pull 'em under!" She turned back into a cat and lashed out, claws wrapping around the rock. Webbedstar then dove as far under as she could, pulling the rock under with her.

Coming back up and looking at Ivypaw, she said, "Can you try it out or should I explain again?"

Ivypaw shook her head. "I think I've got it,"she replied.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 6:50 pm

Tigerpaw smiled and followed her
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 7:35 pm

"Show me." Webbedstar said with a grin.

"Webbedstar!" Smallstep called. Webbedstar looked at the cats on shore then at Ivypaw. "Excuse me, Ivypaw. Continue practicing, I'm going to speak with Smallstep and this other young cat." She turned and swam to shore.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 7:55 pm

Tigerpaw dipped his head slightly to Webbedstar in respect
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 7:57 pm

"Greetings. What is your name?" Webbedstar leaned down to look Tigerpaw in the eye.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 8:04 pm

"I'm Tigerpaw, formerly of BreezeClan, son of Breezestar and Heathertail," he said
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 8:37 pm

Webbedstar nodded. "Yes, I remember."

"Webbedstar, he would like to know if he could stay here with WaterClan," Smallstep explained.

"Of course you can! And we can let Smallstep continue your training, because all WaterClanners are used to underwater training, and Smallstep is used to things on land..." She trailed off, hoping the two cats got what she meant.

"Only if Tigerpaw wishes too." Smallstep said, looking at Tigerpaw.
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 9:19 pm

Starryspirit wrote:
"Show me." Webbedstar said with a grin.

"Webbedstar!" Smallstep called. Webbedstar looked at the cats on shore then at Ivypaw. "Excuse me, Ivypaw. Continue practicing, I'm going to speak with Smallstep and this other young cat." She turned and swam to shore.

Ivypaw nodded as she watched Webbedstar swim off to shore. Once the she-cat reached shore, the young apprentice began to practice what her mentor had showed her.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 9:25 pm

Tigerpaw nodded. "Thank you," he said
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 9:59 pm

"Of course." Webbedstar smiled. "Forgive me for stopping the conversation so quickly, but I must head back to Ivypaw now. I hope you enjoy your stay, Tigerpaw!"
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 10:02 pm

Tigerpaw nodded and looked at Smallstep
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 10:03 pm

Smallstep smiled at Tigerpaw. "Let's show you around camp, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 10:06 pm

Tigerpaw smiled back amd nodded. "Ok."
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 10:12 pm

Smallstep led Tigerpaw to camp across a fallen tree. The nursery and elders's dens were a tail length above ground in caves on the side of the cliff. Behind the gentle waterfall that left a stream running through the camp was the leader's den, and the warriors and apprentices shared a rather large cave next to it. Next to that den was the medicine cat's den.

As Smallstep padded around showing Tigerpaw the inside of the dens, greeting the cats she passed as they did so.
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 10:15 pm

Ivypaw was underwater when Webbedstar came back over to her. She used this as a chance to practice the underwater surprise attack on a real cat. The young apprentice stayed in her water-cat form and waited for Webbedstar to get closer. She remembered what her mentor had said about the move and kept with it.
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 10:17 pm

Webbedstar looked around the water, looking for Ivypaw. "Ivypaw?"
Back to top Go down
Bluestorm
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Bluestorm

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 10:19 pm

Ivypaw finished out the move just the way Webbedstar had showed her. "Gotcha!"she said as the turned back into her cat form.
Back to top Go down
Starryspirit
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Starryspirit

Starclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2014, 10:24 pm

Webbedstar laughed. "Great job! You got me!" She looked at Ivypaw. "Let's head back and see how everyone is doing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WaterClan RP Thread 1   WaterClan RP Thread 1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WaterClan RP Thread 1
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next