Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cat Adoptables?  10dt64y
Warrior Cats World

Warrior Cat Adoptables?  10dt64y
Warrior Cats World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cats World

Come and join our fantastic community and our amazing RPs! It's great fun!

NewsHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate
Welcome to WCW.! Why don't you relax, and read the news, or get into some roleplaying.? Warrior Cat Adoptables?  Bob11

Warrior Cat Adoptables?

Go down 
+3
Bloodtalon
Adderfang
Thunderstar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

Mood : <3 Gerard Way~ x)
Warrior Cat Adoptables?  Lapras_used_ice_beam_by_joshr691-d4kmmxxWarrior Cat Adoptables?  Moving_pokemon_by_firedmetor-d380q7d
Update: I'm so happy with my new partner!
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 36159
Thanks Points : 12

Character sheet
Health:
Warrior Cat Adoptables?  Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior Cat Adoptables?  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Warrior Cat Adoptables?  Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 14th 2014, 11:31 pm

Hello WCW!

I know that I haven't been role-playing at all recently, but I still come on the website a few times a week and now every day since it is summer, to make sure that everything is running smoothly & that there are no disputes.

I have recently started programming games at my school, learning all the great stuff about BBCodes, HTML, CC, C#, PHP, etc.
All the coding that makes our website run.~

I was wondering if you guys would allow me to touch up the site and edit it a bit. (Since the design has not been changed in a long time)

I can also advertise our site so maybe new members will join.

I want to be a website design artist, programmer, or animator, so I study that in school.

I also wanted to suggest the idea of adding some warrior cat adoptables to the website!

Examples; Warrior Cat Adoptables?  Pfq.me?7t6s= or Warrior Cat Adoptables?  UKxtD

I think it could be fun to add some little virtual cats to web site & it will give our artists a chance to shine.

I just wanted to know what the members & administators think of this idea

Thanks for reading!

~ Icetalon
Back to top Go down
http://icetalonwcw.deviantart.com/
Bloodtalon
Cheerer Upper
Bloodtalon

Starclan
WCW Points : 326839
Thanks Points : 33

Character sheet
Health:
Warrior Cat Adoptables?  Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior Cat Adoptables?  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 9:21 am

I think this would be a great idea. You seem to have plotted some stuff out and you've been a member of WCW for a long time. The only thing that usually changes around here is the picture at the top of the skin for us. I can't say that I can automatically approve of this, but I agree to this if the other admins will.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan
WCW Points : 98293
Thanks Points : 78

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 9:44 am

I'm fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

Mood : Hope everyone's doin' ok
No clan
WCW Points : 43701
Thanks Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 11:51 am

Sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
Thunderstar
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Thunderstar

Mood : Might have to remake all my characters since I've been off for about a year :/
Thunderclan
WCW Points : 32937
Thanks Points : 5

Character sheet
Health:
Warrior Cat Adoptables?  Left_bar_bleue80/100Warrior Cat Adoptables?  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/100)

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 4:28 pm

Icetalon, come on more often.
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 4:33 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

Warrior Cat Adoptables?  Lapras_used_ice_beam_by_joshr691-d4kmmxxWarrior Cat Adoptables?  Moving_pokemon_by_firedmetor-d380q7d
Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 5:03 pm

Thunderwing wrote:

I try :D

Shadow- I'm gathering that when Rain & Swift aren't around, that you make the main decisions for the website~ So, does that mean it's ok for me to edit? xD
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 5:06 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 5:17 pm

do you want me to do that now? :D
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 5:33 pm

Sure
Back to top Go down
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 5:41 pm

do you want me to be a temp admin then? because I can't edit the website now as a mod~
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 7:10 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 7:32 pm

does rain have to do that? or can you?
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 8:42 pm

Icetalon wrote:
Thunderwing wrote:

I try :D

Shadow- I'm gathering that when Rain & Swift aren't around, that you make the main decisions for the website~ So, does that mean it's ok for me to edit? xD

That, my friend, you would be wrong on. I is the God of WCW, and henceforth, all of this is mine >: D

Just kidding Dag *hides*
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 9:42 pm

I can
Back to top Go down
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 9:43 pm

Do u want to do that now?
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 9:45 pm

I already did
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 9:58 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 10:47 pm

do you want to change the banner or the back image?
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 10:51 pm

What will you change it too?
Back to top Go down
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 10:55 pm

i don't have anything yet, I was just asking if you wanted it changed. 
I might test out some backgrounds but I'll change it back if it looks weird or something.
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 10:55 pm

The background image definitely needs changed
Back to top Go down
Icetalon
Site Editor
Icetalon

Thunderclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 10:57 pm

ok.
That background image has always reminded me of pokemon xD
Back to top Go down
Toxicstar
Pokemon Lover
Toxicstar

Shadowclan

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 10:57 pm

It never has for me xD
Back to top Go down
Adderfang
StarClan Cat
StarClan Cat
Adderfang

No clan

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  EmptyJuly 15th 2014, 10:58 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cat Adoptables?    Warrior Cat Adoptables?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cat Adoptables?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next